logo

Axiom or Smartkurve or Edknovate
Axiom are the Worst Agent in Bangkok
4. (55 mins ago)
BB&T Bank
They will flat ruin you!
5. (57 mins ago)
BES & Commercial Energy
Mis-sold energy contract & prices

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Irenas Pomeranians Complaints & Reviews - Dead Dog and no refund!!

Irenas Pomeranians Contacts & Informations

Irenas Pomeranians

Posted: 2011-07-16 by    Johnny Neal

Dead Dog and no refund!!

Irenas Pomeranians
WARNING! Irena Graham who does business under the name "Irenas Pomeranians" Do not buy puppies from this crazy woman. She is selling puppies that are ill or have very multiple problems. Her website looks convincing but her dogs are not socialized. When i was in her home there was about 800 dogs and 50 cats. The home the pets live in is terrible. It reeks of animal urine. Dog terds and there's was cat shit all over the house.The yard is not safe for pets. If you want to buy sick puppy's and get the run around when trying to get your money back. Then Irena Graham is the person to go to. Do not buy a dog from this breeder. She is dishonest and does not stand behind her puppies health. Her dogs are left to live outside in a filthy kennel and the puppy you get will be a abused dog, Not socialized. We got a puppy from her and when we got her home and to our vet discovered it had to many health problems which proves to me these dogs are neglected. The dog was scared to death. and you'll get a sick puppy that you'll have to put down, She'll refuse to give you your money back, she states all she has to do is replace the puppy, and when she does replace it she'll replace it with an even sicker puppy. we had to put him down, after having him for only 2 weeks because of congenital ( from birth) problems. The 2nd pic is our second pup we only had 24 hrs before having to bring him to an Emergency room. (The replacement pup.) yep, that's the poor little guy puking up poor blood. She gave us a pup with full blown Parvovirus Aids!!! What a nice woman. She states in hers adds that her pups come from champion blood lines. Yeah as you can see the blood lines coming right out of the pups mouth every time he pukes blood. I would like a refund, and she agreed. I contacted her several times, but to no responses. I can't believe someone could be such a bad person. I sent her emails, called numerous times, but to no response. I want to make sure that no one ever uses Irenas Pomeranians ever again!!! She doesn't care about the breed or the people that she sells her sick puppies to. Irena Graham is a liar, and a scammer. She is an unethical and irresponsible breeder.

Comments United States Dog Breeders
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Irenas Pomeranians complaints
Irenas Pomeranians - bad revue

Comments

9th of Mar, 2012 by   Niki1959 0 Votes
I did contact Mrs. Irene and talk to her about this postings... She was inspected by everybody and she passed every inspections without problems. She is also licenced... So, if all this postings are thrue, she will be out of bussiness a long time ago.
She is a good breeder and I will buy another puppy from her anytime again.
Maybe all of you who belive this horrible fake website, go to look on decend sites as Merchant Circle and more, to see all this good posts about this breeder.
 9th of Mar, 2012 by   Niki1959 0 Votes
I bought a pretty yorkie puppy.This was the best puppy buying experience you could EVER ask for.Puppy buying could be scary over the internet but not from this seller, Irena is a wonderful person who sincerely cares about her puppies and where they are going. Irena is an honest person who NEVER gives you a line of bull just to make a sale...she wants you to be happy with the puppy you expected because that mekes you a better puppy owner...NO DISAPPOINTMENTS !!! .I would recommend her to friends in a heartbeat and buy from her again in a split second!! I'm no less than " THRILLED"...my pup was "all that and more".
 9th of Mar, 2012 by   Niki1959 0 Votes
I just found this posting on another reputable site, so I decited to posted here, so you people can see that there are the happy buyers. That lady even put her name and her email address there.( I did remuved it).
 11th of Mar, 2012 by   LMS11 0 Votes
@ punkin4891: I am glad you got a hold of animal cruelty. If they need more evidence of the changed shot records, vets bills to prove that I paid the day after I brought her home, I will be more than happy to send them that way. No one wishes harm to "Irena, " just that her business be shut down, for the buyers and puppies sake. It is very hard to purchase a puppy over the internet, and her website, and phone calls were convincing, but do not purchase from her. My puppy, Remi, Is doing much better now, after loosing most of her hair, and having a lyme dip once a week. Save yourself the heartache. I attached a photo of my puppy, before I decided to shave her hair off and give her the lyme dips.

