logo

Posted: 2011-02-26 by    David Schneider

Prodex Insulatino

Insulation4Less
Colorado
I love Prodex Insulation: I bought a lot. I have insulated over ½ my attic with it. I also bought the double stick tape from Insulation4Less along with the foil tape.
Here is what I think about installation – it is easy. I had fiberglass insulation with a poly vapor barrier covering the insulation and rafters. I stapled the poly to the rafters and slit the poly between the rafters so as not to trap moisture. I ran the double stick down the poly covered rafters and then applied the Prodex Insulation. What I learned: the Prodex Insulation ideally should also be stapled through the flange into the rafter to help hold it tight. This not only helps prevent it from pulling away from the double stick tape, but also helps the foil tape seal the seams without the 2 runs of Prodex Insulation pulling apart from each other.
It is a great product. I can feel how much warmer the attic is each time I go up and the beetle infestation which used to come with winter has been significantly reduced – over 90%. Thank you Insulation4Less.
Comments United States Building, Construction
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Jul, 2013 by   joes upset -1 Votes
I bought approx, $2000.00 worth of Prodex Total 48 (top of the line) insulation form Insulation 4 Less to insulate a commercial steel building during construction. The material was stored in a secure, dry building while waiting for the contractors to begin construction.
I was out of state, when the contractors put the roof on, and when I returned, , and looking up to the ceiling, I could see big black spots all over the foil . I got on a man lift to look closer, and I could see the foil was actually flaking off of the material where these big black spots are, and exposing the plastic bubble center.
I'm a businessman, and this particulate building is a retail repair center, and the ceiling and wall insulation is the first things my customers will see when entering this building. with all the large black spots, it looks as though this new roof has been leaking for years. I called the Company, and spoke with "customer service", where I explained the problem, and the Rep said the product was clearly defective.
He then asked me for my order # so he could see how much I had purchased.
He then commented on the large amount that I bought, He then started changing His story, to say that I must have let the material get wet while storing it.
I assured Him that the material was put into secure, dry storage along with stored electrical components the moment it arrived here, as it was going to be exposed to the public once it was installed in this building, as the building is nearly 20 feet tall, and there would be no false ceiling put into it, but that we may now have to install a false ceiling to cover up the nasty appearance of the insulation .
I asked Him what the procedure would be to resolve the problem.
He said the complaint would go through the proper channels, but He never gave me an answer as to how it would be handled.
He then started stone walling me, and I asked to speak with the Owner of the Company.
He refused this, and I asked the name of the Owner, and this He also refused to divulge. I asked Him if He was the Owner, and He said He was not the Owner.
I then went on line and found several complaints from others in the way this company, and this man handles problems.
I also learned that the man I was speaking to in "customer service", is the actual " Owner" of the company.
I contacted Him the next day, and told of my findings, along with my displeasure that He had lied to me the day before in saying that He was NOT the owner, and that, if He did not state a a solution process, that I would be filing complaints with the others, and also with the BBB, and the metal building builders association, as there has been talk that this might be another one of the government funded energy product companies, and might go the way of Solara. Time will tell if this company will fold .
I'VE ALSO READ that there IS a LAWSUIT in process for FALSE REPRESENTATION of the true, and less than represented ... R Value of this product.
He then clearly threatened me, that if I said one bad thing about Him, or about Prodex, that He would close my complaint file, and that I would get nothing.
He then blocked my access to Him through email, and would not accept my phone calls.
I received a email the following day that said I would have to use the US mail if I wanted to communicate any problems with His product.
This ended about a month ago, and still, not a word from Insulation 4 Less. I have filed with the BBB, and my contractor is going to be spreading the word via Internet, and flyer's within the Builders Associations. At the end of the day, this clown is no business man, and sets a very low, and poor example of how to run a business.
I think He's only a man of good character when the money is coming into His pockets.
He certainly has no good character when the opposite happens.
I will have to sue Insulation 4 Less, Prodex, and the poor excuse for a business man to resolve this issue of defective material being sold, and not backed up by this second rate businessman.

