logo

Reimbursment

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Itshd.com Complaints & Reviews - They claim to have certain movies, but after signing up, these movies are nowhere to be found

Itshd.com Contacts & Informations

Itshd.com

Posted: 2011-05-16 by    Fizzele

Itshd.com
itshd.com
They claim to have certain movies, but after signing up, these movies are nowhere to be found. The "5 day" trial appears to be done after 5 days - it isn't, and you pay big money for the next month of "premium membership."

Here is the most interesting thing: I was sent a "confirmation e-mail" when I signed up, but it was tossed in my spam folder, so I didn't notice it for 3 weeks. I only realized I was scammed when viewing my credit card statement, and immediately canceled my membership. Then, I got a "notice of cancelation" e-mail in my regular inbox - WITHIN A FEW MINUTES. Somehow, they made the initial e-mail get sent as spam, but not the 2nd e-mail. That's how ItsHd.com makes money. People don't notice they're getting ripped off until it's too late.
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

ID Theft Includes