logo

Djchihuahua.com
Fraud
4. (18 mins ago)
Facebook
Relationship status on facebook not working
5. (20 mins ago)

INTELIGATOR

Posted:    inteligator

Termination of Services

inteligator.com
I'm trying to discontinue this company's services, which I ordered 07/03/2009 9:22 AM PDT. I simply cannot find a way of discontinuing so I am using this vehicle so that my order (#8EVNVCCT) might be discontinued today, after a three day engagement at a cost of $4.95 being charged my Visa 5789 credit card. I simply do not want nor do I need further use of this service. Thanks so much. Tom
Comments United States Internet Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Jul, 2009 by   jan hartley 0 Votes
i too have had a horrible experience with this scam. I need help. I think we all need a class action lawsuit.
Jan Hartley
jan@stjohnspromo.com
 29th of Aug, 2009 by   Suz1951 0 Votes
Yes Inteligator certainly is a SCAM, let this be a warning to all - i was not satisfied with their Services so i looked for something else that i felt was more reliable only to find out after i paid the site it directed me straight to Inteligator where i already had an account.
there should be somewhere people can take their complaints when they are ripped off this way, does anyone know of any.
 7th of Oct, 2009 by   Natasha Holderbaum 0 Votes
I just created an accoutn yesterday only to find it a bit odd & the records they provide for others are incorrect. the 5 bucks dosent bother me as much as the fact they claimed that after the 4day trial an monthly fee of $30 would be charged. I would hate to have to get lawyers involved i think the only thing we can do to protect our bank account is to inform our bank to not accept any transfers from clickbank.com or inteligator.com The sites give the run arround beyond belief! im f**N furious!
 15th of Oct, 2009 by   internetgeek +1 Votes
There is no proper business address or registry services on this domain name - INTELIGATOR.com

please be careful and do analyzis and go such a service like this.

Any website - please check for About Us a link, one should really share who they are... if they are true service provider. check all these for this site INTELIGATOR.com
 22nd of Oct, 2009 by   evlazn 0 Votes
I did a search for my own name in google.com and not much came up apart from inteligator.com and it said I had crimial record. Im from Australia so I thought it was werid that I would have one in America so I signed up and thought the trial cost is with the spend to clarify if I have a record or not. Turn out that I dont and that the search I did was just inteligator.com doing a search on my name in google and found my myspace page. Sucks that I didnt find this website before. Im going to give it 3 days after I emailed cancellations@inteligator.com for it to process so I can leave this silly site, after that I will notify my creditor to not accept any payments from this site. This site sucks and I is 100% scam.
 15th of Nov, 2009 by   mm25 0 Votes

Fax Number: (617) 262-9325
 16th of Nov, 2009 by   mactastic 0 Votes
Reading is FUNdamental!

Question:
How do I cancel my trial or my monthly recurring subscription?

Answer:
If you wish to cancel your trial or your monthly subscription membership please send us an email: cancellations@inteligator.com. For the trials please make sure that you send us an email at least 24 hours before the last trial day.

17th of Nov, 2009 by   robybrigg 0 Votes
Yes they are a scam everything the people above me have writen happened to me! In fact it is happening right know. They charged me after I wrote them to cancel my account and trial offer. Now I'm short the money I had in my bank account to pay my bills and the payments to my bills were already sent out so now I'm going to have overdrafts unless I can come up with some money by the morning. I'm so mad right now. If anyone has info or ideas for me email me at robybrigg@yahoo.com. Thanks.
 21st of Dec, 2009 by   Robin L Tisdale 0 Votes
I know what I;m going to do. i go to the bank and stop payment.The service didn't give me what I was looking for.Robin Tisdale Kingstree S.C
 21st of Dec, 2009 by   Robin L Tisdale 0 Votes
I am very desplese with this product.Ididn;t get what I was looking for and I feel if you are not happy you should be able to cancel without a problem. I deal custamers on adaily basis. If they are not satisfied our product we refund no questions asked Now I got to go to the bank and stop payment which is 25 dollars of hard earned money.
 26th of Dec, 2009 by   Patti P 0 Votes
I was billed for the service on a trial basis and I can"t even access the login. Does not recognize my email address but I have a confirmation from ClickBank. What a ripoff. these sites are a scam and should be off the internet.
 26th of Dec, 2009 by   Grumpy_Old_Man 0 Votes
They've had over $50 dollars out of me. Supposedly for unlimited access to their searches.

