logo

Posted:    Valerie

Scam

iOffer
ioffer.com
I am a trustworthy person and I decided to trade 3 hollister shirts for one Juicy Couture outfit. After we decided we would send it off and give the tracking numbers to each other I though everything would be fine. Her feedback was at 100% too! I sent it off paid for shipping and all the next day she was no longer a member and ioffer will not do anything about it! Cold turkey got off! I receive a few e-mails after that from another member who said she had been scammed by the same person! I will never trade again!
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Nov, 2008 by   reid 0 Votes
i do agree ioffer do have alot of scams and i am sorry for what happen to you. i am a seller on ioffer i dont scam people all my items are authentic look me up at www.weare1.ioffer.com i know one bad business makes it bad for other business my store is call weare1 and we are no rip off .and for the stores that do rip people off need to be kick off and investigated.
real name
real store
real merchandise
real e-mail address
www.weare1.ioffer.com
 3rd of Jul, 2009 by   scammer.loving.ioffer -2 Votes
imma scammer on ioffer and i love it. it's too hard being legit. SORRY
 9th of Aug, 2009 by   sweetp28 0 Votes
Yes First Expierienced And Last I Bougt Appear Of Shoes From These Assholes And Never Recieved Them, And It Was The Same Negotiation I Payed And Seller Agreed To Send Tracking Info And I Never Recieved My Item, It Was Funny At First When I Had Questions About The Shoes The Seller Answered All OF My Questons But When I Payed And it Was Time To Send The Tracking Info The Fucker Never Replied, Thankgod I Payed With Pay Pal I Have Now Got All Of My Money Back!Will Be The First And Last Time I Will Do Business With I Offer!!!
 1st of Sep, 2009 by   Next to Nature Carolyn Gavasto 0 Votes
I sell on ebay and started to list items on ioffer, have a shop and have been in business for 10 years, i am also bonded and a trade assisant for ebay, my customers are always number 1 and what i sell is the real thing. I took classes from GIA for Diamonds, gems, pearls, i am a jeweler i give talks in schools and churchs to teach people how to find the real thing. All the newspapers did a story about my shop and what i do. So there are people who you can trust on ioffer. Just ask questions before you buy or send money. Next to Nature Thank you and have a good day.nexttonature@verizon.net
 8th of Sep, 2009 by   Sasashimi 0 Votes
I got ripped off on Ioffer. I bought from a seller from China. The fucker sent me a random cheap item i didn't buy and because he/she sent me a package Paypal won't cover me under their buyers protection program.
 13th of Sep, 2009 by   Miss V 0 Votes
I actually sell on ioffer as well, I don not accept any payment but paypal, this is because the buyer and the seller is protected, i also correspond with my buyers as to when their items are going to be shipped, the tracking number or what ever. I have been scammed before as a buyer on Ebay as well as not receiving my items on various websites, but by paying through paypal I ALWAYS gotten my money back. Need addtional advice? Write me excitements.ioffer.
 15th of Sep, 2009 by   mattyvanhalen -1 Votes
I recently ordered 2 iphones from ioffer and after the seller accepted the offer and i bought but didnt pay for it, good thing too because after that he closed up shop and no longer sold the iphones anymore and never answered any of my questions so i ended up not paying for it. And i knew it was a scam because its from an unconfirmed adress in china. I will never do anything off that site again.
 28th of Sep, 2009 by   iJames -1 Votes
 10th of Oct, 2009 by   Moinmoin 0 Votes
There is this ioffer seller who has been banned at the moment, but am sure he will come back with a new handle to continue his scamming business, the seller is "ghjkltyte45"
I purchased two burberry coats from him paid by paypal and he sent me a dirty used Tshirt. I filed a dispute with paypal and I am waiting to see what paypal will do
 27th of Oct, 2009 by   cochon 0 Votes
I have the same problem as Moinmoin. I bought a burberry coat and I got a dirty piece of a jean ! Paypal has just refused to refund money because Paypal it is not responsible for what is sent but if it was sent well. I am disapointed by the answer that Paypal gave me. I think that Moinmoin will have the same reply.
 8th of Nov, 2009 by   Drwhosmate22 0 Votes
