logo

UKMail
Shocking Behaviour
3. (4 mins ago)
Interactive Option
The rep started to charge me for nothing
4. (7 mins ago)
Merlin Money
Refund
5. (18 mins ago)
Loancare Servicing Center Inc.
Awful Company!!!!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

iPharmacylist.com Complaints & Reviews - Watch out - they are not what they seem

iPharmacylist.com Contacts & Informations

iPharmacylist.com

Posted:    Ricardo

Watch out - they are not what they seem

iPharmacylist.com
Their website www.iPharmacy.com (now changed to www. iPharmacyList.com) appears to be a pharmacy on first inspection.

I ordered (or thought I did) a prescription from them, & gave the site my credit card #.

Following this, the website informed me that I was a “member” and could browse for low prices.

I wanted to order a drug, not become a member of their club. I was deceived.

They are not willing to refund my registration fee.

Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Sep, 2009 by   Tyranize 0 Votes
This could have been easily avoided if you had read their FAQ.

Specifically, that paragraph.

As a rule of thumb, you should never purchase or pay a site/company without researching them at least to some extent through their own site and through a little bit of Googling.

That bit of text in their FAQ that I just showed you clearly explains that they do not sell any prescription drugs, but that when you become a member of theirs, they will help you find places that WILL sell what you are looking for. I'm not going to look further into this, but as far as prescription meds go, you'll probably need to submit information on your doctor, etc. to the site you are ordering from. If this is not required, then the site is clearly illegal or may even be a setup site designed for catching people trying to purchase prescription drugs illegally.

In the end, it's best to just stick to drugstore.com. This site has virtually all prescription (require prescription information which they will need to review before shipment) and non-prescription drugs that exist in the world.
 4th of Nov, 2009 by   dawnjohnnson5 0 Votes
Did you ever find a website to purchase the medication from? I was fixing to sign up on their website, but decided to research them first.
 6th of Mar, 2010 by   John Wilcox 0 Votes
They are exactly what they say they are when you sign up:

Top 10 Reasons to Join iPharmacyList Today
#1. Save up to $2500 a year on Prescription drug costs.
#2. Get access to exclusive online pharmacy network members area.
#3. Buy prescription drugs from trusted US, Canadian, European, Mexican and Indian online pharmacies.
#4. Order your medications from Internet Overseas Pharmacies that do not require prescriptions.
#5. Get links to medical consultation with a US licensed physician who can write your prescriptions for chronic medical conditions.
#6. All listed pharmacies have Toll-Free Customer support and order line.
#7. Read online pharmacies reviews and ratings submitted by our members.
#8. Join over 500, 000 people buying medications safely from listed pharmacies.
#9. Lowest Prices on prescription drugs are Guaranteed!
#10. Limited time offer - 30 day membership only $26.95
 26th of Oct, 2010 by   NinaRawz 0 Votes
lol jeeze louise! im glad i googled them first and ran across these comments... and read the FAQ's...
~Rawzy
 9th of Nov, 2010 by   s.matthews20@yahoo.com 0 Votes
I reviewed the pricing offers for the medication that I was interested in. They seemed to be VERYgood. I know this is a club, but after thoroughly checking out the membership fee and exactly how to remove myself at the time I wished to do so, I joined the club, BUT prices of the medication I wished to purchase were NOT available as advertised 4 different places on their site. This is a COMPLETELY FRADULENT SITE!!!
 9th of Nov, 2010 by   s.matthews20@yahoo.com 0 Votes
STAY AWAY--THEY DO NOT PRODUCE THE PRODUCTS AT PRICES THEY ADVERTISE
 30th of Nov, 2010 by   benMiss 0 Votes
did you go on ordering your purchase after becoming accidentally a member??
 3rd of Jan, 2011 by   Was Taken 0 Votes
Other websites that are fradulant are: http://myrxdeal.com/ These people have a website that says they are from canada but they are really from India.
 19th of Apr, 2011 by   HibbaJibba 0 Votes
Oi! I bought 90 pills of Vicodin. I waited for 2 whole weeks bygum! Then a small package arrived at my door… naturally, I thought it was the Vicodin. But I noticed a little sticker on the side of the box, and it said “DILDO-WORLD.NET”. those bloody bastards at iPharmacylist sent me a bloody rubber porker, ay! This site is a scam, it is!
 18th of May, 2011 by   cancelnow 0 Votes
Thank you all for your comments. I was going to sign up for the membership but now after I have read all the reviews I am thankful that I didn't
 2nd of Jul, 2011 by   Valarinaxo 0 Votes
I just started to sign up with ipharmacylist.com and when I found out they wanted my banking routing number and acct. number that sent me right to google them and luckily I found your reviews. They seem to be presenting themselves as a drug broker, who finds you pharmacies and even doctors who will give you a RX if you need one. I probably would have done it had it not been for my bank acct. info. I saw nothing about paying by credit card. So they've clearly changed since the one person above used them. Oh well, lesson learned.
 2nd of Jul, 2011 by   Valarinaxo -1 Votes
Stay away! I just came from "almost" joining their ipharmacylist club but when I saw they wanted my bank routing & acct. numbers I put the brakes on fast. Then googled them and landed here. what I can see of them is they are a broker for finding you online pharmacies and doctors who will give you script if needed online. They did say that most orders would be delivered within 24-48 hours OR 2-4 WEEKS. 2 very different time parameters. I would have probably done it had it not been for the bank acct. thing. I trust no one with that info. online.

2nd of Jul, 2011 by   Valarinaxo -2 Votes
Sorry for the multiple post, thought only the last would show up after I'd registered here. sorry
 25th of Jul, 2012 by   Freebirdd 0 Votes
Scam... HUGE SCAM... Stay away. Fare, Fare, Fare away!!
 31st of Jul, 2012 by   BronxBeauty 0 Votes
Who needs a site to show U about a site? Pay them to do the search for you? If you're looking for drugs online, chances are you cannot get them from your Doctor. Why would a Doctor submit a prescription to a website so you can order them then U sign up for this other website and pay them for the subscription so they can refer you to a list they have that u can obtain on your own with little effort. Who does that? Aint no way in hell I would pay them shit. Gotta be kidding me right now. Smh.
 26th of Mar, 2013 by   jj55 0 Votes
Signed up. They didn't have doctors in my area. The prices for my prescriptions were higher than I am getting locally. When I went to close the account, I was not able to login. Double checked all the login credentials and received an email from them providing me with the password. Everything verified but I still could not login. Still waiting to hear from them, had to contact the bank to stop the electronic payments. My doctor provides me with medical care and prescriptions. This site won't save you money. It appears this site is setup to take advantage of people that are addicted to pain killers. With the new laws, if you want a prescription for prescription pain killers you have to have a face to face meeting with a doctor. There are not many doctors out there that will prescribe pain killers to new patients. Those that do are usually busted within a short time.

Perfect Food Company Scams!

Latest Groups