logo

Fraud

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

International Transfer Unit / Rabo Bank Plc108 Cannon Complaints & Reviews - they send me PAY FOR WIRE TRANSFER OF YOUR WINNINGS IMMEDIATELY

International Transfer Unit / Rabo Bank Plc108 Cannon Contacts & Informations

International Transfer Unit / Rabo Bank Plc108 Cannon

Posted:    rupesh sehgal

they send me PAY FOR WIRE TRANSFER OF YOUR WINNINGS IMMEDIATELY

They send me this type of scam mail, BEWARE!

International Transfer Unit
Rabo Bank Plc108 Cannon
St, London EC4N 6EU
Ref No: 756686RC

Dear : Rupesh Sehgal

This Bank has processed the lottery company Account with our Bank and we find some funds under our custody to be transfered to you but we are approved to wire the sum of your totak winnings to your stated bank account. Do note that your money is been insured in FULL VALUE by the lottery company and it is in a bonded form. No deduction can be possible unless it gets to its stated account and that is your account in your country (India). You are to follow the instructions below on the payment process and Your money can only be active for withdrawal as soon as our Bank conclude the transfer process to your Bank Account with Accound Details:

Indian Bank
Account Number-- a/c 1311000117825

The said cost for this Wire transfer is £820 ( Eight hundred and twenty pounds sterlings only ) .

As soon as we are in receipt of the payment of the conversion charge from you, be rest assured that your funds will be made availbale to you in your Bank account in India.

To make payment, find below our account officer's details.

Name: Mrs SANDERS ANDERFIELD
Address: 332 OXFORD STREET,LONDON W1C 1JF.
UNITED KINGDOM

Immediately payment is effected via WESTERN UNION you are expected to send the information below to us via email, scan the payment slip to us via email also.

SENDERS NAME :
SENDERS ADDRESS:
AMOUNT SENT :
MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER (MTCN):

We await your swift response to this email.

Best regards,
Mr. Richard Owen
Chief Accountant / Account Director.
Rabo
Comments India Lottery Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Jan, 2013 by   Mickan 0 Votes
Hi Sir!
I am Michel Kambuyi and I am trying to found out about this name Jane Lewis and here is the contact number +447042061538
and the address is RABOBANK OF LONDON;OFFICE: THAMES COURT, 1 QUEENHITHE, EC4V 3RL, LONDON
please I want to make sure about it if it is one of you branches, and my e-mail is michel_kalombo1@yahoo.fr and my number is +26737430076
I am trying to help someone if you can also help me I will appreciate
God bless