logo

UPWORKPTR.COM A SCAM

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

International Award Advisors, Huntington Station, New York Complaints & Reviews - award account 2,500,000.000

International Award Advisors Contacts & Informations

International Award Advisors

Posted:    Eva

award account 2,500,000.000

IAA
Post Office Box 8050
Huntington Station, New York
Money and Prize notification from IAA/June Aguiar for $2, 500, 000.00. Asking for $20 fees to register final documents.
SCAM!!!

Comments United States Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Dec, 2008 by   larry j stamps sr 0 Votes
I recieved a notice that i won money. I did not belive it was true.
 13th of Apr, 2009 by   kldelat +2 Votes
I received a notice from International Award Advisors, Huntington Station, NY stating that I won $3, 175, 536.00, but need to send $20.00 to confirm my name and address by April 23, 2009. I sent them back, that I confirm that that is my name and address, and I will give them $20 out of my $3, 175, 536.00 winnings to confirm it. If you won money, why would you have to pay anything for what you won? They should not be allowed to mail out such a scam.
 23rd of Apr, 2009 by   stephen 0 Votes
i send a 20.00 money order
 29th of Apr, 2009 by   Where_My_Money_AT +2 Votes
they are full on scammers i got the same letter today and from the same place but i won 2.5 million ha well i'm thinking about sue n I can;t have this bull sent to me any longer.
 29th of Apr, 2009 by   Where_My_Money_AT +1 Votes
Simply BS NEVER SEND ANY MONEY TO THESE FAKE A$$ SCAMMERS WITH THEY'RE FAKE A$$ CERTIFICATE. I AINT SEND THEM $H!T GET IT OUT YA @$$ b!TC&
 12th of May, 2009 by   lucette jeanmary 0 Votes
my name is lucette jeanmary i send 20 dollar cash in the mail . to international award advisors if i eligeble please direct deposit my trasaction file *200096303126*
 19th of Jun, 2009 by   ks916 0 Votes
verification/transmittal request for disbursment of 3, 175, 536.00 dollars
 19th of Jun, 2009 by   ks916 0 Votes
pretty messed up that they can get away with this crap how can we stop them like myself and others im sure have fallen for this scam and or others like this i have received at least 10 different scams
 5th of Jul, 2009 by   rucinada 0 Votes
They are not the people to give you the money. The invisable 3rd party has your money to pay out to you. Let me know if you get it because mine comes after your do.
 10th of Jul, 2009 by   LoraML 0 Votes
I got in the mail too..checked to authentcity in-line and this is what i see!!!
 10th of Jul, 2009 by   LoraML 0 Votes
I came to check HOW REAL my winnings were.They thought they could get me..but I CHCK everything on-line first!!!
 18th of Jul, 2009 by   domair 0 Votes
I have recieved a letter stating I won 2, 500, 000.00 in July 2009 and all I have to do is send in 20.00 and the offical document but I decided to check what they are first thats where I found this site. A couple days later I got 2 more letters from NPRC and Data release Division both stating I won millions, just like International Award advisors from what I learned they are not what they say. I checked all the companys on this site and they said the same for all 3 frauds.
 8th of Oct, 2009 by   Amy W. +2 Votes
On October 7, 2009, I also received an "Official Document" from the International Award Advisors, notifying me that I am a recipient for cash award entitlements totaling over $2, 500, 000.00. They require that I send them $20 for processing and report fee. They even enclose a return envelope to ensure that the $20 goes to their correct address at PO Box 8050, Huntington Station, NY. Thanks for reporting this evil scam from unscrupulous people. Amy
 22nd of Oct, 2009 by   ms. you need to know 0 Votes
I am pissed that's what, take me off your list immeditieatly sheila from n.c
 4th of Nov, 2009 by   deezy +3 Votes
Funny that I received the same letter with the same amount $3, 175, 536.00 dated Nov. 4, 2009. I had to respond by my birth-day Nov. 16, 2009. This is a scam, the world is doin bad for those who participate and nobody is goin to be gvin that kind of money out randomly. And if it is money owed to you it will be there for ever and you dont have to pay for your money. Thats how there companies get rich off A twenty dollar bill when a million stupid people do it. You want money to stretch pay your tithes and God will bless you; that is just whats owed to God.
 5th of Nov, 2009 by   Smarter Woman +2 Votes
I just received my letter today from, International Award Advisors, post office 8050, Huntington Station NY 11746. I had won $3, 175, 536.oo I need to send $20.00 for processing fee. Of course they needed my respond by Nov 19, so that I can get the money. Sad fools I say. Why do you need $20.00 when you are giving me 3, 175, 536.00 They think evryone one was born last night. tsk!tsk! sad fools.

Just want to say thank you for giving me the opprtunity to educate my girls on thieves like these.
 13th of Nov, 2009 by   cindy 2009 0 Votes
they want me to send them 20 dollars so i can get my cash prize of 2, 500, 000.00 dollars
 13th of Nov, 2009 by   william pullin 0 Votes
SWEEPSTAKES MONEY &PRIZE ELIGIBILITY NOTIFICATION
 13th of Nov, 2009 by   You Didn't Fool Me +2 Votes
I am so glad that I got on this website and found out about this scam. First, I called my local Post Office and they could not help me. So, I said that if I need to send $20 or any money it must be fraud or a scam. Well, it is! Something should be done to people that do this to other people! Thank you.
 27th of Nov, 2009 by   Not this trick +2 Votes
i recieved a letter to enter the sweepstakes a few weeks ago. the letter indicated there was no purchase necessary to enter the sweepstakes and i just needed to call in and confirm my info. when i called in i spoke with 2 different people who told me all i needed to do was give them my credit card # and i would receive 2 expensive watches and a 12 month subscription to 5 different magazines for the low payment of $46.00. when i didnt want to give them my card # they repeatedly pushed the necesity and good deal. i ended up hanging up on a "supervisor" who kept pushing that i give him my card #. dont give them any info u dont want them to use against u. now after receiving a certificate and checking the company on bbb.org im glad i didnt give them anything.

Phishing Scams