logo

MaSon
Dating
2. (0 mins ago)
ArcTrading
Don’t invest and deal with these criminals
3. (14 mins ago)
Apply urgent loan offer

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

International Lottery Disbursement, Bejjing Complaints & Reviews - I won 50,000.000

International Lottery Disbursement Contacts & Informations

International Lottery Disbursement

Posted: 2011-03-07 by    satin Doll

I won 50,000.000

International Lottery Disbursement Office
PO box 10012
China
I received a letter from Brian C. Sanderson

These are minutes fro the International Lottery Disbursement Office.
you have previously failed to respond to communication directed to you in respect of several million dollars outstanding and not yet awarded to you or claimed by any person. The International Lottery Disbursement payments Office is assuming that the reason for your non-response was either: 1. the correspondence was lost in the mail as a result of a production and /or postal error; 2. you believed the correspondence was a scam or illegitimate; This is your final notice and this correspondence is dispatched to combat points (1) and (2) aforesaid.

1. We trust this correspondence has reached you and you are 100% guaranteed this is not a cam or illegitimate. 2. The International Lottery Disbursement payments Office will direct by mandate that upon return advice submission the head Office will process $50, 000, 000 in entries in your full legal name on your behalf, for all funds available for disbursement for which you are 100% eligible to be entered. All awards are guaranteed to be paid out in full, directly to the eligible recipients by third party sponsors. There is no chance of error and this statement is final.
There is no fee of any kind. REPLY IMMEDIATELY AND NO PAYMENT IS REQUIRED. your transfer and allocation fees and any relevant taxes are 100% covered by the International Lottery Disbursement payments Office. However, all time limits are strictly enforced by sponsors and you should reply to this letter withing 5 days of receipt. Kindly govern yourself accordingly.

All the necessary paperwork required to complete the transaction is enclosed. This transaction is referencing a stated and declared disbursement amount of $50, 000, 000.00 in entries. KEEP IN A SAFE AND SECURE PLACE WITH ALL YOUR IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS. return the attached confirmation record at once!

Finally, if you are reading this and we have contacted you sincere congratulations are in order from the entire international lottery disbursement payments office and from all the staff at Head Office- from Ms Fundy in the mail room to Mr. Waterhouse in the Boardroom
Entitlement Eligibility Confirmed by Official Seal of the International Lottery Disbursement Payments Office. signed by, Samuel P Waterhouse, Senior Board member, Mathieu Cage Chairman and President Brian Sanderson Finance Director.
Comments China Lottery Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Mar, 2011 by   satin Doll 0 Votes
Okay there is no need to get ugly about this. I didn't send any money and they didn't ask for any I have the letter. After posting my complaint, I received an email on this very site fro a Mr. Rashid Mohamed claiming to be an investigator and he stated he will be transferring money into my account after something is taking out. What account they don't have an account # for me. I don't know what to believe at this point.
 8th of Mar, 2011 by   satin Doll 0 Votes
This letter came from Bejjing China stamp and all
 8th of Mar, 2011 by   FDL_HOU 0 Votes
satin Doll, there are Nigerian scammers operating out of most countries, and definitely out of China. The account he is talking about is the account he epects you to give him. He is a con-artist. Ignore it. There is no way you will even win one quid from this scam.
 28th of May, 2012 by   ABANG ZULKIFLI 0 Votes
8.Scan Copy of Identification Proof: _________________________
9.Occupation:________________________________
10.Nearest Airport:__________________________
11.Total Amount Won:________2, 378, 000.000_________________
12.Name of the Awarded Company:__INTERNATIONAL DISBURSEMENT PAYMENT OFFICE_________________
13.Date of Notification:____CONFIRMED ON 26/04/2012______________________
 10th of Oct, 2012 by   Fingerslipped +1 Votes
DONT REPLY to letters send internationally about lotteries!!! If for some OFF chance you DID actually win prizes or money, which is doubtful, you just might take a trip to prison also. IT IS ILLEGAL FOR U.S. RESIDENTS TO ENTER INTERNATIONAL LOTTERIES!!! DONT BE FOOLED BY A FOOL..
 24th of Feb, 2013 by   alpha_kurdz 0 Votes
my letter was from The Netherlands, but with the same context as satin Doll .. Is there someone or someplace we can report these kind of spammers / scam?
 2nd of Mar, 2013 by   asbsgbl 0 Votes
my mom got the same letter just a while ago so i checked some sites if its a scam...then yeah i was right it really is ...
 2nd of Mar, 2013 by   hazel38 0 Votes
my friend has just received the same letter as satin Doll but without official stamp, yet, confidential. it stated that she won $50, 000, 000. we don't know where it came from. we are searching if this is true. now i found out this might be a scam. thanks for this page.
 3rd of Mar, 2013 by   drey 0 Votes
I also received that same exact copy of letter And I immediately surf the net to find out if this is a scam or not. Good thing this site is in existence.How come these kind of letters are still in circulation?It needs to be acted upon.It's impossible to have a number of people winning in a lottery all at the same time. ridiculous.
 12th of Mar, 2013 by   4_mercury 0 Votes
alpha_kurdz my letter also from Netherland and the same context as Satin Doll...and no official stamp.why and how to find my name and address...i got the letter yesterday..thanks this page.i know it...
 18th of Mar, 2013 by   GinaLorenzo 0 Votes
We just received the very same letter as all of you, posted from the Netherlands, no official stamp, etc. We just noticed reading the previous comments on this page that Satin Doll posted her complaint in March 2011, and the very same letter is still in circulation two years later... This brings two comments: 1. no one seems to have found a way to act upon these scammers, unfortunately. 2. If this would have been serious, they still haven't found a winner after all this time for their supposed $50, 000, 000? Frankly, I couldn't believe these old mail fraud tricks were still used nowadays...
 23rd of Mar, 2013 by   josebautista 0 Votes
Hi everyone! I also just opened the same type of mailed letter -- twice. There was no official postage stamp in our country. I was really surprised at the astronomical figure. And I'm perplexed because I have never joined any international lottery or anything. What worries me most is they know the title of my profession and details of my address. Yeah, surely, this is a scam. Thanks for this thread. :)
 22nd of May, 2013 by   Badjoy 0 Votes
hello! I also got letter same as everyone received. Actually received 4 letters, first 1 last Feb 2013 then today 3 same letters containing that I won and million dollars. But for sure this is a scam. There is no contact numbers or email add. Thanks to this site.

Tips on Ways to Stop Draining Our Checkbook