12th of Mar, 2012 by   readnlearn 0 Votes
OMG... HOW HEARTBREAKING CAN THIS BE!!! IM SO SORRY FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO WERE TAKEN BY THIS HORRABLE BREEDER!!! I HOPE SOMEONE IS LOOKING INTO THIS AND WILL SHUT HER DOWN!!! GOD HELP ALL THOSE BABIES!!!.. I WILL PRAY EVERY DAY FOR THEM ALL!!
 12th of Mar, 2012 by   readnlearn 0 Votes
i am sick from what i have read ... and seen!!! how can anyone sleep at night???? to all who have trusted and bought from this so called "licenced" inspected breeder"" .. she now changed name on website to bohiem pets.. i beleive she has changed it several times!! why?? read and see why!!... i see she has posted on here herself ... trying to cover herself... beleive me NO ONE IS HAPPY ... papers are falseified, birthdates, ages, and health certificates.. DNA IS THE BEST WAY TO GO.. she has no heart and no love for any animal... they are just money... people post this stuff on facebook!!! word will get around.. she will be stopped.. just a mater of time.. i am so heart broken to read all these people who have been taken and had there hearts broken and wallets!!!..
 12th of Mar, 2012 by   PLEASE GOD HELP 0 Votes
I can't believe this breeder is still selling puppies . I have and pray some one in the spca will get a hold of this and go forward and snick up on her because if she don't have an appt to show a puppy she don't answer her door. PLEASE someone stop this person that is just in breeding for the money not for the buyer to get a happy healthy puppy.. Tell everyone about this breeder and to stay clear of Bohiem Pets, Irena's poms and as I can see she uses other names. I know she lives in Orlando Fl so Please GOD shut her DOWN.
 12th of Mar, 2012 by   honestbreeder 0 Votes
all of this is true by what i have been told by new parents and other breeders, BUT PLEASE do not lump all breeders are NOT in the same classifications as her... i am a reputable breeder... NONE of my puppies / dogs have ever failed inspections... if everything being said about her is true, i do totally agree with all of you, something does need to be done for the health and safety of the dogs and even the people who buy them since some of these problems are "zoonotic"... Diseases transmitted from animals to humans are called zoonotic diseases... she is so jealous of us reputable breeders she slanders us and has us kicked off of some puppy selling sites saying our puppies are sick when she is the one with the sick and dying puppies / dogs... she is in to it for the $$$, i did try to get along with her a few different times and she DID tell me how she would lie to the sites on people to have them kicked off like she was... then when she starts stalking you / me through email and you go after her she tells you "DID I EVER TELL YOU MY SON WAS A DETECTIVE WITH THE SHERIFF DEPT"??? she even told me about "her precious precious male chocolate merle who hung himself"... and she was /is still using his registration after his death... i know a lot more too, but if i try to tell AKC and other registries they just think i am a competative breeder trying to put out another breeder... PEOPLE, IF YOU HAVE BAD PUPPIES / DOGS FROM THIS BREEDER / BROKER PLEASE CALL AKC AND DO THE COMPLAINT FORMS SO SHE CAN BE STOPPED BY COUNTY, STATE, REGISTRIES AND EVEN MORE... IN HER WALLET...
AKC CUSTOMER SERVICE #: 919) 233-9767...
 17th of Mar, 2012 by   brendab1961 0 Votes
I am a Irena's friend and I am trully sick of all this crap i am reading here.
Person who post complain on 3/12/12 under name " honest breeder" is a Tammy from Shabam's Pet from Paisley FL.
This breeder had over 140 pomeranians and yorkies.
She was shot down by court a couple months ago. She can have only 4 dogs even she lives on 7 acres in middle of nowhere.
They shot her down because her dogs was in very bad shape and this is a way how Tammy is hurting every breeder now.

