logo

King Soopers
Abusive to Employees
4. (1 hr 1 mins ago)
indian fortune teller scam
psychic scam in melbourne, beware!!
5. (1 hr 34 mins ago)
CROYDON DENTAL
The rep was rude and refused to make the appointment

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

International Bonded Couriers, Richmond, Missouri Complaints & Reviews - Online scam!

International Bonded Couriers Contacts & Informations

Posted:    Vesta

Online scam!

Richmond, Missouri
I was e-mailed with news that I had won a random web lottery hosted by UK National Lottery Foundation. In order to collect my "prize" all I had to do was send the courier company $1200.00 USD in 2 separate Western Union payments. Instead I checked to see if this was a legitimate offer or a scam. I am glad I checked first before sending any monies. Mama always said, " If it looks too good to be true then it most likely is". Don't be fooled by this scam, check it out first.
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

Customer Service/Claims Department

Ref:
Batch:

ATTN:,

I want to inform you that your verification details have been received and have been processed. I must say that you should count yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as one of our lucky winners in the UK National Lottery Online Sweepstakes International Program.

Sequel to your question about how much it is in dollar, is 1, 165, 571.26 USD (One Million One Hundred And Sixty Five Thousand Five Hundred And Seventy One Dollar Twenty Six Cent).

Your funds have been approved for release and we will begin the process of remittance of your prize money to you immediately. I have contacted the UK National Lottery Advisory Board and The Internal Revenue Board on this matter and we have decided to send your winning parcel which contains your certified bank cheque, original copies of your winning certificate, consolation prizes which include a Dell Inspiron 6400 Laptop, a UK Lottery Branded T-shirt, a UK Lottery Branded Baseball cap and security Documents via a secured and efficient courier service.

We have also contacted our affiliate Courier Company INTERNATIONAL BONDED COURIERS and have directed them to pick up your winning parcel from the National Head Quaters.

Do note, that sequel to UK Lottery Acts 249(n) of 1972 ammended in July, 1996 to ensure the actual winning prize get to Winners, the Courier charges cannot be deducted from your winning claims because your winning claim is bonded by a hard cover insurance policy that gives only the winner access to the prize money.

Hence you will be responsible for all costs incurred in mailing your winning parcel to you.

Please forward your Name and Ticket number to The Head of Deliveries, INTERNATIONAL BONDED COURIERS and he will get to you as soon as your winning parcel is ready for delivery.

Mr. Ferdinand Benson

Email:ibccourierservices@yahoo.co.uk

Tel: +(44) 70 45731967
 2nd of Jun, 2008 by   Siavash Sahebi 0 Votes
Dear people be attentive,
I was E-mailed that I was the winner of 59893 GBP in the UK National Lottery.
The International Bonded Couriers info@ibconlineservice.net
asked me to send money via western union. This email is just on-line SCAMS.
 2nd of Jun, 2008 by   Siavash Sahebi 0 Votes
Dear people be attentive,
I was E-mailed that I was the winner of 59893 GBP in the UK National Lottery.
The International Bonded Couriers info@ibconlineservice.net
asked me to send money via western union. These emails iare just on-line SCAMS.
 2nd of Jun, 2008 by   Anonymous 0 Votes
Thanks for all the comments. I, too, received a similar e-mail and, while too good to sound true, I googled the company's name and found this complaint. Unfortunately, this complaints-board citation was further down the google list and not near the top.
 15th of Jun, 2008 by   sonu 0 Votes
Dear People

please be aware of these scam as i received same scam email.

Regards
 7th of Jul, 2008 by   Derrick Coles 0 Votes
Donot believe this shit
 8th of Jul, 2008 by   alexander pandit 0 Votes
I have recieved the same e-mail.do you guys do anything for this scam
 11th of Jul, 2008 by   allen lyons 0 Votes
oh well i never have been lucky, but sure felt excited for a few minutes.i will show the police this scam
 20th of Jul, 2008 by   Ahmad 0 Votes
Is this letter from you ? Thank you.

Tel: + (44) 704 571 1846

Fax: + (44) 707 515 8042

Email: info@ibconlineservices.com

Dear Ahmad Fathoni,

Your winning parcel has just been forwarded to the dispatch unit. I tried to call your phone number today but the route was very busy. I also want to inform you that the Courier Company is ready to deliver your parcel but has delayed because of the need to pay your Courier charges.

