logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
rootandroid.com
Rude and negative emails from this company
2. (24 mins ago)
Sears / Craftsman riding lawnmower
Lawn mower will just stop running
3. (39 mins ago)

Intelligator.com

Posted:    Intelligator.com

cancellation

Intelligator.com
I cannot find a phone number or address for Intelligator.com. I want to cancel the subscription. They are charging me $19.95 and I do not want the service. How can I stop them from continuing the service that I don't want?<br />
Gayle Zierk<br />
gaylezierk60@aol.com
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Dec, 2009 by   jingo1 0 Votes
I found this info to unsubscribe in their FAQ section.

Question: How do I cancel my trial or my monthly recurring subscription?

Answer: If you wish to cancel your trial or your monthly subscription membership please send us an email: cancellations@inteligator.com. For the trials please make sure that you send us an email at least 24 hours before the last trial day.

I've found inteligator to be of invaluable use for my business. I tried Intelus before and found it too expensive.

Hope this helps
 15th of Mar, 2010 by   janine.jackson33@yahoo.com 0 Votes
I want to cancell my subscription!It does work at all i ran a check on a person and come to find out they had warrants and got locked up the next day on warrants they had.This is not the site people should put money on it does work at all.
 17th of Mar, 2010 by   STD503 0 Votes
intelligator.com is a huge scam and anyone who says differently is probably being paid to do so everytime you try to get info they want more money and when you wasnt to cancel there non service as i see it they make it next to impossible not giving you an adress or phone number and the link for doing so on the net does not work
 15th of Nov, 2010 by   Okanary 0 Votes
Inteligator isn't reachable and just keeps taking money. This is unconscionable.
 1st of Jan, 2011 by   madperson2011 0 Votes
THIS IS THE BIGGEST SCAM THAT I EVER SEEN
 7th of Feb, 2011 by   g2m 0 Votes
You need to contact clickbank to ask for a refund request/cancellation of service. Refund request should be made within 60 days of purchase. Clickbank is the payment processor and they take care of subscription /refund request
 28th of Feb, 2011 by   Little Pearl 0 Votes
Intelligator scammed me for 60 bucks. Called Clickbank at 800-390-6035. They gave me two refunds for 19.95, but they still got away with 60 bucks! A total scam, in which Clickbank obviously knows about, because they refunded my money immediately!! They even have an option when you call, to press one if you have unauthorized withdrawals on your account! However, they can only go back 6o days, hence the partial refund! Argh!
 6th of Apr, 2011 by   pushykovska 0 Votes
Well, if you don't know within 60 days that you do not like the product or don't notice it is a scam it is a problem!! 60 days is a pretty long time. And the reason why Clickbank refunds money is not that they know that it is a scam, it is their refund policy. Every product has 60 days refund guarantee...just as it states there before you purchase the product!! Some people just don't read!
 18th of Apr, 2011 by   wiseRN 0 Votes
I finally found a phone number that you can use to cancel your subscriptions and get refunds for the money you have spent. It is a billing center and not Intelligator but they were very helpful. Call 1(800) 390-6035. I hope you all get your money back soon! This company is a hoax!
 9th of Jun, 2011 by   HOTSHOPPER 0 Votes
NO ISSUES WITH MY CANCELLATION, I CANCELLED THE SAME DAY I ORDERED BECAUSE THE SEARCH IS VERY POOR. CALL CLICK BANK @ 1800-390-6035 AND THEY SHOULD HANDLE IT RIGHT THEN AND SEND OUT A CANCELLATION EMAIL

This customer contacted ClickBank and requested a cancellation of their
subscription because they do not see the value in the subscription any longer. We
have canceled this subscription and their account will no longer be billed.
ACTUAL EMAIL MESSAGE FROM CLICK BANK
HOPE THIS HELPS
 24th of Aug, 2011 by   L B-T 0 Votes
This website is a SCAM! I paid $24.95 for a 1 month trial membership.That actually gave me access to NOTHING. When I tried to access a criminal record the ADDITIONAL cost was 29.95. I logged in again and the trial membership was advertised at $19.95 instead of the $24.95 that I had paid. I called CLKBAK and they refunded my money. Do not use this website, They are deceptive and VERY misleading.
 7th of Mar, 2012 by   61lolly 0 Votes
This site should be made illegal. It would seem.that any of us could set up a scam site like this. Where do we, the public, go to.stop.this.kind of thieving crap?
 4th of Oct, 2012 by   flood truther 0 Votes
I purchased a trial subscription for the service. They took my money but would not give me the report since the wanted an extra 19.95. What a SCAM. Requested my money back but would not correspond with me. Click Bank is a joke. These people should be tried and jailed for the outragious behavior! Save your money, do not use these crooks!!!

The Cost of Summer Camp