logo

1. (0 mins ago)
Global Tranz
False Advertising for Employment Opportunities
2. (2 mins ago)
"Boat Angel" is NOT on the boat, Angel!
Fraudulent Check Scheme From Boat Angel

CONNIE PARKS (INDIVIDUAL)
407 S. Blackhoof St., Apt. 121
Wapakoneta, Ohio
Phone: 567-356-5127
There are too many old people getting these letters thinking that they have won some money, this has gone on forever. I am thankful that I have a computer and that I look these companies up prior to doing anything. This company IRC MAIN OFFICE makes there letter very legal like, I would really like to make sure that they are stopped. Your to make a check to I.R.C. Main Office for $19.99 which is the only fee, so they say. They have my address apt. #, there address shows as P>O>Box 9002, Levittown, NY 11756, paper work signed by J. Reitman. This is a real scam what a rip off. Please do what you can to stop, these people. thank you, 68 year old grandmother, who was thankful for computer help, and glad to see others are sending in reply on this company.

Thanks Connie Parks
Comments United States SMS Scam Contests
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Mar, 2010 by   Scam Hunter_32 0 Votes
Hello Everyone,
Kingsley Ogwu Emeka, also bearing Daniel Otor is the leader of another Nigerian 419 Scam, I am sharing this information with everyone should in case you receive any email from any one bearing the above names.

Nigerian scammers keep coming out in different ways, they all believed they are unstoppable but with the co-operation of the good people we shall overcome these bad 419 scammers.

Kingsley Ogwu Emeka, also bearing Daniel Otor, is recently living in MADRID SPAIN; he was once living in Austria, married to Austrian lady, he was a drug dealer before entering into 419 scamming, after his several years of drug dealing in Austria he was caught and jailed, the Austria government withdraw his Austrian document from him, after been released from the prison in Austria, Kingsley Ogwu Emeka, also bearing Daniel Otor knew he can now longer continue his drug business in Austria he then relocate to Madrid SPAIN, the name of the street where this bag guy was living in Madrid is called FUENLABRADA, on getting to Spain, Kingsley Ogwu Emeka don’t only continue his drug business but also added another bad business to his drug business “ORGANIZING FAKE MARRIAGE”. Kingsley Ogwu Emeka, Daniel Otor, Ogwu Emeka, are all different kinds of name that this guy is bearing, he created this new devilish group called “Kingsley Ogwu Emeka’s 419/Fake Marriage Club”, this club has became the most notorious Nigerian 419 Scammer ever in the history of MADRID, they organize FAKE MARRIAGE, SEND OUT FAKE LOTTERY EMAILS ON THE INTERNET, DRUG TRAFFICKING FROM AUSTRIA TO SPAIN, they have two experienced ladies doing the carrying of the drugs from Austria to Spain, they also have a special lady called MAMA LISA or MAMA VANESSA, she is a lady from DELTA STATE of Nigeria, she is helping them with fake marriage issue, she poses for the ladies living outside Spain, pretending to the be the one interested in doing the marriage, they go from one Spanish catholic church to another trying to deceive the priest to organize the marriage for them.

According to my investigations they have more than 89 victim of this fake marriage, they collect €12, 000 from innocent people that are seeking Spanish Residents, they prepare fake documents, I am having names of some victims which I will not want to mention here for their privacy, the most annoying thing is that when most of these victims discovered that this is a SCAM they asked for refund but Kingsley Ogwu Emeka and MAMA LISA or MAMA VANESSA and also the rest of their group started threatening these innocent people that has lost their hard earned money.

My main reason of sharing this information with everyone is for you all to pass this guy names and photos to all your friends all over the world, especially to your friends in AUSTRIA, SPAIN and all over EUROPE, and also for the necessary authority to take the necessary action against this guy and his group. You can see the photographs of this guy below this message.