After payment of your charges of 805 Great British Pounds (£805.00) since you chose the Express Delivery option, a receipt will be issued to you and a copy will be sent to our dispatch unit to facilitate the delivery of your parcel to your provided address.

Note that because of your geographical location and for efficiency, transparency, and speed all payments will be made through Western Union Money Transfer in the name of our Accounts and Protocols Officer in person of Mrs. Jessica Hay with the following details:

Name of receiver: Jessica Hay

Address of receiver: 363 Stockley Close,
England.

The said amount (805 Great British Pounds) should be sent via Western union Money Transfer to our affiliate cash office designated for the UK regions situated in England.

After payment, the following information should be sent to this office via email:

NAME OF SENDER:

ADDRESS OF SENDER:

AMOUNT SENT:

MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER:

As soon as the payment is confirmed by the accounts officer, your parcel will be channeled to you forthwith.

Thank you once again for your patronage.

Mr. Harry Smith.
 3rd of Aug, 2008 by   Semmy 0 Votes
It surely is too good to be true! I received exactly the same email informing me I've won just over U.K Pounds 500, 000. Do you all wonder why there's no one trying to get these type of people under the law?! They use some physical addresses and one of them would have to appear at the western union outlets to collect the money, surely there must be a way to catch them by law enforcement authorities. I'm sure alot of people get scamed! The thing is why and how would someone pay a thousand dollar for courier!
 4th of Aug, 2008 by   yassinho 0 Votes
hi
I m one of the latest people who have received the silly scam, i ve being replying for them till i ve received an email containing this part:
"Note that because of your geographical location and for efficiency, transparency, and speed all payments will be made through Western Union Money Transfer in the name of our Accounts and Protocols Officer in person of Mrs. Lucy Spence with the following details:

Name of receiver:Lucy Spence.

Address of receiver:363 Stockley Close,
England.

The said amount (£599.00 Pounds Sterlings) should be sent via Western union Money Transfer to our affiliate cash office designated for the UK regions situated in England."

how stupid are they?
how can I send money to a single person without having any conformation or been sure that the fantastic story is tue?????
I think those people should be hunted and go to jail
be aware guys, don't deliver money to thiefs
bye...
 4th of Aug, 2008 by   Mohd.Esa bujang 0 Votes
I also received this Notification which sound Fantastic story which is too good to be true?????But this far, they havent contact me for money.Only to ask me to furnish particulars to International Bonded Courier, next step may be...yes for payment like the previous one I received. It smelt FISHY already.Stupid people does but I will never follow as demand, instead I am requesting one of my family member (who is currently in UK) to make a secret search using the insider help. Still working on it with a little help from the Commercial Crime Police Dept, London. This SCAM mustnt go on and on!
 4th of Aug, 2008 by   Mohd.Esa bujang 0 Votes
I also received this Notification which sound Fantastic story which is too good to be true?????But this far, they haven't contact me for money.Only to ask me to furnish particulars to International Bonded Courier, next step may be...yes for payment like the previous one I received. It smelt FISHY already.Stupid people does but I will never follow as demand, instead I am requesting one of my family member (who is currently in UK) to make a secret search using the insider help. Still working on it with a little help from the Commercial Crime Police Dept, London. This SCAM must not go on and on!
 12th of Aug, 2008 by   Jason Sims 0 Votes

Dear Jason E. Sims,

Number of Parcels: 1 PKT

Parcel Description: Certified Bank Cheque, Original Copies of Certificates, A Dell Inspiron 6400 Laptop, Lottery Branded T-shirt, Branded Baseball Cap and Security Documents.

Delivery time :...(time of recipient's availability)

Prefered Delivery Option...

Service Options: You are required to select a service option below.

Gold Express Delivery (24 hours)

Courier Charges = £115.00
Administrative Charge = £210.00
Insurance Cover Fee = £375.00
Value Added Tax = £105.00
Total = £805.00

Premium Economy Delivery (3-4 Days)

Courier Charges = £72.00
Administrative Charge = £190.00
Insurance Cover Fee = £330.00
Value Added Tax = £83.00
Total = £675.00

Classic Economy Delivery (5-6 Days)

Courier Charges = £50.00
Insurance Cover Fee = £305.00
Value Added Tax = £74.00
Total = £599.00

Do act accordingly and provide the requested information as soon as possible so that we can avoid any further delays in the delivery of your parcel.