I've read some good reports on here, and IF Insulation 4 less did not post the stories, or bribe others to post them, then, I would believe the product may very well be of high quality, and that the particular (production run) that I ordered was simply defective during the production process.
I would have bought more if this clown had stood behind the product and with a professional attitude, but His attitude created within me, such a distaste for His personal character, that I would sooner have no insulation at all, than to ever allow Him to put a dime of my hard earned money into His slippery pockets.
Obviously, I would never recommend doing business with slip shod outfit. Hes a total JERK when it comes to standing behind the product He represents.
and,
I suspect He's be right back there in the food stamp line if He had to rely in His problem solving / CUSTOMER SERVICE "skills" to run that Company.
 22nd of Jul, 2013 by   Insulation4Less 0 Votes
The person still refuses to provide us the necessary information to assist in the matter. 4 points:
1. This person did not have the product installed for more than 6 months after receiving.
2. He did not see the product when delivered, nor has he personally viewed the installed product (even to this day).
3. He had no control on the storage of the material (to know how long left outside in rain inside cut plastic bag).
4. He still cannot or will not tell us the total amount of material damaged.
Below is a copy of emails between parties:
I4L "To clarify. You have 8 rolls. You do not know the condition of 1 1/4 rolls. You're aware of the condition of approximately 6 -3/4 rolls. Of these 6-3/4 rolls, 75% or (approximately 5 rolls) have issues, correct?"
Complaining Party: "approximately 5 and 3/4 rolls are accounted for on the roof. The remainder of the 5th roll appears to be defective as well. so, 6 rolls accounted for so far."
I4L: "Please complete your review and tell us the total number of rolls with issues. I do not want to have to address this case more than once."
Complaining Party: "Before I open the other two sealed rolls, I need to know what your position is going to be to resolve this, and in writing here ? "
I4L: "This matter will be referred to the appropriate party to assist in deciding how it will be settled if and when all requested information is received."
Complaining Party: "AT THIS POINT -- ( 6 ) out of ( 8 ) ROLLS ABSOLUTELY HAVE " ISSUES " .The other 2 MIGHT be defective, but I won't know until the contractors come back to put up the walls. At that time, I can tell you if the other rolls are defective. I don't own the contractor. They are free United Sates citizens just like you and me. They say they will be back in August, but possibly sooner if things change in their schedule. If You don't have a refund available to me by days end, I'm going to spend a bunch of time repeatedly telling the world what an a*****e you are, and that your a also a no good thief, selling inferior product ! Then I'll be seeing you in court so I can tell the judge what a f*****g crook you are. Where you will hopefully be paying my contractors to take the roof off and replace this garbage you sold me, in addition to my attorneys fee's, and lost revenue while my building id being repaired. You play your bullshit game of threats and slander. I tell the truth, and the truth is that you, are not with the toilet paper I wiped my ass with today.
 22nd of Jul, 2013 by   joes upset 0 Votes
One point to make and only one point. WHY DO YOU REFUSE TO HONOR THE AMOUNT OF MATERIAL THAT IS CLEARLY DEFECTIVE ??? You put only a few of the conversations we had on this page . You left out a half dozen previous ones where I clearly tell You that I was indeed there when the material arrived, and immediately placed in a secure/dry/locked storage facility that also holds electrical components. You hide the ones where you refuse to answer questions, and stonewall a person to upset him, so you can block them from contact with You. I certainly have viewed the defective product, and sent you 6 or more photo's to prove it.
You have yet to say just what it is that You will do to correct the defective product issue !
Further more, You seem to try and indicate that this product must have gotten wet while in storage, and may I ask what kind of inferior product do sell that would fall apart if it was to get wet ? You have the pictures. How would any dampness get into the full interior of the roll? Your silly assumptions are simply a grasp at straws to hide from Your responsibilities.
You are the type of person to play little games, distort the truth, and hide evidence that proves my case. YES YOU ARE A PIECE OF C***! PATHETIC!, and still, not worth the toilet [paper one uses to wipe ass with . BE A MAN, and STAND UP ! CROOK ! THIEF ! WEASEL ! DIRT BAG !!!That's what kind of person You are ! YOU take the money, and then make a bunch of immature excuses for keeping it all in your selfish little hands, and not resolving problems.
GET A SET, and stand behind the product!
 22nd of Jul, 2013 by   Mason1234 0 Votes
I've ordered Prodex Insulation many times at the Insulation4Less.com website for my steel building customers. As for the product - wow! Prodex Total is awesome. I know that sound corny but it's great. You can really tell the difference inside a metal building in the summer! As for ordering online - I like the system - It's straight forward, it allows me to drop-ship and access my receipts. Oh yeah, Good job on your new smart phone site - I just used it to order!
 22nd of Jul, 2013 by   joes upset 0 Votes
I think it may be a good product, but the company selling it is no good. I 'bought $2000.00 worth of the stuff, and must have been a bad run at the plant, as it id defective and INSULATION4LESS will not stand behind it. There are other complaints against this company, and allegedly a lawsuit as well. The Guy admitted it was defective until he saw how much I bought, and then he started changing his story around to avoid responsibility, and liability. I&039, above, I have a question for you. Why would hang around this website to comment on a complaint, unless INSULATION $LESS solicited you to do so, or possibly You work there ??? Seems very ODD !
 23rd of Jul, 2013 by   Insulation4Less 0 Votes
Please put the small number of complaints lodged at this website in perspective with the volume of sales made by Insulation4Less.com (I4L). I4L receives more than 15, 000 insulation orders annually. Over 100, 000 people has purchased insulation from Insulation4Less.com. The postings on this blog site will never represent more than .00001 (1/1000 of a percent) the sales made by Insulation4Less.com.
Happy customers don't typically come to a location called "Complaints Board" to post reviews. As a matter of fact, all submissions on this blog site are counted as a complaint or a response to a complaint. Most reviews (found on our website and other blog sites) are complimentary. In addition I4L also has an excellent BBB rating. We repeat - The postings on this blog site represent less than .00001 (1/1000 of a percent) of the sales made by Insulation4Less.com.
Insulation4Less.com: Best Reflective Insulation : Best Pricing : Online Ordering : Same day shipping : Installation Instructions : Insulation Articles
 23rd of Jul, 2013 by   joes upset 0 Votes
Well, it's great that You have the pride to raise Your flag about all the good, happy customers. BUT, THAT has NOTHING to do with the way You have NOT taken care of standing behind your product when there is a defect problem like I have experienced with your product, so why not be a good businessman, and take care of the problem ? Then I will be a happy customer too. My $2000.00 order is not chump change, and I should be able to expect a quality product just as you advertise to to be, an not be lied to, nor blocked from contacting you when you decide your going to be a weasel, and not stand behind your product. My ceiling in this new building looks like it has been leaking for years, and the top of the line, and most expensive available, defective insulation product you sold me is disintegrating . If Your buddies have enough time to babysit your complaint board, I'd be willing to bet they either have no work to do, or they are being paid by You to come and here help you feel better about yourself.
And concerning the BBB, they will be contacting you very soon, as I have filed the same complaint with them.
You continue to talk about how great you are, but you don't say one word about standing behind the product you peddle, or fixing this problem !
You continue to babble on about how good you, and your product are, so WHY WILL YOU NOT FIX THIS PROBLEM ?
 24th of Jul, 2013 by   Mason1234 0 Votes
To answer your question, I added a comment because it's my right as a consumer to post an opinion. Your claim to know my motivation or who I work for suggests a little paranoia. I was going to ignore this because this is not my fight, but I'm chiming back in because or your comment directed at me.

