International Award Advisors

4.9
IAA
Post Office Box 8050
Huntington Station, New York
Money and Prize notification from IAA/June Aguiar for $2, 500, 000.00. Asking for $20 fees to register final documents.
SCAM!!!
Complaint comments Comments (182) Complaint country United States Complaint category Scam & Fake Checks

Comments

N  10th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes

internationa award advisors - Mail scam
international award advisors
p.o box 8050
Huntington Station
New York

The company makes it seem like you have already won the cash prize they mention. Instead of letting you know they are just putting your name out to be potential canidates for sweepstakes or whatever.
N  15th of Dec, 2008 by    0 Votes
I recieved a notice that i won money. I did not belive it was true.
N  13th of Apr, 2009 by    +2 Votes
I received a notice from International Award Advisors, Huntington Station, NY stating that I won $3, 175, 536.00, but need to send $20.00 to confirm my name and address by April 23, 2009. I sent them back, that I confirm that that is my name and address, and I will give them $20 out of my $3, 175, 536.00 winnings to confirm it. If you won money, why would you have to pay anything for what you won? They should not be allowed to mail out such a scam.
N  23rd of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
i send a 20.00 money order
A  29th of Apr, 2009 by    +2 Votes
they are full on scammers i got the same letter today and from the same place but i won 2.5 million ha well i'm thinking about sue n I can;t have this bull sent to me any longer.
N  29th of Apr, 2009 by    +1 Votes
Simply BS NEVER SEND ANY MONEY TO THESE FAKE A$$ SCAMMERS WITH THEY'RE FAKE A$$ CERTIFICATE. I AINT SEND THEM $H!T GET IT OUT YA @$$ b!TC&
N  11th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes

International Award Advisors - THEY GOT MY MONEY (FRAUDULENT)
J.P
MIAMI DADE
Florida

Here is what the letter writting :our most sincere salutation are in oder for you.Your identification as recipient for repoted cash award entitlements totaling over $2.500.000.00 has been confirmed; (my name)we are so please at having the honor of informing you of this wonderful news.At 4:00 pm on april 23 2009 our records authenticated that(my name)known holder of identification No.*200995725913*as filed in our main office is 100%positively appointed to receive imediate delivery of prize information data providing information acess to monies in exess of $2.500, 00, 00.(myname)this information is real and actual ; base on the result participation ia ntional promotion in wish your subsequent identification is affirmed and anounced.Now we are attending to your file and waiting to expedite and delivery to of proprietary money and prize notification documents pending your response.With much hapiness for you (my name)-we know of your exitement also -please fallow the simple direction for ealease of these documents as fallows...(my name)as a known recipient holding exclusive I.D.#*20095725913* .you you are now proceded for the completion of your 100% GUARANTED full acess to the over $2.500, 000, 00 monies and prize and opportunities reported. ECT..
N  12th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
my name is lucette jeanmary i send 20 dollar cash in the mail . to international award advisors if i eligeble please direct deposit my trasaction file *200096303126*
N  19th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
verification/transmittal request for disbursment of 3, 175, 536.00 dollars
A  19th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
pretty messed up that they can get away with this crap how can we stop them like myself and others im sure have fallen for this scam and or others like this i have received at least 10 different scams
N  5th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
They are not the people to give you the money. The invisable 3rd party has your money to pay out to you. Let me know if you get it because mine comes after your do.
N  10th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
I got in the mail too..checked to authentcity in-line and this is what i see!!!
A  10th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
I came to check HOW REAL my winnings were.They thought they could get me..but I CHCK everything on-line first!!!
A  10th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
I received the same exact letter today. The only differences were the date the $20 was due and my winning number. Gosh, I needed that money very badly. I am widowed and lost my job in April 2009. I was going to send the money and remembered what my son said about you shouldn't have to pay to get the winnings. So, I checked on line and reviewed all these entries and sat down and cried. I had hoped that it was true but I guess I really knew all the time that it wasn't. The government should be able to get them for using the mail for fraudelent purposes. I hope they do and whoever the Carol Walker is that signed my letter I hope her nose rots off. CELC NC
A  14th of Jul, 2009 by    +1 Votes
Oh my goodness, I received the same letter. Stating that I was the winner of $2, 500, 000 and all I had to do was send in $20 for the monies to be released. It was almost believeable because the award notification looked official. The red light for me was the fact that there was no contact number, thats when I googled the company and found that others have recieved the exact same SCAM award letter. I am so glad I didn't send my $20, (I need that $20) thank you all.
N  18th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
I have recieved a letter stating I won 2, 500, 000.00 in July 2009 and all I have to do is send in 20.00 and the offical document but I decided to check what they are first thats where I found this site. A couple days later I got 2 more letters from NPRC and Data release Division both stating I won millions, just like International Award advisors from what I learned they are not what they say. I checked all the companys on this site and they said the same for all 3 frauds.
N  8th of Oct, 2009 by    +2 Votes
On October 7, 2009, I also received an "Official Document" from the International Award Advisors, notifying me that I am a recipient for cash award entitlements totaling over $2, 500, 000.00. They require that I send them $20 for processing and report fee. They even enclose a return envelope to ensure that the $20 goes to their correct address at PO Box 8050, Huntington Station, NY. Thanks for reporting this evil scam from unscrupulous people. Amy
N  22nd of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
I am pissed that's what, take me off your list immeditieatly sheila from n.c
A  4th of Nov, 2009 by    +3 Votes
Funny that I received the same letter with the same amount $3, 175, 536.00 dated Nov. 4, 2009. I had to respond by my birth-day Nov. 16, 2009. This is a scam, the world is doin bad for those who participate and nobody is goin to be gvin that kind of money out randomly. And if it is money owed to you it will be there for ever and you dont have to pay for your money. Thats how there companies get rich off A twenty dollar bill when a million stupid people do it. You want money to stretch pay your tithes and God will bless you; that is just whats owed to God.
N  5th of Nov, 2009 by    +2 Votes
I just received my letter today from, International Award Advisors, post office 8050, Huntington Station NY 11746. I had won $3, 175, 536.oo I need to send $20.00 for processing fee. Of course they needed my respond by Nov 19, so that I can get the money. Sad fools I say. Why do you need $20.00 when you are giving me 3, 175, 536.00 They think evryone one was born last night. tsk!tsk! sad fools.

Just want to say thank you for giving me the opprtunity to educate my girls on thieves like these.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree