logo

Scam

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

International Award Advisors, Huntington Station, New York Complaints & Reviews - Prize money scam

International Award Advisors Contacts & Informations

International Award Advisors

Posted:    dccge

Prize money scam

international award advisors
PO box
Huntington Station, New York
sends FAKE winning prize and money notifications!! if you receive one or know somebody that receives one, FILE A REPORT!!!
Comments United States Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Dec, 2008 by   Karl 0 Votes
The time and effort and printing cost and postage they use to scam you out of twenty dollars I guess could be be a very good income if they hit 20, 000 people they have made $400.000. I have been getting a lot of these from different Companies, I even lost trust with Readers Digest. These kind of Scams plays on your emotions and as for myself I could use that type of money to better my present situation for life.The rule to remember if it's sounds to good to be true it is probably not true, red flag if they ask for money.
 12th of Feb, 2009 by   YankeeFan 0 Votes
If you have to pay for something you allegedly won, it's a scam. They feed on people's desperation. Don't fall for it.
 13th of Mar, 2009 by   Theresa Provost 0 Votes
I just received a winners notice of $3, 175, 536 from the International Award Advisors. I am glad I found you on-line and I just want people to know that scams are REAL!

Thanks for being on-line,

Terry Provost
 17th of Mar, 2009 by   Natasha 0 Votes
I just received a letter from them stating also to send $20 to receive prize and my husband told me to google this so I am glad I did. In hard times like these it does play with peoples emotions

Natasha
 19th of Mar, 2009 by   Ronnie Phillips 0 Votes
I just also received a letter from them asking to send $20 dollars.people like them, Need to see playing with people emotions, Can hurt them as well as you.And need to be put under the jail. p.s.FOR LIFE.
 1st of Apr, 2009 by   Johnathan 0 Votes
Johnathan I have also received several letters from these people of I A A and I can't beleive that these people won't give up. They really should be put in jail for play such a nasty trick on soo many people. What goes around comes around.
 1st of May, 2009 by   j-dub 0 Votes
i just received one myself, lol. 3, 175, 536.oo dollars, i'm like send $20 dollars to get it, yeah when a monkey comes to my front door and ask for my son, ha-haa!!!
 12th of May, 2009 by   Tony Blackstone 0 Votes
This is some bulls%$t and this needs to be investigated by 20/20 why should anyone have to pay $20.00 to win an award, a rip off is just what is is
Tony Blackstone
 12th of May, 2009 by   Paula 0 Votes
I got one too. It said 2.5 million. I'm a poor person going to school with a dream of eventually being able to open a wildlife rescue center. I thought my dreams had come true. It was heartbreaking to myself and my children. Where do I file my complaint? Someone please tell me, I want to file. It's 5-12-09.
Paula
 17th of May, 2009 by   barb young 0 Votes
I just received one from prize research intelligence agency for$ 2, 342, ooo.00.Anyone know about this one.Wanting $20.oo It even sent a check with PRIA po.box527800 Miami FL 33152-7800.Also one from John Winstead for 20, 000.00.ASP micheal Washinton for 1, 254, 204.00.They wanted 12.00.They got me once for
$20.00 .I wish i knew where to mail all this crap where they could be investigated .also got awhole bunch from.international advisor for 3 millon.
 17th of May, 2009 by   big hemp 0 Votes
this is bullshit if anyone knows a number to call please let me know.
 29th of May, 2009 by   JCC 0 Votes
watch out for this PRIA PO BOX 527800 MAIAMI FL 33152-7800 this is not real a frad put them in jail it not right you get $20 of all them people not nice . if this was real were is you phon number and why dont you come to our door with a check and i would take it to the bank to see if this was real but no jail them for hurting so menny people jcc
 9th of Jun, 2009 by   JD from Plano, Tx 0 Votes
Anytime you get junk like this, look at the postage mark on the front of the envelope. If it was real and you won, they would not mail the notification bulk postage. It would arrive certified so that they have record of receipt.
 20th of Jun, 2009 by   rusk 0 Votes
i also got mail from this scam. the mail looks legal and they make you think you won a lot of money, but you have to send 20 bucks to get it!!! if i million people send 20 dollars, they have gotten, 20 million dollars !!! no thanks!!!
 9th of Jul, 2009 by   yudy 0 Votes
Thank so much to google, and all of your, for give that opportunity to know about them i recived that letter when they wan to me, send 20 dollars, but not body can delivery any prizes to simple like that, ja ja ja ja.
 11th of Jul, 2009 by   LVN2RN 0 Votes
I have been recieving these same letters for the past few months, they say hurry time is running out. They still have not chosen a winner, I still haven't sent the 20 dollars. I bet once I send it, I wont be the winner. I'm tired of getting this junk. These people prey on people that are trusting, it looks real until you really read into it. They should be investigated and charged with fraud.
 11th of Jul, 2009 by   rhonda525 0 Votes
Thank You America! These scams really are coming at people in their greatest time of need. I received a letter asking me to send $20.00 by a certain time for $2, 000, 000.00. It would really be nice to have won that, but it is hardly likely I would have to send $20.00 to claim it if I had. What I really wish is that we as Americans could support one another by donating to a fund $5.00 each, and distribute it to families as needed. Sort of like our own stimulus package! It is quite evident that the government is not going to help the taxpayers. Well anyway thanks for the heads up on this company.

rw baltimore
 13th of Jul, 2009 by   AussieWomen 0 Votes
Yes! i too got a mail from money motion V asking for the discounted payment of $25 (actually it was $30). Thank god i have come across this area and i am safe. Because i am not able to spend money for eating 3 times a day and cutting it short to 1 or 2 times a day there by i could keep my child happy in taking her to Mcdonalds once in 10days atleast. These companies play with our emotions.
 19th of Jul, 2009 by   Chocolate City 0 Votes
I was one of the ones who had gotten a prize letter that I have 2, 500, 000.00 in cash and prizes waiting for me. I was very suspicious about that because I didn't recall entering a drawing such as this, that's why I took the time to google it before I sent any monies out. Thank God I did. It's a shame how people can be be so cruel to play with ones emotions.
 14th of Sep, 2009 by   IAA 0 Votes
I was sent a letter from the same company saying I won $2, 500, 000.00 I knew that it was to good to be true so I Googled the company and found all of these complaints for the company that sent me the mail. Why would I send them $20.00 to recieve my winnings. They must be out of there Rabbit minds to think that I would send them money to get money. I was born at night but it wasn't last night.

Tips How to Wrap a Christmas Gift with Fabric