logo

Refund

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

International Award Advisors, Huntington Station, New York Complaints & Reviews - award account 2,500,000.000

International Award Advisors Contacts & Informations

International Award Advisors

Posted:    Eva

award account 2,500,000.000

IAA
Post Office Box 8050
Huntington Station, New York
Money and Prize notification from IAA/June Aguiar for $2, 500, 000.00. Asking for $20 fees to register final documents.
SCAM!!!

Comments United States Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Apr, 2009 by   kldelat +2 Votes
I received a notice from International Award Advisors, Huntington Station, NY stating that I won $3, 175, 536.00, but need to send $20.00 to confirm my name and address by April 23, 2009. I sent them back, that I confirm that that is my name and address, and I will give them $20 out of my $3, 175, 536.00 winnings to confirm it. If you won money, why would you have to pay anything for what you won? They should not be allowed to mail out such a scam.
 29th of Apr, 2009 by   Where_My_Money_AT +2 Votes
they are full on scammers i got the same letter today and from the same place but i won 2.5 million ha well i'm thinking about sue n I can;t have this bull sent to me any longer.
 29th of Apr, 2009 by   Where_My_Money_AT +1 Votes
Simply BS NEVER SEND ANY MONEY TO THESE FAKE A$$ SCAMMERS WITH THEY'RE FAKE A$$ CERTIFICATE. I AINT SEND THEM $H!T GET IT OUT YA @$$ b!TC&
 8th of Oct, 2009 by   Amy W. +2 Votes
On October 7, 2009, I also received an "Official Document" from the International Award Advisors, notifying me that I am a recipient for cash award entitlements totaling over $2, 500, 000.00. They require that I send them $20 for processing and report fee. They even enclose a return envelope to ensure that the $20 goes to their correct address at PO Box 8050, Huntington Station, NY. Thanks for reporting this evil scam from unscrupulous people. Amy
 4th of Nov, 2009 by   deezy +3 Votes
Funny that I received the same letter with the same amount $3, 175, 536.00 dated Nov. 4, 2009. I had to respond by my birth-day Nov. 16, 2009. This is a scam, the world is doin bad for those who participate and nobody is goin to be gvin that kind of money out randomly. And if it is money owed to you it will be there for ever and you dont have to pay for your money. Thats how there companies get rich off A twenty dollar bill when a million stupid people do it. You want money to stretch pay your tithes and God will bless you; that is just whats owed to God.
 5th of Nov, 2009 by   Smarter Woman +2 Votes
I just received my letter today from, International Award Advisors, post office 8050, Huntington Station NY 11746. I had won $3, 175, 536.oo I need to send $20.00 for processing fee. Of course they needed my respond by Nov 19, so that I can get the money. Sad fools I say. Why do you need $20.00 when you are giving me 3, 175, 536.00 They think evryone one was born last night. tsk!tsk! sad fools.

Just want to say thank you for giving me the opprtunity to educate my girls on thieves like these.
 13th of Nov, 2009 by   You Didn't Fool Me +2 Votes
I am so glad that I got on this website and found out about this scam. First, I called my local Post Office and they could not help me. So, I said that if I need to send $20 or any money it must be fraud or a scam. Well, it is! Something should be done to people that do this to other people! Thank you.
 27th of Nov, 2009 by   Not this trick +2 Votes
i recieved a letter to enter the sweepstakes a few weeks ago. the letter indicated there was no purchase necessary to enter the sweepstakes and i just needed to call in and confirm my info. when i called in i spoke with 2 different people who told me all i needed to do was give them my credit card # and i would receive 2 expensive watches and a 12 month subscription to 5 different magazines for the low payment of $46.00. when i didnt want to give them my card # they repeatedly pushed the necesity and good deal. i ended up hanging up on a "supervisor" who kept pushing that i give him my card #. dont give them any info u dont want them to use against u. now after receiving a certificate and checking the company on bbb.org im glad i didnt give them anything.
 27th of Nov, 2009 by   Sandy Arceo +1 Votes
I GOT THE EXACT SAME LETTER TODAY--- If we really won anything we wouldn't have to pay any money to collect. I send it back and tell them to take it out of my winnings and send me whatever is left after they take their $20.00 out. BET THEY GET MAD. WHO CARES. They would not like it one bit if the shoe was on the other foot. I wonder what enjoyment they get out of cheating hard working people out of their money. That is dirty and all I can say is may GOD have mercy on all of you who have any part in this scam.
 9th of Jan, 2010 by   g4keith +1 Votes
got one today my second from them with-in 3 weeks, they must be as desperate as some of the out of work folks suffering from this recession and or disabiled like myself.

9th of Jan, 2010 by   Smart Cookie 2 +1 Votes
I just got my letter from I.A.A and I'm not gining them my hard earned $20. If I'm supposed to get $2, 500, 000 then what the hell they need $20 for? Where were they getting $2, 500, 000 to pay me if they can't even pay a $20 fee? They're so stupid and I hope nobody is stupid enough to fall for thier scam.
 9th of Jan, 2010 by   latoya32 0 Votes
wow thats crazy i allmost sent the money but something told me to google it i wish these people could get in truble for doing such bull as broke as i am i dont have time 4 this crap i just want to thank all the pep on hear with more since then me im glad i didnt get my hopes up
 12th of Jan, 2010 by   thomas dickerson 0 Votes
yes this is a joke inot rich nore am i going to be rich i really wish they quit sending me there junk
 12th of Jan, 2010 by   thomas dickerson -1 Votes
i have sent over 150.00dolllars and no check
 13th of Jan, 2010 by   mrs cramer 0 Votes
i just got a letter to andi do wish someone could do something about this crap its not fair for people to even have to deal with this bull what a scam and im just glad people have common sense to post their comments on this website so other people can see that this is fake
 14th of Jan, 2010 by   TDCTAT 0 Votes
January 14th 2010 and they are still at it. I have won $2, 500, 000. All I have to do is send them $20. Why doesn't someone bust these creeps? I am going to report them to the Better Busines Bureau and anyone else I can. Why are they not behind bars?
 14th of Jan, 2010 by   TDCTAT 0 Votes
This link will get you to the United States Postal Service to file a mail fraud complaint. I filed a complaint there and contacted my local TV stations by email about International Award Advisors, so they can make the public aware by the news or their websites. The only way to get rid of this kind of thing is for the public to take action and spread the word. I am thankful for websites like this one, that made me aware and saved me from sending them money, or the stress of wondering if they were legitimate.
Thanks everyone!
 15th of Jan, 2010 by   KLS728 0 Votes
Just received notice of big award totaling $2, 500, 000.00 in the mail on January 12, 2010.
It is very comforting to see people sharing this information on the internet! Because so many of us would get taken if we did not resort to this resource.

Thank you!
 16th of Jan, 2010 by   M.A. Qadir +1 Votes
I received my "$2, 500, 000" award account notification this afternoon...they really need to cease and desist with the BS and go straight to HELL!
 19th of Jan, 2010 by   Gina Torre -1 Votes
we got one today...ridiculous...these people should be put away

Identity Theft Has Many Forms