intelligent investigations

intelligent investigations
2333 vinyard street
Wailuku, Hawaii
Phone: 808-336-1167
gave them my fathers ssn and they were supposed to do a very detailed report .they gave me 46 people that had nothing to do with my fathers age ssn or anything.they gave me listings for other peolple .they were supposed to use his ssn to find him.i want my money back or will report to the bbb or mcafree internet security scams and have all your web sites marked.!!!give me back my money
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful?

4th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes

INTELLIGENT INVESTIGATIONS - Could not find person I wanted to do a background check on
Intelligent Investigations

My son wanted to do a background check on himself before he started to apply for jobs. We supplied them with his information 4 different times and they said they needed more information.
My son has the same name as myself and my father, which makes him the III. We have given them this information along with his date of birth and social security number, he has lived in our house for all of his 22years and they still can not find his information.
 11th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
Intelligent Investigations was useful for me. I ran a comprehensive background check on someone I had planned to rent to and they provided me with legal background showing a pattern of evictions and controlled substance arrests. They probably saved me a lot of grief. In addition, they sent a free report on any convicted child molesters in my neighborhood as part of the "neighborhood watch" program.
One caveat: when I ordered the comprehensive report I was automatically enrolled in trial membership of two programs, the neighborhood watch (24.95 a month) and another people finder type program (19.95 per month) You have 7 days to use neighborhood watch and only 3 days on the other one before you will be charged the monthly fees. The neighborhood watch includes another comprehensive background search free, which is nice - but you need to pay attention and cancel within the allotted time. I canceled and they immediately sent a confirmation. I was not charged the monthly fees.

Contact Us