Another posting on 3/15 under "lady who cares " is from breeder name Linda May from Hiawassee Orlando, yes she did bought a 7 dogs from Irena-
sooo if this dogs are so sick and bad, why she was coming for more??? that is a joke). If puppy have 60 ticks as she claim, she must be blind !!
Experience breeder as Linda will see a ticks on puppy.
Last puppy she bought from ms. Irena is a mixed white malti-pom female.
Linda May is planning to breed that female as purebreded pomeranian.
Linda is pretty upset because Irena refused to breed her mixed dog with her ice white stud from Thailand.

I can go ahead now and find a bunch of pictures of sick dogs and post them here. This is getting a pretty ugly. This site is very bad, everybody can post anything under fake name. They don't care if listing is real, they just colecting a 1000's of $ to remuve any coplaints.
I am also breeder, I do have few dogs from Irena also.Never have any problems with them.
Irena have less then 20 dogs, she is licenced ( that is mandatory in her county), she was inspected by animal control, SPCA, AKC.
All her inspections are great. So people please stop this nonsence.
 17th of Mar, 2012 by   sugar115 0 Votes
Got it now...Whole deal is a war between breeders.
I do have a better things to do then waiste my time. Where is a complainsboard police? They need to stop it now.
 18th of Mar, 2012 by   honestbreeder 0 Votes
*****PLEASE READ THIS*****
ALL OF THE "GOOD OR GREAT RATINGS ARE FROM IRENA... HERE IS YOUR PROOF... SHE STARTED FIGHTING WITH ME AGAIN LAST NIGHT AND ALSO SAID SHE WAS GOING TO DO IT TO ME, AND DID... ALL OF THIS OUT OR HER SCAMMING, CHEATING MOUTH IS LIES...*****Oh by the way I am a reputable and honest breeder...
Irena (sugar115, brednab 1961, Niki1959, alleno) or whoever you are today... you are nothing but a damn liar... I have never had that many dogs... I have not lost my dogs to animal control or any other agency... I have been fighting for over 1 year to keep them so PLEASE get your facts correct or I WILL see your little fat ass in court... I do not know how much easier to put the english for your lying, scamming and cheating dumb ass... I know it is you writing all of this and now so will everybody else... Do you remember emailing me Saturday night under your own email and threatening me you were doing this to me... I promise you if you do not leave me the hell alone I will have you served from when I filed the complaints against you before, REMEMBER??? If my dogs were sick or in bad shape, animal control would have taken my dogs, they did NOT... They did say for me to get rabies shots and to trim toe nails on a couple of them... It is public record... All of this is just putting more nails in your coffin... REMEMBER, if you are served and convicted of harassment and other crimes you will be deported... I still have my dogs... I have sold some of them and have been selling them, so how the hell did county take them for poor health??? Why do you not answer the door when people come over??? Your day is coming... You will see... You do not know when to leave people alone because you are NOTHING in the breeding world... You are nothing but a low grade broker... You buy dogs with no papers or CKC papers and then PRESTO" they are triple registered with CHampion sired or lines and out of 3 - 5 pound dogs, ... NOT... I still have all of the emails and stories about those too... REMEMBER??? Also how do you keep getting puppies out of your chocolate merle over 2 years later when you personally called me and told me he hung himself??? People are getting together and having their dogs DNA'd from you... You started this war and I will help anybody with any info that I know... PLEASE do not get me going on this... You better find a way to get this b.s. that you put on here off of here... Just always remember... "Becareful what you wish for... you just might get it..." *****ALL OF MY DOGS / PUPPIES HAVE ALWAYS PASSED INSPECTION WITH A REAL VET SO I CAN LEGALLY SELL THEM**** unlike when you print out your "health certs" with you filling them out... You need to leave me the hell alone... You should also try to make things right with all of the people who are unhappy with your dogs / puppies... THESE ARE THE EMAILS FROM HER ON SATURDAY MARCH 17th, 2012 TO ME AND HER THERATENING ME...

