logo

Airtel
No network since last 8 days
3. (23 mins ago)
Indiacakes.com
indiacakes.com Cheating with high price...
4. (25 mins ago)

SCAM/FRAUD MAIL

INVITATION PROCESSING
P.O.BOX 6304
Dover, Delaware
Received a scam letter for some free membership to the Greatest kept secret for Invitation Processing that has so much BS I didn't even read through the first page. What a load of BS this letter is and a waste of paper, gonna report to as many agencies as I can. SCAM written all over this load of BS. I never signed up for anything anywhere and this is like Identity Theft that someone/company is signing me up for all this scam/fraud stuff.

Comments United States Bad Business Partners
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Dec, 2010 by   make you believe it -1 Votes
I felt so darn special when "John" sent me my "special powers" letter I almost ran to my local grocery store and asked one of the cashiers to announce over the intercom "Attention customers who are apart of the exculsive association including Kevin and John please report to the front to meet your newest member" and then I realized that if this letter is true I can just make the announcement myself or better yet, use one of my hidden powers and control any man or woman anywhere. This John guy and those people at NEO Tech are some real doooooosh bags that feed off of the narrow and empty minded people of society. They've been at this for 5 years so they must be getting some where with this seeing that the postage on my letter was .35 cents. Those big spenders sent my letter first class baby!!!
 23rd of Dec, 2010 by   Iris8 0 Votes
my scam letter was from Tiffany in Nevada, with a special message from a member of the secret society in Greece! He said that I have "special" abilities.
 21st of Jan, 2011 by   Daniel Of Virginia +1 Votes
In one place the person is called "KEVIN"!
At the end of the letter it is signed "JOHN"!
Enough said.
 26th of Jan, 2011 by   Loda 0 Votes
My husband received his special invitation today 1/25/11. I guess Kevin/John now reside in Dallas, TX. :) The mailing address is: Invitation Pocessing PO Box 560627 Dallas, TX 75356-0627
 25th of Feb, 2011 by   saadams3699 0 Votes
I received my special letter from John on the 12th of Feb. I'm so special that I didn't read it until today (24th). Sure is a shame though. I'd love to learn the ways of "the force" and use that Jedi mind trick on someone. LOL
I'm going to mail it in tomorrow just to see what's up, but I'll use my ex-wife's address. I'll report back in a week or so with my findings and new found "powers".
 7th of Mar, 2011 by   stopscamers 0 Votes
My 87 year old dad received his special invitation from John. The mailing address is: Invitation Processing PO Box 560627 Dallas, TX 75356-0627. Dad wanted me to mail this back to them. This is one letter that will not be mailed. Nothing like trying to scam the elderly.
 9th of Mar, 2011 by   CCGandRT 0 Votes
RECEIVED JOHN'S LETTER TODAY AND FILED IT ALONG WITH THE FACE MASK PEELINGS AND TWICE USED FOIL WRAP IN THE TRASH!
 15th of Mar, 2011 by   flojo69 0 Votes
Well today is March 15, 2010 and I live in the middle of the Caribbean sea and I just recieved the same letter you all are talking about special traits. I am a sceptic so I sent a fax to see what they will reply and ask. What I want to know is this how did they get my information??? I remember doing a servey on my FB page in September of last year and that after the survey was completed it said I had won a check in the amount of $2741.88 or a 61 inch TV. I was very sceptical as I said and I never paid it much mind til the mail started comin from these companies in Taiwan. Its the same place as my letter is from I just recieved Taipe Taiwan. I waing on the response from the fax and see what other special traits I have other that knowing when someone is trying to defraud me but I must say whoever wrote this letter which is signed by a woman Tiffany looks like they are very good with putting words together for sure. I will keep you up to date as I find out what they really want. Has anyone gotten a reply from them if they sent the fax or mail back? Please let me know thanks..
 27th of May, 2011 by   Pumpui 0 Votes
27th May 2011 received the letter today here in Brisbane Australia from Tiffany posted in Hong Kong - same crap as others have written about - self addressed envelope to P.O.Box 95338 Las Vegas, Navada 89193-5338. They must be conning some people and making money otherwise they would not be posting this trash out - you have to wonder what sort of low life these a-holes are - having said that there are hundred of scammers trying every day to rip people off, fortunately sites like this can at least warn people, thanks to all who have posted here.
