logo
search

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
www.ezi-gifts.com.au
They didn’t provide order, and all their info was useless
2. (5 mins ago)
Midway Optometry
Worst place ever to work
3. (14 mins ago)
M / S Sterling Tree Magnum (India) Limited,
About teak tree investment
4. (16 mins ago)
Persian medium
Persian medium is a con artist
5. (49 mins ago)
A1 American Plumbing
Responce Time

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Itshd.com Complaints & Reviews - They claim to have certain movies, but after signing up, these movies are nowhere to be found

Itshd.com Contacts & Informations

Itshd.com

Posted: 2011-05-16 by    Fizzele

Itshd.com
itshd.com
They claim to have certain movies, but after signing up, these movies are nowhere to be found. The "5 day" trial appears to be done after 5 days - it isn't, and you pay big money for the next month of "premium membership."

Here is the most interesting thing: I was sent a "confirmation e-mail" when I signed up, but it was tossed in my spam folder, so I didn't notice it for 3 weeks. I only realized I was scammed when viewing my credit card statement, and immediately canceled my membership. Then, I got a "notice of cancelation" e-mail in my regular inbox - WITHIN A FEW MINUTES. Somehow, they made the initial e-mail get sent as spam, but not the 2nd e-mail. That's how ItsHd.com makes money. People don't notice they're getting ripped off until it's too late.
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Should You Buy Gold?