When I actually tried to find information on somebody, the search suggested there was a multitude of information to be had but before I could view it, I had to pay another $5 after which all the promised information disappeared and all I got was a date of death. I already found this with a Google search.

Absolute rip-off. I am in the UK and if it was a UK company, I would be suing. Trans-Atlantic law suits are just too complicated.

Anyway, to cancel re-billing, send your transaction details to cancels@clickbank.com . My re-bill was cancelled withing 10 minutes.
 13th of Jan, 2010 by   MABRY F 0 Votes
Here are the details of the scam posted on one of their websites that teach others to commit fraud.

Learn about different tools offered by Procash by watching our introductory Video - Click Here

Website Generation Tool

Are you tired of promoting over-exposed websites and paying high prices for your keywords? This brand new tool gives you the ability to download fresh pages with tons of good content and upload them under your own domain name. We have over 60+ public records search types to choose from and each page comes with a live teaser search and topic specific content. Instantly download the pages and in a matter of minutes you will have a fully functional website! 75% commission

Teaser Search Generation Tool

Easily implement a search box into your own website with our teaser search generation tool. Based on your site visitors input, the teaser search will display names and locations of people we have in our databases. Teaser results will encourage users to make a purchase, resulting in higher conversions and increased profit. Watch the video on how this tools works here.

Geo Targeting Tool

Create custom affiliate links for StateRecords.org which include custom pages for all 50 states! To customize each page choose from County and/or City drop down menu for specific geographic locations within a state. To customize the page ever further, enter your own text in the Custom Header Text to better target your landing pages. You will be able to create extremely targeted pages that target a VERY profitable public records niche. Watch the video on how to use this tool HERE.

Free Custom Design Work

Let’s face it, the days of direct linking are over. Today, with the growing competition and with all the regulations introduced by the major Search Engines it is much harder to make a profit. Combined with the US economic slow-down and with the increasingly online-savvy and time-crunched consumers it is becoming much harder to make the same sale. We at PROCASH understand all these challenges faced by affiliates today and we would like to help by offering to build you a full functioning website catered to all your marketing needs.

Review Website Tool

As the percentage of new online shoppers decreases by each year it becomes harder to increase sales from existing customers. People these days rely more and more on consumer generated reviews to make their purchasing decisions and this tool gives you all the content (Buttons, Stars, Web Templates, Logos, Rating Icons, Product Boxes, Seals, Buttons, Product Screen Shots, Boxes, Check Marks) that you need to create effective review websites.

Exit Pop-up Ad

With this new pop up ad you will be able to convert your exit traffic into paying customers. For just $4.95 your customers will receive unlimited access to Inteligator.com, Procash's brand new subscription based product. You will receive 65% of all monthly recurring sales ($29.95/month) until the customer cancels. This catchy ad will not only save your sale but it will also bring you long-term income.

Banners For Your Website

Pick a website in the box below and you will find a variety of high-converting customized banners for you to place on your own website.

CellPhoneRegistry.com CivilRecords.org CourtRecords.org CourtRegistry.org CriminalRegistry.org Email-411.com Federal-Records.org FindPublicRecords.org GovernmentRegistry.org InstantBackgroundReport.com Investigate123.com LocatePeople.org PhoneRegistry.com ReverseGenie.com ReverseMobile.com ReverseRecords.org SSNRecords.org StateRecords.org StateRegistry.org WebInvestigator.org Webstigate.com

Articles with Reprint Rights

Use these articles for your landing pages, websites, or blogs. Most all articles relate to any of our websites, however some are niche specific. Therefore, each article has related niches and keywords. We recommend going through the articles as you place them on your site, remember to customize them with your affiliate links. See the all the articles here.

Pay Per Click Keyword Lists

We've put together the ULTIMATE keyword lists for you to use in your PPC Campaigns. Simply select your niche, download your keywords, group, organize, and sort them, and you'll have more words than you'll need to get all the traffic you can handle! Start building your PPC Campaigns now...