check this Bohemia Czech to you - yesterday

OK Tammy, i am talking this to court also.
I had a inspection a couple weeks ago, everything good, I am not the one who 's got a court order to own only 4 dogs.
YES YOU DID... BUT IT IS BECAUSE YOU HIDE AND DO NOT ANSWER YOUR DOOR AND LIE TO THEM SO YOU CAN HIDE YOUR DOGS IN COCOA AND WITH THE OTHER LADY... SO YOU CAN CLEAN AND HIDE THE SICK, SKINNY, ONE EYED AND OTHERS...
Re: check this Bohemia Czech to you - yesterdayMore Details
From: Bohemia Czech Hide .To: shabamspets .Cc:.
Date:Sat, Mar 17, 2012 11:39 pm. I18N YGP.SaveAll I18N YGP.SaveProgress I18N

Why you start that shit?
That wasn't right..
Brenda G told me that it was you who report me to code enforsment and it make sence...
You was the one who had a problems with them...
And I was so stupid and waiste my time to find a solution for your problems.
You can ask everybody to call AKC, that is a joke, I will send your posting to AKC on Monday.
I was inspected by them a couple weeks ago and past great as always.
Tammy did you ever thing about KARMA?

Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2012 10:40 PM
Subject: Re: check this

Call your son... Leave me alone or you know I already have the papers signed on you... Awwwww it sounds like somebody knows you...
one more thing Bohemia Czech to you - yesterdayMore Details
To: shabamspets Date:Sat, Mar 17, 2012 11:43 pm
You just tested how easy is to post shit on that bad website, do you want me to started another frenzy about you?
I can just put anthing not only truth there and you will see how quick your unhappy customers will start put shit there about you too...
This don't have nothing to do with my son.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: check this Bohemia Czech to you - yesterdayMore Details
To: shabamspets
Date:Sat, Mar 17, 2012 11:55 pm.
Thank you, I was thinking that you are a better person, I was so sorry for what hapen to you.
I guess, that I am not sorry anymore after reading all this what you just write.
Brenda can kiss my ass too, she is a another piece of shit, she was the one who played both of us.
She was forwarding you my emails, and telling me everything what you ever say to her...
You will not belive what she told me about you, about your doughter ... OMG you will go crazy to hear it...

Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2012 11:48 PM
Subject: Re: check this
Karma is my dog... What posting??? Call you you want, you are nothing but an evil, lying, cheating, scamming broker... I think that about covers it... I didn't call on you, how about you, me and Brenda go face to face and see who lies... Call AKC all you want, would you like the number... Do not call me again or email me again... Or I will see you tick infested self in court... Ask your son about the laws...
Re: one more thing Bohemia Czech to you - yesterdayMore Details
To: shabamspets
Date:Sat, Mar 17, 2012 11:56 pm.
good for you

Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2012 11:51 PM
Subject: Re: one more thing
You threaten me one more time and we will see... Now I have you threatening me on emails I have proof of problems... Oh, by the way I am good with county... I bought 6 acres beside me and 2 and 1/2 behind me... Do not contact again...
 19th of Mar, 2012 by   ADVOCATE FOR THOSE WITHOUT VOICES 0 Votes
Just an observation -

ALL of the "happy customer emails" about this breeder seem to have the same misspelled words, as if it's one person, posting under different, made-up names with similar naming conventions/patterns (eg., name and then a DOB), AND for each and every one of the posts, English is without a doubt their second language because they're butchering the English language entirely. In between these fake posts, there actually are legitimate customer postings with legitimate issues that do not appear like they have been rectified by this breeder. The legitimate postings read like a consumer who was not only taken advantage of for money, but received a very sick, very neglected puppy, which amounted to a puppy that either incurred several hundreds of dollars in vet bills and in some sad cases a puppy who unfortunately passed away.

