Itisdvd.com

Posted:

3.5
Itisdvd.com
itisdvd.com
Do not order any DVD from this website...The quality is terrible, one DVD I ordered does not play at all and the other one paused off and on while running. The sound is also not good. They may be new but not made for USA movie customers. Takes several weeks to receive and then if you are not home to sign for them, you have to go to the post office to pick up. I have asked for a refund... but am not sure if that will ever happen.
Complaint comments Comments (2) Complaint country United States Complaint category DVD Order & Rental

Comments

9th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
I agree it's a hassle having to go to the postoffice, as that happens to me all the time.

I have had some problems with the quaility as well, but most of the ones played fine.

It is really misleading that they say the films are region free, since many of them are region two.
 30th of Dec, 2015 by    0 Votes
Terrible customer service!! They say that they will respond within 24 hours, but I have sent in at least 3 messages and they have never responded. I got my order, but it is wrong. I ordered 5 DVDs and only received 3 of the ones I ordered, plus 3 more that I did not order and do not want (very "adult" content!) They will not respond to my requests or fix the problem. I have not yet watched the DVDs I ordered, so I don't know about the quality. Also shipping was EXTREMELY slow and they did not respond to my requests to help me track it. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY!!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree