logo

FakeIdentification.co.uk
100% scam!
2. (1 mins ago)
7 Continents Travel
I haven’t received any confirmation letter.
3. (27 mins ago)

Intracorp
Toronto, Ontario
Canada
intracorp.ca
This is an extract from a letter I sent to the President of this company, Bruce Rudichuk. This company gave me wrong information - IN WRITING - and then refused to stand by their employee's fee quotation. You cannot rely on any information they give you, even if it is in writing.
Their response to my letter was - "we think the fees are reasonable." They not only missed the point, the did not apologiz for their error, an error that cost me $2625.00.
DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THE COMPANY, THEY CANNOT BE TRUSTED.

"I purchased the condo unit February 2007 with possession estimated for July 2008. As you know the building was delayed some 20 months and so decided to try to assign my unit. I contacted Vincci Leung, Marketing Co-Ordinator, at your office in Markham, your employee with whom I had had prior dealings. I asked the following questions:
1. Could the unit be assigned?
2. What were the transfer fees for such an assignment?
3. What were the legal fees?
Attached you will find Ms. Leung’s responses – she confirms that the only fee is $300 plus GST For your lawyers.
It was on this basis - i.e. information received from your employee - that I marketed the unit. Once I had found a qualified buyer, I then contacted Mr. Tony Whittaker to ascertain the next steps.
His curt answer was "The fees are $2625 and Ms. Leung is no longer with the company." That she is no longer with your firm is not pertinent. I should have been able to confidently rely upon information provided by a bona fide employee, an employee who reported to, and was supervised by, Mr. Whittaker.
As I wished the assignment to proceed, I hd no chooice but to pay your company legal fees of $2625.00 for your law firm, Harris, Schaeffer to process the assignment documents. "
Comments Canada Building, Construction
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Aug, 2012 by   Liberty Crossing Owner 0 Votes
We signed in 2010 and moved in 2011 - now Aug 2012 and still waiting for repairs and what we paid for. Cannot get any response. Had to send their drawings to their office to get them to agree they owed a gate on a fence...they said drawing was in error but they would put gate in. They put up part of fence but built across where gate is on plans. Trying sveral weeks now and cannot get a response. Poor service.

Yellow Page Scam ALERT!