If any one needs more info about this guy Kingsley Ogwu Emeka, Daniel Otor, Ogwu Emeka and his group, please contact me at scamhunter@gmx.es, I can give any one interested the names and the contact details of some of the victims of Kingsley Ogwu Emeka, Daniel Otor, Ogwu Emeka and his group. A lady recently contacted me from Belgium, her name is NAOMI AFRED, I will not mentioned the rest of the name, she said she heard that I am investigation Kingsley Ogwu Emeka, Daniel Otor, Ogwu Emeka and his group, she said she was been duped of €14, 000, Kingsley Ogwu Emeka, Daniel Otor, Ogwu Emeka and his group deceived this lady and collected the above amount from her, promising her a marriage with a Spanish guy to get a Spanish resident permit, NAOMI AFRED has lived in Belgium for 8 years without Belgium Resident Permit, so she decided to try to SPAIN since she was told that it’s easier to get Spanish resident permit, NAOMI AFRED, seeks asylum with Sudan nationality in Belgium, although she is a Nigerian, the name Kingsley Ogwu Emeka used to did the fake Spanish contract marriage for this lady is JOY AIGBEDION, she was duped of €14, 000 by Kingsley Ogwu Emeka.

other victims of Kingsley Ogwu Emeka, Daniel Otor, Ogwu Emeka and his group also contacted me from Germany, Austria, Belgium, Holland and even from SPAIN, please pass the photograph of this guy to all your friends, we all need to work together to stop these bad guys, I have already sent a message the SPANISH POLICE, NIGERIAN EMBASSY IN SPAIN, THE EFCC POLICE IN NIGERIA and the other authority, these guys need to be stop, they are hurting the innocent people, I am working on getting more information about these guys, if any one is interested in joining me in doing this I will be glad, I am also working on creating a website against these people.

Please pass these to every one you know, by doing this you are saving lives, I know there are still more innocent people out there that didn’t know any thing about this new FAKE MARRIAGE SCAM, let’s pass this information to as much as we can so that these guys don’t get more victims.

Click the following link to see the photographs of Kingsley Ogwu Emeka and his group

Scam_Hunter_32
scamhunter@gmx.es
 18th of Sep, 2010 by   STodd +1 Votes
I just received a Prize Data Document from Prize Data Release Office and I was weary because they provide no contact information. I also thought that if I had really won $1, 250, 000.00, why would they be asking me for $19.99??? These scams are terrible, especially for those who think these mailings are legitimate. I read a comment from Connie Parks which confirmed this fake letter. Thanks!

Suzanne Todd
 19th of Sep, 2010 by   Hannah K +1 Votes
I just received a letter from the IRC Main Office and it was telling me that I won $1, 250, 000.00. I thought if it sounded too good to be true then it probably was. I am so grateful to you Connie Parks for posting your comments on this company. Why would these people be trying to scam everyone. I mean if it was legit they wouldn't be asking for $19.99 right? Also, I took my letter to a State Police station in Indiana where I live and the officer told me that the only red flag he saw about the letter is that they did not leave a phone number for you to call. Also, I seen on these documents that there are three different addresses. The return address is P.O. Box 9002 Levittown, NY 11756. The customer service address is P.O. Box 129 Plainview, NY 11803-0129. And the address for you to send the paperwork back into is P.O. Box 9101 Bethpage, NY 11714-9101. WHO DOES THIS!!!?????? STOP IT SCAMMERS!!!
 20th of Sep, 2010 by   LynD +1 Votes
THANK YOU CONNIE PARKS!!!

I just got this letter from IRC Main Office and did what you did, I looked on the internet. I can't find them anywhere and like Hannah K said... THERE'S NO PHONE NUMBER!!! I am under the impression that if I won money, they wouldn't be asking me for any! Thanks! to both of you for your post! So glad I was smart enough to question this letter!
-Tonja
 20th of Sep, 2010 by   Angel71 +1 Votes
I also received this IRC main office letter. They want you to send them money.They even go as far as to give you an issuance i.d. 1566532527< and that it is recorded in National sweepstakes Reporting Network Offices.It is so sad that people do this to people that work hard for their money. Why can't they just get off their back sides and get a real job.
 18th of Oct, 2010 by   Too tired to play games +1 Votes
I too received a "Prize Data Document" from IRC Main Office saying that I had won 1, 250, 000 dollars. First, how can I win a prize when I never entered a contest for this amount of money? Next, why would I need to send them 19.99 to "deliver" my prize money? Don' they have all the money? They are giving away one and a quarter million. Last, I wish companies would quit giving out my name and address to qacked from smoking crack, jacked-up from the glue on their envelopes, and high on scam powdered people.
 19th of Oct, 2010 by   cautious_reader +2 Votes
I mailed their letter back to them in the return envelope with a letter of my own. This is so ridiculous. This is the 2nd letter I've received in 3 days from different companies about some sweepstakes that I've won. I just hope everyone is as cautious when opening something that seems so exciting!!!
 19th of Oct, 2010 by   LKY +1 Votes
I just recieved one of these scam letters, and think it is really horrible to not only play on peoples emotions, but know that normally anyone that answers one of these are in a situation that makes them vulnerable. I am going to respond to them with letter of my own, this is the meanest thing!!!

