logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
united lending services
was guaranteed a loan for $35 but was denied. I want my money back.
2. (1 mins ago)
Abercrombie, Hollister
Descrimination against heathy sized girls
3. (8 mins ago)
Berkline
Terrible everything
4. (19 mins ago)
payexim.com
Don’t send them money – they don’t exchange them
5. (34 mins ago)
Thesis writing
Not professionals

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Interval International Complaints & Reviews - scam!!

Interval International Contacts & Informations

Interval International

Posted: 2011-06-16 by    suzy11ca

scam!!

interval international
Interval International is a Fraud..and an obvious one..They steal fees and your timeshare time and replace it with Nothing but frustration...I booked two beautiful weeks and a 5 star with them and when it came to exchanging..they say they have properties worldwide, but really they have NONE..no resorts available..but they manage to steal my weeks and give them away and i could not reclaim them. It is a criminal company that blatantly steals from its clients, like me, who must be stupid for my disbelief that this company can operate with legal legitimacy...and they continuously send me renewal notices..it is obscene that this company and its owners are not behind bars...RIP OFF, majorly...
Comments United States Travel & Vacations
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Jun, 2011 by   RealistOne 0 Votes
Exchange availability is solely dependent on other II members depositing their weeks.

The KEY to using Interval International and getting what you want is to lodge an EXCHANGE REQUEST... I can't stress this enough! Availability goes FIRSTLY to members who have lodged an exchange request (which is basically like being on a waiting list).

When weeks are deposited by other II members, those weeks go FIRSTLY to members who have an exchange request in.

People that call to check on availability basically get the left over weeks that haven't gone to members with an exchange request in.

The other issue is that members at resorts that you are wanting may not of deposited their weeks yet...

I know it may seem over the top but if you read the terms and conditions in the back of the II directory you will get a great understanding of how the programme works which will enable you to utilise the programme as best as you can.

Once you understand how it works you can use it to your advantage and take great holidays.
 8th of Feb, 2012 by   HARASSMENT COMPANY 0 Votes
I can not agree with you more. Interval International is a fraud and a company I have worked for. Please if you have a chose to go with a different exchange company do it!!! They will steal from you and all the employees care about is the money they get is selling you more years on your membership. They will lie, be rude, harass you just to get their commission. They also do not honor it when you tell them to place you of the do not call list. There are some days that they will call over 5 times in one night. That is harassment by the law and they need to be fined for this. Please do not sit back. Report them and lets see how they like this.
 15th of Sep, 2012 by   Sudre_ 0 Votes
I do not understand these complaints at all. I am purchasing a timeshare which will includes I I. RCI has been a disappointment so I figured I'd try I I. Problem with all these complaints is NO ONE says what their Travel Demand Index is for their week, the lower the better. I asked straight out before buying if the Resort week I bought had an index number of 15 would I be able to stay at a Resort with a 14 or lower and was told "NO". (so I bought at a Resort with a number under 10)
Whenever I look up the locations of the Resorts of the people making these complaints (the few that mention location) they are high index numbers, like 35 or 50, some even higher. It's not I I that ripped you off. It is the person that sold you your timeshare because they did not explain how I I works.

These complaints are not effective without posting your location or Travel Index number... so if you really have a timeshare be sure to update with your Travel index number.

Swine Flu Vaccine Scam