On acknowledgement of this email, I will furnish you with information on how to make the required payments.

Mr. Ken Bill.
Handling Officer(Administrative Unit).
International Bonded Couriers(IBC)

Return-Path:
Received: from fed1rmimpi01.cox.net ([70.169.32.68])
by fed1rmmtai107.cox.net
(InterMail vM.7.08.02.01 201-2186-121-102-20070209) with ESMTP
id <20080812021459.IAKN2776.fed1rmmtai107.cox.net@fed1rmimpi01.cox.net>
for ; Mon, 11 Aug 2008 22:14:59 -0400
Received: from blu0-omc1-s31.blu0.hotmail.com ([65.55.116.42])
by fed1rmimpi01.cox.net with IMP
id 1EEy1a03Q0uxVpt05EEz7P; Mon, 11 Aug 2008 22:14:59 -0400
Received: from BLU121-W50 ([65.55.116.9]) by blu0-omc1-s31.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Mon, 11 Aug 2008 19:14:59 -0700
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <001401c8fbdf$6aa75890$6501a8c0@jason6w43rwu4u>
References: <001401c8fbdf$6aa75890$6501a8c0@jason6w43rwu4u>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 12 Aug 2008 02:14:59.0228 (UTC) FILETIME=[3882DDC0:01C8FC21]
 15th of Aug, 2008 by   MICHAEL SMEDLEY 0 Votes
RECEIVED TODAY 15/08/08 ... HOW DO THESE SCAM MAILS GET THROUGH ... P.S. PHOTO OF MR KEN BILL INCLUDED IN E-MAIL.

Email: ibcdelivery@live.com

Tel: +44 704 571 7232
+44 702 403 9706

Dear Esteemed Winner, ,

Your parcel containing your cheque, original copy of your certificate and security documents alongside your consolation prizes have been picked up from the UK National Lottery Foundation head office and is ready for dispatch.

Number of Parcels: 1 PKT

Parcel Description: Certified Bank Cheque, Original Copies of Certificates, A Dell Inspiron 6400 Laptop, A UK Lottery Branded T-shirt, A UK Lottery Branded Baseball Cap and Security Documents.

Delivery time :...( time of recipient's availability)

Service Options: You are required to select a service option below.

Gold Express Delivery (24 hours)

Shipping & Handing £300.00 00.00
Insurance Cover £250.00 00.00
TOTAL £640.00 00.00

Premium Economy Delivery (3-4 Days)

Shipping & Handing £250.00 00.00
Insurance Cover £150.00 00.00
TOTAL £490.00 00.00

Classic Economy Delivery (5-6 Days)

Shipping & Handing £200.00 00.00
Insurance Cover £100.00 00.00
TOTAL £390.00 00.00

The delivery charges are a little high because of the comprehensive insurance cover we have undertaken in case of loss, damage or theft of your highly sensitive parcel. We shall assume all responsibilities in case of any eventualities.

If you need a currency converter, click on the link below:

Be informed that we do not operate a Cash On Delivery {COD} service for parcels of this nature because of the required insurance.

Also Note that your parcel is bonded and protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to make any deduction before it is remitted to you. This means that our courier charges cannot be deducted from the prize. This is in accordance with section(13)1n of the National Gambling Act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd July 1996 by the Constitutional Assembly, this is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds.

Mr. Ken Bill
International Bonded Couriers.

Discover the new Windows Vista Learn more!

