logo

ACK Group
Fake Job Consultancy
3. (1 hr 14 mins ago)
Devine Devons
Devon rex terminally ill kitty
4. (1 hr 26 mins ago)

Scam / fraud mail

INVITATION PROCESSING
P.O.BOX 6304
Dover, Delaware
Received a scam letter for some free membership to the Greatest kept secret for Invitation Processing that has so much BS I didn't even read through the first page. What a load of BS this letter is and a waste of paper, gonna report to as many agencies as I can. SCAM written all over this load of BS. I never signed up for anything anywhere and this is like Identity Theft that someone/company is signing me up for all this scam/fraud stuff.

Comments United States Bad Business Partners
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Nov, 2008 by   Felicia Wolfe 0 Votes
Solicitation to my home
 13th of Nov, 2008 by   Julie -1 Votes
I laughed hysterically when I read the opening of the letter. I couldn't even wade through that much BS in hipboots. Sounds like someone's trying to suck me into Scientology or something.
 18th of Nov, 2008 by   Jesse McVay -1 Votes
I also received the same letter about the exclusive Association, and their 2300 year old best kept secret for all your desires. gree! I throught they wrote me because of my unique traits.
 20th of Nov, 2008 by   J -1 Votes
FYI Found out from DelawareBBB that forwarded me to Las VegasBBB that this Invitation Processing P.O.BOX 6304 Dover, DE 19905-6304 is actually Neo Tech Publishing Co./Noveau Tech Society/Novatech/Novatech Society/Novus Tek Invitation Processing Secret Society 2435 W. Henderson Ridge Pkwy. Henderson, NV 89052 (702) 891-0302 who has been doing this misleading fraud you have special powers offer for years by the complaints on rip off report. Seems like they were complained against numerous times by how many business names being used now and Dover, DE return address.
 1st of Dec, 2008 by   mike rost -1 Votes
I received a letter saying I had special powers and was selected because of these"powers" that i have and looked it up in mail scams and found this site. J the guy above me had the exact address of where i was supposed to send for my package to secrets that would create wealth power and fame for me. I'm not sure what their next move would be once i faxed my request in but i know they would eventually ask for money! This is the address where i was supposed to send for my "secrets:" Invitation Processing P.O.BOX 6304 Dover, DE 19905-6304. it made me feel good until i checked this age but, thats what they're trying to do is make you feel special.
 27th of Jan, 2009 by   Eddyj53 -1 Votes
I received the same letter. I always assume unsolicited mail is junk or a scam. This is both. Funny but sad that they're trying to take advantage of people who could get suckered in.
 24th of Feb, 2009 by   cher -1 Votes
Couldn't stop laughing. Then googled the PO Box and saw that this letter has been going around for at least 5 years. Sad, very sad. Here is a site about the company that sends the letter out. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_R._Wallace
 25th of Feb, 2009 by   noil31 +1 Votes
I agree the letter is funny and I am so glad I have these 'Special traits' but I also think people get carried away. Identity theft ? They already have your name and address info and don't ask for anything else. unless they ask for more info later but at that point you don't give it. I have never been scammed or had my identity stolen, you just have to use your head. I faxed to them as I am curious but again I am not worried about being scammed because I will never give them my ss# or any money. Until they ask for more info or money they have got nothing. If you want to be accurate get the info first and then write it up, you have no idea what they will do but are already judging them! I will get the info and then judge them as well as anything else I can do to inform people but not with half the story!
 16th of Mar, 2009 by   mikehou -1 Votes
I got the same letter today, anyone know who the hell this "so called" late night television talk host (the narrator of the letter) is ? or is pretending to be? or this scientist that supposedly originated this secrets is?

If anyone sent/faxed the return letter, did anything happen after that?
 24th of Mar, 2009 by   majb4222 -1 Votes
I aqm as curious as anyone else... The letter was funny as hell and the talk show host name is supposedly Kevin. The fax number doesn't even work and I'm not mailing anything in.
 24th of Mar, 2009 by   cyberwolf -1 Votes
Right it is a scam.
 24th of Mar, 2009 by   cyberwolf -1 Votes
This is a scam.
 25th of Mar, 2009 by   Will -1 Votes
all it takes to be a "talk-show host" is a federal-mandated public access station and your right to free speech coupled with the small cable tax that shows up on your bill that funds the station and equipement and you too can be one after a 1-hour production class. FREE. I have made my own talk-show, sketch show, comedy improv show, ect. if you live in a big enough city the term "late night television talk show host" is pretty relative and useless. "I have over 100, 000 viewers" *cough cough* riiiiight...

this letter is a scam of epic proportions that gets you (check the web for that Dover, DE address) some small publication that caters to low self-esteem. As the person above stated, keep your stamp. You have better things to do with your time.

funniest part:

"make address correction if necessary:"
WHAT?!?! my secret file didn't have an accurate location of my special self? oh nooooo! lol
 14th of Apr, 2009 by   Jughead Jones -1 Votes
I just received the same letter on APRIL 14 2009, i guess it still exist. The return address

Invitation Processing
PO Box 95338
Las Vegas Nevada 89193-5338
US
Fax 702 795 8393

by the way im from CANADA
 14th of Apr, 2009 by   Billy Delux -1 Votes
What's really sad about this letter is that they continue to mail it out (as I too have recieved this letter today April 14, 2009) this means that they are obviously profiting from this scam or how else do the scam artist continue to get the money to send the letter out over and over. I would be interested in finding out just how they are able to get the money out of people.
 18th of Apr, 2009 by   robert -1 Votes
i just received the same letter on april 17 i read it 4 a little bit n stop n thought that is bullshit so i looked up the addres n i find it n it said its a scam so people dont belive anything u get in the mail nothing is free in this world.
 20th of Apr, 2009 by   Scandal0000 -1 Votes
As a Private Investigator, a receipent of this scam, and a former resident of Las Vegas, I found out who's responsible for this Invitation Processing/Greatest Kept Secrets scam. It's a company in Las Vegas and their direct number is 702-891-0302. A woman usually answers and says she's the after hours publishing order desk (NOTE: I called at 2:20 p.m. so how is that after hours?) She told me to fax a letter to
FAX # is 702-795-8393 or email a letter to customerservice3@neo-tech.com and "request to be removed from their mailing list". I don't know about you but I intend to write them and it won't be to leave a simple request. Leave it to Vegas to try and scam people this way. I hope this information is helpful.
 20th of Apr, 2009 by   Dr. Weblog -1 Votes
One of my special rare traits is detecting scam letters; like this one. Read the NIV bible. It’s free and will answer all of your questions in life; making you popular, healthy, loved and wise.
 21st of Apr, 2009 by   Dontscamme -1 Votes
I recieved this scam letter 4/20/09. I believe their getting mailing information from online resume sites. I'm in Michigan and looking for employment. Ever since I started to apply for jobs online I've recieved alot of stange calls and mail.
 21st of Apr, 2009 by   Maverick -1 Votes
I agree with MIKEHOU comments above. Did anyone mail/fax the letter back to see what happened? Just curious.

Also, I agree that this company is using job posting web sites to get personal information about those who are unemployed. I am

Some Things You Need to Know About Bankruptcy