It appears from what I've read on this page that I4L requested to know condition of all the rolls in order to settle the matter once and for all. You appear to have demanded to know how the matter would be settled prior to providing them the requested information (condition of the balance of insulation rolls). You were at an impasse. You could either comply with their request or pursue the route you've taken. You wrote that they said they would close the case if you decided to slander them. Well you've obviously made your choice and I guess they've closed your case in return. Given the language I've read in your emails, I can only imagine how you were on the phone. It's easy to understand why they discontinued email and phone communication with you. I think that if you had chosen not to threaten or at least complied with their request (which seems reasonable to me) you probably would have had the matter settled in your favor. I don't see how they could have settled the matter (once and for all) if you elected to not provide them the status on the balance of the rolls - Just my opinion.
 24th of Jul, 2013 by   joes upset 0 Votes
MY attitude, is that the complaint is valid, and INSULATION4LESS REFUSES TO STAND BEHIND HIS DEFECTIVE PRODUCT. ***** *****************************************************************************************************************************************************DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH INSULATION4LESS, as this COMPANY WILL NOT WARRANTY THEIR DEFECTIVE PRODUCT !!!
 25th of Jul, 2013 by   joes upset 0 Votes
DON"T BUY FROM INSULATION 4 LESS ...
DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO A MAN WHO WILL NOT WARRANTY THIS DEFECTIVE PRODEX INSULATION4LESS INSULATION .

