logo

Afremov.com
SCAM
3. (9 mins ago)
LG Electronics USA
Warn your friends and family
4. (11 mins ago)

invicta

Posted:    Sheeco10

No customer service

Invicta watches
I bought an Invicta watch from an authorized dealer and within the first 6 month the band was broken. If you ask my wife, she will tell you that I treated this watch better than I treat my own children !
I called the company to complain and of course the band is not covered but what is a watch without a band?? at any rate i called customer service and they are very polite and empathetic but they just say sorry we can't help you, I have to pay $58 for the stupid band. I asked for a supervisor, no supervisor. I asked for an 800 number to complain, doe s not exist. I asked for an email or just an address, just the ones posted on the website and of course they don't go anywhere...
I guess its the business model, sell good looking stuff and the hell with customer service. In other words, "snatch" business. Very sad because I really love this watch. I hung up and I tried to overcome my anger with no luck. About 2 months after I gave up and said I will pay the damn $58 and don't look back. After placing the order, the rep. tells me as part of the "disclouser" that it may take up to 90 days to get the band !!!
pay all that money for the stupid watch that does not last then pay another $58 for the band then wait without a watch for 90 days ..(*^%#$#&%^&*^*&(*
RIP OFFFFF !!
Comments United States Jewelry & Watches
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More invicta complaints
invicta - DONT BUY INVICTA

New American Dream: Rent, Not Own?

Latest Groups