logo

Tata Docomo
SIM locked and PUK blocked
2. (46 mins ago)
BP Canada Shingles
Poor Shingle Life - Bad Warranty!
3. (51 mins ago)
appuals.com
They started to take money for nothing and didn’t reply to my emails
4. (51 mins ago)
Bad business practice

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

INTELLIGENT INVESTIGATIONS, Wailuku, Hawaii Complaints & Reviews - intelligent investigations

INTELLIGENT INVESTIGATIONS Contacts & Informations

INTELLIGENT INVESTIGATIONS

Posted:    john kyle

intelligent investigations

intelligent investigations
2333 vinyard street
Wailuku, Hawaii
Phone: 808-336-1167
gave them my fathers ssn and they were supposed to do a very detailed report .they gave me 46 people that had nothing to do with my fathers age ssn or anything.they gave me listings for other peolple .they were supposed to use his ssn to find him.i want my money back or will report to the bbb or mcafree internet security scams and have all your web sites marked.!!!give me back my money
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Jan, 2011 by   Levar 0 Votes
Intelligent Investigations was useful for me. I ran a comprehensive background check on someone I had planned to rent to and they provided me with legal background showing a pattern of evictions and controlled substance arrests. They probably saved me a lot of grief. In addition, they sent a free report on any convicted child molesters in my neighborhood as part of the "neighborhood watch" program.
One caveat: when I ordered the comprehensive report I was automatically enrolled in trial membership of two programs, the neighborhood watch (24.95 a month) and another people finder type program (19.95 per month) You have 7 days to use neighborhood watch and only 3 days on the other one before you will be charged the monthly fees. The neighborhood watch includes another comprehensive background search free, which is nice - but you need to pay attention and cancel within the allotted time. I canceled and they immediately sent a confirmation. I was not charged the monthly fees.

Stop Wasting Food Money