Totally disgusted in KY
 20th of Oct, 2010 by   Tony Cubellis +1 Votes
It really did look official. It came at a time that I was vulnerable to its message. Thank God for the internet. I can now discard the letter with out a pang, and will.
 7th of Nov, 2010 by   josephine938 +1 Votes
My husband recieved 2 of these fake winnings letters. I immediately reported them to the United States Postal Inspection service. It is an obvious scam, but some people are gullible and easily hoodwinked at such "official" looking documents, and these letters look like someone took a lot of time and trouble creating this illusion. I also reported them to the Federal Trade Commission's complaint dept. It is somewhat time consuming, but worth it if i can save people from being robbed of thier hard-earned money.
 16th of Nov, 2010 by   laddybug01 +1 Votes
yes i got one of these letters and i thought it was real and i cent in the money to and they cent more letters to me. it looks real but i took time to look it up on my compurter and it was a fake letter well yhanks to everyone i wont send them no more money they got me for a lot of money . but thats ok cause God will make them pay one day.i have kids and bareley make ends meet and trhey do this to people it should be agents the law and they should go to jail
 17th of Nov, 2010 by   ms.williams +1 Votes
I would love to thank u guys for ur help on this because i too have received a letter saying that ive won one million dollars. its a good thing that i looked it up when i got to school because if i had not i probably would have sent it in. so thank u once again.
 17th of Nov, 2010 by   j switzeer +1 Votes
I have received (3) letter saying I was a winner of lots of momey and they all asked for 19.99 and some personal information. Shame on them for trying to get money out of hard working people. A lot of people are really hard up and probably do send them money and never hear from them. Shame Shame on the IRC main office.
 19th of Nov, 2010 by   Puyallup, WA +1 Votes
http://www.informationresources.info/contact.php?done= here is another IRC site that offers jobs and asks for personal information and is a scam and never gets back with you even when they are telling you that they are an HR dept will call you back with a job offer.-They advertise under BLACKSTONE GROUP, and there email address to me was from info.resources.yahoo.com
 14th of Dec, 2010 by   Jerry Fang +1 Votes
I just received the same letter as all of you guys did.. Did I really won $1, 250, 000.00? Hahah.. I look at the letter and saw the $19.99 for office Attendant reporting fee. When I saw that fee, I laughed. If I won that big of a sum, should they give me an option to chose rather to deduct that pity $19.99 processing fee from the winning money. OH NO.. but their only option was only CASH, CHECK, or MONEY ORDER. What a stupid scam. They think we're all stupid.. Welp.. they thought wrong...
 20th of Dec, 2010 by   Greg LV +1 Votes
I got this letter also and am glad to find all you out there, where I did verify the scam, with your help. Thanks again, Greg, LV.
 20th of Dec, 2010 by   Jerry Fang +1 Votes
Hey Greg of LV, How much they say you won? On mine it say $1, 250, 000. hahah what a scam..
 18th of Jan, 2011 by   Dwayne W.Rice +1 Votes
I am so glad that I have a computer.I was just getting ready to make the check out when I decided to look the information up.I hope this IRC Main office is shut down and shut down for good.Thanks to all for your information.
 19th of Jan, 2011 by   cynthia felder +1 Votes
I got a letter from IRC they said i win 1, 250, 000.00 but i needed to send them 19.99. I when to my computer and push it up. This was not the first time The first time they told me i win 125, 000.00. they send me a check for 4, 450.00. The name of the sweepstakes MEGA MILLION .I when to the computer again. All i like to know why can it be stop? some people lost life save. So if you get a letter in the mail do not stop RUN...TO THE TRASH ILIKE TO THANK YOU FOR PUTTING THIS OUT
 18th of Feb, 2011 by   omarnuman +1 Votes
lmao haha come on now, wut company would accept cash in the mail? :S ya thats the fakest shit ive ever seen... no website no phone number... mannnnn they got me fucked up.

Tips to Save as You Shop Online