Paypal HAVE to refund your money if item is not as described providing you return it. If you used Paypal to pay with they are your insurance. Never take no for an answer from them. I have used them and still use them for years and ALWAYS get my money back. This is why I use Paypal it is an insurance against being cheated. It is terrible to cheat people and send fakes etc. The old adage is true, if it seems to good to be true, i.e. too cheap, they it probably is. There are a few good sellers on ioffers, Got a fabulous pair of genuine Juicy Couture boots for $70 including shipping and they are wonderful, been confirmed genuine by the Juicy shop recently opened in London.
 13th of Nov, 2009 by   EvansMommy 0 Votes
i bought a cell phone off a seller on ioffer and he sent me coasters instead of my phone. When i called paypal because its ioffer and he sent me something i do not get my money back they said if he never sent me anything i would what kind of bullshit is that. only if u order on ebay will it get refunded no matter what. So now i just got screwed and paid 200.00 for coasters. Thanks ioffer
 21st of Nov, 2009 by   DanK89 0 Votes
I have made over 10 purchases with ioffer. I have a excellent rating with ebay. Every single one of my purchases with ioffer has turned out to be a scam. I know the the Chanel merchandise is fake, BUT, I still expect to get what is pictured or EVEN close to what is pictured. But instead of boots that I have paid $80.00 for, I get a cheap chain. Instead of a purse that I have paid $150.00 for I get a 3" laughing buddha( I probably deserved that for being so stupid) BUT what gets me, is that 5 days AFTER each purchase, ioffer sends a "Buyer could be fraudulent" which is TO LATE. They know these guys are crooks and yet they continue to support them. And then when I send a complaint to THEM, they halt my account, so that I cannot say anything on the site. It is deplorable and despicable. They are as bad as the crooks sending the junk. ALL my purchases came through as a cheap chain of a buddha piece of junk. They need to shut down and be held responsible for their actions. Because they know exactly what is going on. I think it would make a good news story or even 60 mins. They are all scam artists. I have never had a problem in 10 years on Ebay and now I have lost about $1, 000. on ioffer. Hopefully, others can be warned.
 29th of Nov, 2009 by   looking for iphones +1 Votes
I have never used ioffer but am sure their are allot of scams out their and am scared to buy. I need iphones and don't know where to go.
 1st of Dec, 2009 by   brohkenrecord 0 Votes
I also forgot to mention that today Ioffer cancelled their account, because in Ioffers words "This seller is restricted for violating iOffer policies. To protect yourself, please withdraw your purchase and discontinue all interactions with this seller. For tips on how to protect yourself, please visit our Buyer Safety Guide.". The seller I bought from is tyuchdh09.
 10th of Dec, 2009 by   mc4u 0 Votes
i had the same problem with i offer i bought iphone for 200 dollar instead i got this dollar worth chain then i called paypal they say they wont give me money back because i didnt buy at from ebay so i called my credit card company and they got my money back thank god oh yea i had to pay 10 dollar for identity theft program but hey i got the money back lol
 21st of Dec, 2009 by   minse 0 Votes
i wish i had seen this blogspot BEFORE i ordered for a computer on ioffer, I like most of you also got instead of the computer chopsticks ! so no refund from paypal either :)))) It was sad and funny at the same time. 200 euros down the drain. The thing is that its a major risk but NOT everyone on ioffer is a scamer. Before the computer i had ordered ipods and they came through fine, my friend ordered shoes and they also came through.
Has anyone heard about a scam through western union? I was offered to pay through western union but instead of putting sellers name making it out to a name of my choice till i receive the product and then going back to western union to change the name when i get the item.
 29th of Dec, 2009 by   amberrr +1 Votes
i ordered something off ioffer and once it was time to send me my tracking number the seller didn't reply and deleted his account and i haven't received anything! i also payed with payal. IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN GET MY MONEY BACK??? SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!
 2nd of Jan, 2010 by   hilghul -2 Votes
i offer is the best for scams like me so u all can go fuk off and die
 7th of Jan, 2010 by   simon303 +1 Votes
amberrr:

you have to claim a dispute with paypal. it will take awhile, but i have had this problem a few times on ebay, and paypal has always refunded my money.

Some Tips to Beat a Traffic Ticket