Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

iOffer.com, San Francisco, California Complaints & Reviews - iOffer.com owners are FRAUDS

iOffer.com Contacts & Informations

Posted:

iOffer.com owners are FRAUDS

PO Box 78191
San Francisco, California
Phone: 415-957-9605
ioffer.com
iOffer.com Charges your credit card for fees that they are not owed. Non Paying Buyer Fees they still charge you for. Theft, Fraud. They then Remove access to your account so you can not login to cover their tracks. Site is uncontrollable and littered with fake sellers and illegal activities from the people who run it and people who sell on it.

Ioffer has an F rating with BBB. Complaint boards and Forums are FULL of COMPLAINTS about this company for FRAUD. STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE OR YOU WILL REGRET IT. iOffer.com is a FRAUD

Their Phone number is not a working number.
Phone (415) 957-9605

They use a PO BOX: PO Box 78191, San Francisco, CA 94107-8191.

iOffer Inc
Phone (415) 957-9605
Fax (415) 431-3355
PO Box 78191
San Francisco, CA 94107-8191
Ryan Boyce, VP Operations
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes
Totally agree. Ripped me off as well. They hide behind their walls. Currently getting a class action lawsuit going against ioffer.com
 20th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes
but is anyone doing anything about this website? all this talk about getting ripped off and credit card fraud, but i feel like no individual or company is taking legal action against them. its been way too long since this website has been up and its time they shut down.
 14th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
Ebooks Store: www.ebooks159.com
More than 45, 000 ebooks in this store.Most ebooks are good quality and very cheap.
If you have any question, you can contact me with LIVE CHAT, I'll reply as soon as quickly.
Thank you.
 15th of Apr, 2012 by    +1 Votes
Paid for an item, never received. No replys from seller DRGMFOREVER despite numerous e-mails. Paid $350.00 using my Visa I want my money back!!! Seller still dealing on I Offer site !!!

I would like to be a part of that class action suit!!!
 13th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
They stole from me recently too!! I paid $232.6 for a damaged fake bag! after i filed a dispute, i have no where to track/find this dispute. now i dont know what to do, because I want my money back ! something needs to be done to shut down ioffer.com
 20th of Nov, 2013 by    0 Votes
hi, i think ioffer.com is agreat place to order!ive had no problems at it!ill be ordering a long time from it!keep up the good work !say hi to carlos silva. michaeldeckermichael@aol.com sincerily ;thanks!CGC.yeah!non-complaint.voted barack obama!
 7th of May, 2014 by    0 Votes
decker are u crazy... ioffer . com are frauds i bought a scarlet dvd on there site
it said brand new sealed they used usa artwork on their site so u think your getting a deal
then i got a bootlegged copy not even the same artwork no pictures on dvds. also the dvd s were scratched. so how do we complain and get action?
 6th of Jun, 2014 by    0 Votes
STUPID IOFFER SELLER CLOSED HIS ACCOUNT AFTER I HAVE SENT IN MY PAYMENT. I hope these Chinese con artists burn in hell!!! FUCKING SCAMMERS!
 11th of Jun, 2015 by    0 Votes
I agree that they are a fraud. Cos i ordered a complete verion of a old cartoon and there was no detail about the item. Well i found out that they were burnt disks movies so they guy burned the catoon to the disk. So when i went to play them they had no volume. I was told if i was to return my item that there was no guarentte that i would get my money back. So they basically just stole from me.

Mobile Malvare - Android Phones Are Targeted