 1st of Jun, 2011 by   2smart2play 0 Votes
I received my "Free-Invitation Form" today... from Tiffany in Las Vegas. I wonder how they found my name as I am not on Facebook, Twitter, or any other such social networks??? I would like to know if anything will come of our notifying others of this scam.
 6th of Jun, 2011 by   bigbadnorm 0 Votes
I live in Australia and recieved my letter today. I threw my letter in the bin without opening it. You guessed it, i used my powers to read it while it was in the envelope, got through the first line and in the bin it went.
 21st of Jun, 2011 by   MOIINDA619 0 Votes
I RECEIVED A LETTER FROM JOHN THE FUCK FACE WHOEVER HE IS, EVERY1 BE CAREFUL OF THIS JUNK IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SCARY AMERICA IS SOOOO MUCH TECHNOLOGY THAT ITS SUCKS TO KNOW LOWLIFES ARE GOING AROUND DOING THIS BULL, GET A FUKEN JOB LOWLIFES, XCUSE MY LANGUAGE, BUT SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCANDAL SCAM WRITEN ALLLL OVER IT, I STAY IN SAN DIEGO AREA, IVE READ THE COMMENTS ABOVE MINE AND DATS WHY ATLEAST THIS WEBSITE LETS US CUT DOWN EVEN BY A COUPLE OF PEOPLE THE MONEY DAT THESE SCAMMERRS ARE MAKING OR WHATEVA THE HELL THEY DO...
 21st of Jun, 2011 by   MOIINDA619 0 Votes
I TRULY AM SORRY TO SAY WHAT IM ABOUT TO SAY BUT I TRULY BELIEVE IT HAS LOTS TO DO WITH CRAIGSLIST. WE NEVER KNOW WHOS BEHIND ALL THIS NONSENSE
 25th of Aug, 2011 by   Dano the Superhero! 0 Votes
I am a Jedi Knight. I always knew I had secret powers!!! God talked to me about this and made me aware of my greatness. I just ordered my super hero costume. I am going to be just like Kick Ass!!! God I can't wait!!
 25th of Oct, 2011 by   SCBWINCA 0 Votes
HELP!! My letter just arrived!! I was sooooooo excited I puked all over it and now I can't fully read how extra special I am. If you would like to help me, please send me $10.00 (cash). $20 if real extra extra special. Once I get enough money from all you other special people, I will embark on a trip around the world (1st Class of course) in search of John, Kevin & Tiffany and ask them for a new, clean reprint of my letter. Please help :-)
 9th of Nov, 2011 by   womanoffaith81 0 Votes
Yay! I got my special powers letter today, I have now upgraded to an elite class of individuals! Had I not received this letter, I never would have known I was so special. No one has ever told me this before and I definitely didn't believe it for myself. Thank you Katie, I mean Kirsten or whatever your name is in Dallas because there are two different names in your personalized non mass-mailing first-class letter to me. R U serious???? These people are sick and should be ashamed of themselves for preying on weak-minded individuals. These people should be jailed and let's send them "special powers" letters. This has devil's work written all over it! No thanks Satan, I don't want to join your cult!
 25th of Nov, 2011 by   madasamofo 0 Votes
i got a letter today. i find it strange that there is no technical mail-back adress. just a po box and zip code somewhere in dallas texas. and funny the=at katies name turned into kirsten
 10th of Dec, 2011 by   winterpark 0 Votes
I live in London UK and received this said same letter.Immediately Scam Alarm Bells rang so like everyone here i Googled and landed up here.I am very special indeed, and so are you all.Thanks folks what a load of codswallop crap even putting it mildly. My letter came from Tiffany.
COPY OF LAST PAGE WITH THEIR FAX & POSTAL DETAILS ATTACHED
Well folks if this is what it takes to get rich, give me poor anytime.lol
 10th of Dec, 2011 by   winterpark 0 Votes
I live in London UK and received the said same letter.
Copy of last page attached. They have no boundaries or they have free shares in the postal service. Googled and landed up here. Received letter 10th December 2011.Seems that there are loads of members or better still 1 person with a load of names lol. Just preying on the meek and mild who are desperate for a ray of sunshine.Steer clear of this everyone. Noticed that the sender's names are all different.

3rd of Apr, 2012 by   Cookie Severence 0 Votes
Listen to THIS: Well well well, they say in my "special" letter I will NEVER be offered this opportunity to join the secret society ever again if I don't reply by such and such a date.

The date passed and I got the same letter all over again.

I should have seen that coming with my special powers. Or, am I MORE SPECIAL THAN EVER, because they wrote to me twice??

Taxes 2011 - Refund Anticipation Loans