The legitimate postings are the heartfelt, sincere postings that speak about their own personal experience with this breeder (it seems there are many names of the business the breeder uses or has used such as Bohemia Pets or Irena's Pomeranians or some people have mentioned Irena Graham or Irena Yeater as the breeder in Orlando, FL), like the person who posted that she had to shave her very young, very sick puppy due to ticks as well as a very serious skin infection due to ring worm and perform a lyme dip once a week - that complaint seems legitimate to me. Or, the person who received an ill puppy and then the replacement puppy died as well after incurring $1k in vet bills. Or the person who found 80 ticks on their puppy and had to take her to the emergency room for treatment due to lethargy. If any of these serious issues were addressed at the time by the breeder when approached by the consumer, then they wouldn't be addressing them now on a complaints website. It's also more concerning that the general consensus of the consumers is that the breeder's response to each of them was she wasn't really concerned about the situations and didn't present solutions to the issue at hand.

The rantings of the fake screen names is a smoke screen to divert your attention from the real issue. It's truly sociopathic and ultimately pathetic for one person to create and recreate screen names to appear to be different people to defend themselves. It does seem cowardly not to confront the situation with the consumer regarding their individual complaint, so maybe they wouldn't feel like they'd have no choice but to post a negative complaint online for others to read. If the situation was handled differently, all of this negativity may have been avoided.

I think the ones who lose in this entire debacle are the puppies and the fact that this breeder gets to continue the abuse and neglect without any recourse. Neglect is abuse. Allowing puppies to live with disease and illness is neglect. Let me ask you - if you had several dogs and puppies in your care, and you KNEW they had these adverse health conditions - would you be spending all of this time finding a complaints website and posting arguments with others, trying to defend yourself in a veiled persona screen name not admitting who you are in the posting, proclaiming that you're really a great breeder - OR would you use that precious time and be a really great breeder and care for your dogs and puppies to ensure their healthy, and spend the remaining time to work with people who contacted you about their dissatisfaction to make their situation right? Good business sense and any good business owner would agree it would be the latter.

