I have won money

P.O. Box 8050
Huntington Station, New York
Today October 5, 2009 I recieved a transmittal Authorization notification stating that I had won $3, 175.563.00. But the catch after I continued to read on is that they wanted a $20.00 fee in order to obtain this money. My question is if you have won this substanial amount of money why isn't this fee taken out of those funds? It's a shame that who ever these people are they are taking money from those in hopes they have actually won this money. Times are hard, and this should be looked into so that this scam can be stopped. I'm glad that I looked on the internet and found out just how many people who had recieved this same notification from these no-good people. So if you recieve this notification think twice before you send the $20.00 fee to only get nothing in return.

Jaquenetta A. Walker
Akron, Ohio
Complaint comments Comments (91) Complaint country United States Complaint category Sweepstakes
Was the above complaint useful?

15th of Dec, 2008 by    0 Votes
I received a letter stating that this is your official notice that #3, 178, 636.00 is now due to be paid (my name)upon selection and your identity has been positively confirmed. Accordingly, Transaction File*20079335077*has been opened in your name in connection with this matter. ETC.
WARNING: It has been our experience that so many cnsumers fail to collect significant cash winnings simply because they miss entry deadlines or fail to comply with required procedures. Don't let this happen to you. Guarantee your win opportunities by returning signed autorization promptly.
We anxiously await your timely reply so we can complete this urgent transaction to your full benefit.
Sincerely, with all salutations and good blessings,
Person's signature

International Award Advisors - 2,500,000.00 winnings false
post office box 8050
Huntington Station
New York

I recieved a authentic document stating I had won 2 million and something odd dollars and I was estatic. I made sure I sent it back right away I was so happy and the fee for processing was 20 bucks. U dont think about that when your going to be a millionaire. In the end very stupid idea. This is completely fake and a real rip off.
 14th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes

International Award Advisors - they wants money from mi
international award advisors
p.o.box 8050
Huntington Station 11746-9050

They send mi a letter whit price of $3.175.536.00 transaction file #20095026308
and the letter has a oficial seal whit a eagle on it
and i have to respond by 4-23-09 an d the person who signit name is PAUL TERRY
Supervisor, notifications directorate y want to know if this is a real or not
tank you.
francisco gonzalez
 15th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
Hurry up & respond; you don't want to miss this once and a lifetime oppotunity!!! The letter has an eagle on it so you KNOW it's 100% legit.
 1st of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
yeah right binder. you're probably one of them just rying to rip people off of their money. people like you shouldn't even be on this planet. if the other guy has the eagle stamped on his letter then he should know that I have a lady statue stamped on mine. how about that binder?
 1st of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
Do you not understand sarcasm, pekemw?
 5th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes

International Award Advisors - Bogus award certification
P.O. Box 8050
Huntington Station
New York

They sent we a letter asking for $20 dollars to process my "winnings" from a "National Promotion".
 11th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes

International Award Advisors - winning

this company mails me a letter stating i won $3, 175, 536.00... what a crock of bs... isnt it time they got shut down... does any1 actuall mail them the $20.00... i'd love to know what happened...
 12th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
I got this letter too. I am not stupid. I knew it is fake. I did not fall for this crap, anyway. There is no phone number and I checked in mapquest of the address, nothing there. It is all fraud! I threw it away, anyway. But how they hell whoever knows my name and address?? I wonder how???
 5th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
I sent in 20 hard earned dollars and now i feel so stupid because after that they sent 10 more awards notices after that one. Fool me ones shame on me fool me twice and that is your a--. I wrote on the papers. No more will you get and sent the first five back. I have five more that will not be sent back to those people at IAA. NO more fraud for me. I want my 20 back.
 10th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
Hi my name is Linda, and i too received an award letter from International award advisors today, july 10, 2009, stating i was a winner also, and for me to send 20.00. You wouldnt believe i start to make a loan from my brother to send to those ass-holes excuse my french. Good Looking Out.
 10th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
Listen, I just lost my husband and I have a daughter who is 7 years old. When I rec'ved this letter I was hopeful and looked the sweepstakes company up on the BBB but they were not rated. So I typed in the name of the sweepstakes company and found this website. And my suspicions were right, this was too good to be true. Bye-Bye 2, 500, 000. This is not cool at all and unfortunetly nothing is being done or can be done? This is a hard time for everyone because of the economy and it is a shame that there are such evil people in this world that would live on the despare of others. Shame on them and I am a firm believer that what comes around will go around. God is watching them.
 12th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
I just receievd my letter for IAA, July 9, 2009, and have until July 21, 2009 to send my 20 dollars back in. But for some reason, something told me to pull this compamy up on the internet. Glad I did before they got me with this scam. I have been scammed before. Now til this day I'm still paying the bank back some 4500.00. I wish people would stop getting over on other people and get out here and find a job to get the money they need. Cause judgement day is coming, and that's one of the ten-commandment. "Thou shalt not steal", and that's just what these people are out here doing!!!
 25th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes

International Award Advisors - prize money
international award advisors
post office box 8050 huntington station ny 11746-9050
New York

a constant delivery of prize notification requiring a sum of $20 for processing fee. Each of these comes in several times bcak to back or over a period of.
 25th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
I got letter say same thing and i was fool enought send in 20 dollar think that it was true. i say i don't mind pay 20 dollar if was get 3, 175, 536.00 i was excited an d wait for the deadline jul24.2009. my mine told check intent today july 252oo9 and now i see all my dream went down strill and all people i was going help. and they told i was guarantee your win, dorothy from alabama
 29th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes

International Award Advisors - recieved letter saying that i won money!
wayne harley

international award advisors, sented me a letter saying that i would get 3, 175, 536.00 and that i needed to send them 20.00 dollars to recieve the money, i did that! but haven't gotten one single dime. now they sent me another letter stating that i needed to send another 20.00 dollar to retrive my winnings. i think that something needs too be done about it!!!
 8th of Sep, 2009 by    0 Votes

International Award Advisors - Trying to have me mail $20.00 processing fee for nothing but a scam
New Jersey

I got a letter today from International Award Advisors saying I had been picked to win $ 2, 500.000.00 after checking on line to see if they had a web site I came across the Complaint Board that had other complaint about this company and there scam. The letter is signed by Carol Walker
 12th of Sep, 2009 by    0 Votes
This is Not the First letter i have received regarding a payment of winnings . AQfter the first 5.95 processing fee for nothing i decided to look up this company & find a number to call to ask Questions .All i have found is the complaints About this Fraudulent practice being used to milk people out of their hard to come finances.
 13th of Sep, 2009 by    0 Votes
I have recieved a letter from international award advisor s and i check on the internet first before i can sent it so i did and thank god i did sent money to them. If i did sent it and receive a fake check i would be so pissed at them!!!11

Contact Us