Background Checks - 4606 Keywords Birth Records - 5693 Keywords Cell Phone Searches - 6145 Keywords Civil Judgements - 1282 Keywords Court Records - 2843 Keywords Criminal Records - 1964 Keywords Divorce Records - 2016 Keywords Email Address Find - 3617 Keywords Marriage Records - 9595 Keywords People Search - 5266 Keywords Phone Searches - 3535 Keywords Property Search - 4279 Keywords Public Records - 7484 Keywords Social Security Searches - 1993 Keywords StateRecords.org - Download .zip

Sample Reports
& Demo Video Contents

Building your own landing page or site? These demo videos and sample reports are powerful sales tools. Show customers exactly what the inside of our members area looks like and show them the exact type of reports they will receive. See the all the sample reports and videos here.

©2005- 2010 2008 ProfessionalCash.com™ ◊ All Rights Reserved ◊ Unauthorized copying in any way is prohibited by law.
 12th of Feb, 2010 by   keelo 0 Votes
I want to cancel my #ESRQ6Q9 WHAT A SCAM I WANT MY MONEY BACK NO MORE BS
 18th of Feb, 2010 by   blackbutterfly 0 Votes
i paid the 2.95 then i paid the 29.99 and it still will not let me in so yea this is very much so a damn SCAM!!!
 28th of Feb, 2010 by   ANTONIO BAYLOR 0 Votes
OMG we are soooooo F#$%ING MAD I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS SCAMMED NOW MY HUSBAND IS MAD AT ME FOR GETTING US INVOLVED IN SOME BS INTERNET SCAM ALL OF THE ABOVE COMMENTS ARE TRUE. WE SIGNED UP FOR THE $2.95 TRIAL AND THEN I DECIDED TO CANCEL 6 HOURS LATER AND HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO DO SO THE INFORMATION THEY GIVE YOU TO CANCEL DOES NOT EXIST...THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD. WE HAVE CONTACTED CLKBANK.COM TO CANCEL, I WAS TOLD VIA EMAIL THAT WE HAVE AN OPEN COMPLAINT TICKET AND SOMEONE WOULD GET BACK TO US...YEAH RIGHT. LET THIS NOTICE SERVE AS OUR CANCELATION OF ACCT. #EMHZ2645 WE WILL NOT PAY ANY ADDITIONAL FEE'S THAN THE AGREED AMT. OF $2.95 AND ADDITIONAL CHARGES WILL/ARE BE DISPUTED WITH OUR BANK. OH YEA JUST FOUND OUT WE HAVE ALREADY BEEN CHARGED THE $19.95 MONTHLY FEE AFTER ONLY 6 HOURS OR LESS OF SERVICE. WOWWWWWWWW I WISH I HAD A PLANE. MR. AND MRS ANTONIO D BAYLOR...IF ANYONE DOES FIND ANY FUTHER INFO PLEASE ADVICE US AT angieeubanks1971@yahoo.com
 1st of Mar, 2010 by   iateadonut 0 Votes
inteligator is a scam.

they even have other sites that show phony reviews of their service.

anyway, i'm glad i paid with paypal - i've contacted them and they will probably make sure I'm not billed the $29.95. I might lose the $5, but maybe not.
 1st of Mar, 2010 by   iateadonut 0 Votes
ps

anyone searching for this service might try:

and this will give you information about finding YOUR background info:

apparently, looking for someone else's is illegal.

in order to receive your own, you must even send your fingerprints!
from the website:
You are required to provide the following :

1) Your written request.

2) Payment for the $18 processing fee, either by certified check or money order made payable to the U.S. Treasury, or a credit card. For credit card payment information, refer to www.fbi.gov/hq/cjisd/fprequest.htm.

3) A current, original tenprint fingerprint submission (not previously processed) taken by a local law enforcement agency and bearing your name, date of birth, and place of birth. Key information needed is magnified below.

Can the FBI send the results to someone (or an agency) other than me?

Under the U.S. Department of Justice Order 556-73, the results must be returned to the requestor or his/her designated legal representative. A notarized authorization to release the results to the legal representative must accompany such a request.
 5th of Mar, 2010 by   mark1956 0 Votes
i too feel that this is ascam.i will go to my bank and have a dispute about this payment.
 12th of Mar, 2010 by   louanna 0 Votes
i am canceling my subscription with inteligator 2.95-4 day trial, order number EW9J36KY BY LOUANNA: WASTE.SOMEONE.ELSE.TIME!

How You Can Repair Your Credit Legally