Have a fast connection and want more features? Try the full version to see message previews in your inbox. (It's free, too.)
 19th of Aug, 2008 by   Tammy Wilkinson 0 Votes
I also had an e-mail . I treid contacting the REAL bonded courrier and still no responce ! I just wanted to know if a " Mrs. Price Chrystal " worked there . They took me for $550.00 US Dollars . And delivered nothing !
 30th of Aug, 2008 by   tan huynh lu 0 Votes
I recieved an E-mail and don't know what to do:
England. Tel: +44 703-196-9631
+44-703-196-9637 Fax: + (44) 707 515 8042 Email: infoicsdeliveries@verizon.net
Dear Huynh Lu Tan,
We have received your email. Thank you for your continued interest in our services.
After payment of your charges of £599.00 Pounds Sterlings since you chose the Classic Economy Delivery option, a receipt will be issued to you and a copy will be sent to our dispatch unit to facilitate the delivery of your parcel to your provided address.
Classic Economy Delivery (5-6 Days) Courier Charges = £50.00
Insurance Cover Fee = £305.00Value Added Tax = £74.00 Total = £599.00

Name of receiver: Lucy Spence.
Address of receiver:363 Stockley Close,

NAME OF SENDER:
ADDRESS OF SENDER:
AMOUNT SENT:
MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER:

IMMEDIATELY PAYMENT IS COMFIRMED PACKAGE WILL BE DELIVERED 5-6 DAYS AFTER PAYMENT. YOU CAN MONITOR YOUR PACKAGE ONLINE BY CLICKING ON THE LINK BELOW AND USING YOUR CUSTOMER ID TO LOG IN. http://internationalb.expresscours.com/Home/tracking/index.php CUSTOMER ID... IBC3108657917UK DELIVERY ADDRESS:Contact Name: Huynh Lu Tan ( Vietnames's name: Huỳnh Lữ Tân, English written: Tan Huynh Lu).
Residential Address: 02A Ly Tu Trong Street,
City: Tuy Hoa
State: Phu Yen
Postal/Zip Code: Country code: 084/ City code: 057
Country: Vietnam
Also note that you will be required to sign for the parcel as soon as it is delivered to you thus endeavor to make available a copy of your international passport or your driver's license for identification purposes. Please note that if you cannot pay for the delivery of your parcel, do inform us so that your cheque can be sent back to the Lottery Board where it shall be reused for the next edition of the draw as all orders not delivered within Fourteen (14) working days from this communication will be returned thus your urgent reply to this mail is needed.

Thank you once again for your patronage.

Mr. Harry Smith.
Head of Deliveries.International Bonded Couriers.
 9th of Sep, 2008 by   Michael A. Cochenour 0 Votes
I have just been sent this E-mail today and went investigate on line to find that it is just a nother scam why cant the criminals learn that the internet is a public domain and not a whay to scam hard working peaple out of there money
if they wear to be scamed them selves out of thear money then they might now hoe it feels and stop thear criminal acts.

Middlesex UB7 9BL,
England. Tel1: +44 701 112 8668 Fax: + (44) 8700684659 Dear MICHAEL ALLEN COCHENOUR,
Welcome to International Bonded Couriers. We are a diplomatic courier company that ensures a safe, sound and secure delivery of your parcels, making sure you get them when expected. Your parcel containing your certified cheque, original copy of your certificate and security documents alongside your consolation prizes have been forwarded to us by the Lottery Board and it is ready for dispatch.

Kindly provide us with the information requested below accurately to help us deliver your parcel as the information provided will be used to contact you and the address provided is where your winning parcel will be shipped to. You will also be issued a tracking number which you can use to check the status of your parcel on our online tracking portal at all times..

Number of Parcels: 1 PKT

Delivery time :...(time of recipient's availability) Prefered Delivery Option...

Service Options: You are required to select a service option below. Gold Express Delivery (24 hours)

Courier Charges = £115.00

Insurance Cover Fee = £305.00
Value Added Tax = £74.00
Total = £599.00

Mr. Ken Bill.
Handling Officer(Administrative Unit).International Bonded Couriers(IBC)

11th of Sep, 2008 by   del demaala 0 Votes
my gosh, i thought god has answered my prayers for financial freedom.
these are all scam? I hope god will touch the hearts for these scammers...god be with you people!
 19th of Sep, 2008 by   patti lowe 0 Votes
It takes alot to pull the wool over my eyes and even more to let you away with it.I can't help but think it is worth the courier fee to get a criminal within arms reach and let them be the winner of my lottery program.I would hand over my prize with free delivery fees.Wish all well and remember a scam is a scam.

Don't Get Caught In Modeling Scam!

Latest Groups