logo

Lotto Lottery Center via Natwest Bank PLC of London
About my lottery win
2. (2 mins ago)
University of Phoenix financialAid Processing department
Failure to release financial aid information
3. (6 mins ago)

Itshd.com Complaints & Reviews - I somehow automatically became a member

Itshd.com Contacts & Informations

Itshd.com

Posted: 2012-07-19 by    Merionole

I somehow automatically became a member

Itshd.com
itshd.com
I did not sign up for Itshd- but I too fell for its claims for a free trial ($2.95 per month after) and got doooped by one called REELHD when my show was not available - later I went through my browser history and noticed three other sites I did not sign up for: PushPlay, Cineplay, ItsHD, but I somehow automatically became a member - I read the terms and conditions and it said NOTHING about these sites. When I typed my username in to these other sites Viola- I wasn't even aware I was a member!!! Exact same spout about free trials and there contact numbers were all 1-2 digits different. MAKE SURE YOUR NOT CHARGED FOR EACH SITE! I called the company within 2 days of signing up- they sent me a notice to refund $0.95 ???? wtf? SCAM SCAM SCAM you can get free shows and movies off UTorrent.
Comments United States DVD Order & Rental
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Jul, 2012 by   Nick Support 0 Votes
Hello,

I am a customer support manager at cinamuse and you love to help you with your problem. I will gladly help you and cancel your subscription. Please contact me at nick@myglobalsupport.com and I will be sure to help you in any way I can. If you can kindly provide me with your email or a reference number so i can look up your account it would be appreciated.

Simple email me at the email above and I'll help you as soon as I receive it. We take pride in customer satisfaction so please contact us at your earliest convenience.

Best,