logo

Itshd.com Complaints & Reviews - I somehow automatically became a member

Itshd.com Contacts & Informations

Itshd.com

Posted: 2012-07-19 by    Merionole

I somehow automatically became a member

Itshd.com
itshd.com
I did not sign up for Itshd- but I too fell for its claims for a free trial ($2.95 per month after) and got doooped by one called REELHD when my show was not available - later I went through my browser history and noticed three other sites I did not sign up for: PushPlay, Cineplay, ItsHD, but I somehow automatically became a member - I read the terms and conditions and it said NOTHING about these sites. When I typed my username in to these other sites Viola- I wasn't even aware I was a member!!! Exact same spout about free trials and there contact numbers were all 1-2 digits different. MAKE SURE YOUR NOT CHARGED FOR EACH SITE! I called the company within 2 days of signing up- they sent me a notice to refund $0.95 ???? wtf? SCAM SCAM SCAM you can get free shows and movies off UTorrent.
Comments United States DVD Order & Rental
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Jul, 2012 by   Nick Support 0 Votes
Hello,

I am a customer support manager at cinamuse and you love to help you with your problem. I will gladly help you and cancel your subscription. Please contact me at nick@myglobalsupport.com and I will be sure to help you in any way I can. If you can kindly provide me with your email or a reference number so i can look up your account it would be appreciated.

Simple email me at the email above and I'll help you as soon as I receive it. We take pride in customer satisfaction so please contact us at your earliest convenience.

Best,