After reading the fake "happy customer" postings, with fake screen names, it really is apparent that this breeder is only in it for the money, and not the love of the breed, and certainly not for the love of anyone except herself. I believe people like this will be a dog in their next life, counting on a human just like herself to care for her safety, her welfare and her life. Advocate groups for animals are very powerful. Please do your part to make a difference. If you know there are animals that are neglected, by this breeder or anyone else, please contact the local authorities or Animal Control or the SPCA for their help. Animals cannot speak for themselves, so it's up to us to speak for them.
 2nd of Apr, 2012 by   honestbreeder 0 Votes
I am kinda wierd about a lot of people coming to my house too... BUT, that is because i live so far in the woods and i know of some breeders who send scouts out to see if they can be robbed... BUT these people do not have deposits on any of my babies... please leave comments on this and other complaint boards if you have a bad / negative experience... there are quite a few honest and reputable breeders out there... i and a few others i know do have bad experiences with this "breeder / broker"... she likes to go on to selling sites we were all allowed on and when she was banned for legitimately selling sick puppies / dogs she decided to have all of us kicked off as well... so she created fake personas and emails and said she received sick or dying puppies from us to have us kicked off as well... now she goes to public areas and posts ads using different email and ip addresses from public servers... she does not list her name or number because she is banned... she did all of this because she is so greedy and jealous of us who do not breed defective or sick dogs... we also abide by the legal laws for the state of fl. BUT on here it states she is printing out health certs and filing them out herself... PLEASE look at all of your paperwork you get from me, other breeders and even her if you still choose to do business with her... call the vet on the paperwork and ask questions... make sure there are no whiteout marks... and alterations other than buyers area is illegeal...
 2nd of Apr, 2012 by   honestbreeder 0 Votes
it sounds like ringworm... there is a lemon law in the state of Fl... please feel free to email me and i can help you get to the right people... did you put the deposit on him before he was 8 weeks old??? if so, that is your loophole...
 4th of Apr, 2012 by   Amiee 0 Votes
I am sorry to hear all the bad things about this person and what happened to your puppies. I bought a pomeranian last year and all he had was ear mites. Now he is about a year old and very healthy and active dog. I didn't see all these reviews before I had bought my puppy, but now even though mine is healthy, I dont think i would go to her again...
 14th of Apr, 2012 by   Mrs Bee 0 Votes
i had purchased a pomeranian from her, when we picked up the pom at the airport we discovered she was full of fleas, bleeding behind her ears it was that bad. She had tape worm which was absolutely horrific! The vet also found ear mites. She sent me a limited AKC certificate even though we had agreed and paid the price for a full AKC certificate. She is a lier, her dog's are sweet and beautiful but they are NOT pure bred as she claims. I love my pomeranian - BUT you will be lied to by this seller, and you WILL need to spend $$$ to get the pup healthy once you get it - because they will be delivered SICK to you... once you get them healthy and recover from the rude abusive nature of this women then you will be happy with your dog.
 7th of May, 2012 by   joan081980 0 Votes
OK well I was seriously thinking about purchasing a puppy (female Yorkie) from this woman within the next month, but after all of these comments I see I would rather not do so for the fear of having a sick dog and I don't want to deal with that if it can be avoided. So does anyone know of a decent breeder who cares for their animals and that may have what I am looking for? I am terrified now to buy such an expensive puppy and not know what I may end up with... Well I am sorry for everyone's bad experiences that I have read on here it is terrible that the puppies had to suffer as well as the new parents... So HEARTBREAKING!!! I will be back here to check if anyone has any tips on where I can find my new baby... Or you can email me at joan081980@aol.com.. Thank you
 15th of May, 2012 by   LastLaugh561 0 Votes
Hi, everyone I posted back in February, and I have a lot of great news. The breeder i can now name is Julia Neifert a breeder out of Orlando/Kissimmee area that sells sick Yorkies and Pomeranian puppies. I won my judgement against the breeder yesterday but to my surprises there is a lot more to this case. If you contact animal control Osceola county you can make a complaint on any breeder. Mrs Irena Graham or Yeates buys some of this Yorkies and Pomeranian from this breeder Julia neifert and sells them, so if your paperwork has different dates its this breeder changing the paperwork to sell the dogs. I have obtained complaints from animal control on Julia neifert saying she sells her puppies to other breeders. when you make this complaint ( please be sure to state you didn't receive Florida health certs/vet records after purchasing the dog.) When I called to make my complaint the dispatcher took it as if the dogs were in bad condition and they went out there to see if the dogs had water/shelter, not to check to see if they were up to date on the shots with a vet. Speak to the supervisor Carie after making your complaint and if you want ask Irena gram where does she get her puppies from, I know for a fact some she does breed herself and others she purchases from this breeder Julia neifert. any questions please feel free to contact me at ilovepalmbeach@gmail.com
 15th of May, 2012 by   LastLaugh561 0 Votes
julia neifert listed irena pomeranians as one of the local breeders shes sells her puppies too.
 31st of May, 2012 by   naviiK 0 Votes
I bought a puppy from her back in april and she did have ear mites, but my vet says that's common down in the south. But other then that my little girl is spunky and curious. She loves meeting new people and smaller dogs (the big ones try to treat her like a stuffie) and has no health problems. She came with CKC reg. Due to one eye being blue. Also, I guess her mom bred the litter my girl is from so that might be why.

Simple Breakfast Foods That Keep You Healthy