MR Mason, You seem to have too much time on your hands . Good for you . I do not have so much free time as to play here. I'm here to GET MY MONEY BACK on EXPENSIVE ""DEFECTIVE"""" PRODEX INSULATION, and SOLD BY__ INSULATION4LESS __..
But, to answer your silly post,
My language was very professional on the phone, as MR INSULATION $LESS informed me clearly that the product was defective. It was when He looked up my order #, and discovered that I purchased a single order for $2000.00, and that is a very large order on relation to the 1/2 attic orders that he peddles. He acted as though to have quickly realized that this would cut into his profits, and that's when he started trying to quickly back peddle, and things went down hill from there, to the point of me getting very upset.
He NEVER offered a solution, so I made it very clear that I was not going to unroll two 175 foot rolls of insulation out onto the street to determine their condition, but would determine this when the contractor returns to complete the building.
My very negative attitude, has been developed as a result of being screwed over by your buddy, and has nothing to do with the warranty on this product.
You seem to either have your head square up the pooper of this buddy of yours, or you simply have not been able to read, or understand the words in my complaint, and somehow feel the need to come to the rescue of this "poor picked on" minority owned business fellow who feels that pissing on the plate of .0001 of his customers is OK, and that he should not have to stand behind the product he sells, so Your Opinion, has ZERO value here. Sooooo...go flower your coco nuts if you have any.
Someone here has some how deleted the many other complaints on this site from the others that he has treated like dog crap.
SO MR .MASON, Please ask your buddy why he can't stand up like a man and speak as to how he' going to handle this, instead of You and He whining like children about alleged slander. THE TRUTH HURTS !
The truth, is sometimes not much fun to see, but that does not make it slander, just makes it the Pathetic truth. any company that is worth a crap does not dictate as to force a customer to unroll two 175 foot rolls of expensive tin foil . I do not want these other rolls opened until I get the prior rolls warranted. This way, when they come out defective, there will be no Mr insul$less man saying, , , , ..OH, OH, OH, you must have opened the rolls in a water puddle and they must have been ruined, so NO WARRANTY !! I know how slicker y dogs work. These type of sales people are usually restricted to vacuum cleaner, or used car sales.

I have yet to see how this buddy of yours is making any grand statements of how is going to warranty this defective product, but lots of silly banter of everything, and anything else. I fact, it seems your buddy has crawled back under the rock.
I'm jut getting started.

PLEASE >>> DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH AN OUTFIT THAT PLAYS GAMES< LIES< AND WILL NOT BACK THE PRODUCT IT SELLS .
 30th of Jul, 2013 by   joes upset 0 Votes
********************************************************BEWARE OF INSULATION 4 LESS ***********************************INSULATION4LESS RIPPED ME OFF ON A $2000.00 ORDER*******************************************

***********************************PLEASE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE CROOKS **********************************

***************************************THEY WILL NOT WARRANTY THEIR DEFECTIVE PRODUCT **********************************
 7th of Aug, 2013 by   Mary 489 0 Votes
Insulation 4 less Great Company! Prodex Insulation great product!
I ordered Prodex at Insulation4Less.com many times and I'm as pleased as I could be. Prodex is the best insulation I have ever used. I've used the "left overs" for my garage doors, windows and crawlspace. It is awesome! Even my skeptical father-in-law (a contractor) now raves about it and he uses it on his installs. Even if you sold sunshine, long life and happiness you would still have a few complainers. You've got it priced right, it works great and you deliver fast.
 7th of Aug, 2013 by   joes upset 0 Votes
I've not said the product is bad, the big $2000.00 order they ran for me is simply defective ! Defective ! defective !

INSULATION 4 LESS IS A BAD COMPANY, as the REFUSE TO WARRANTY PRODEX INSULATION>

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH A SLIP SHOD COMPANY THAT SCREWED ME OUT OF $2000.00 yes TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS !

INSULATION4LESS WILL NOT STAND BEHIND THE PRODEX THEY SELL !

IF YOU HAVE A DEFECT PROBLEM >

>WELL, YOU ARE SHIT OUT OF LUCK IF YOU GIVE YOUR MONEY TO INSULATION4LESS

HORRIBLE COMPANY, that will TAKE YOUR MONEY, and IGNORE DEFECTS
 7th of Aug, 2013 by   Thomcraftman 0 Votes
Insulation4Less Excellent Company to work with - Prodex is a Super Product. Insulation4Less.com does a Great Job and Prodex is a Super Product! I enjoyed working with your company. You gave me excellent advice. I received my order fast. We're glad we went with Prodex - It works even better than I thought it would. I can really tell the difference. Plenty of my friends have also ordered from you. Thanks again.
 7th of Aug, 2013 by   joes upset 0 Votes
These positive comments are silly. and probably pushed on by the owner of (insulation4less).

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH "INSULATION 4 LESS " CROOKED CLOWN WILL NOT HONOR DEFECTIVE PRODUCT !!!

How much $$ was your order window stuffer ? How about You alleged happy campers Post YOUR receipts here !

If you "do good " paid off good writers of this clown think it's Ok to cheat someone out of over $2000.00, then how about you write me a check for this DEFECTIVE rubbish I was sold, and then see how happy you are, instead of trying to make the weasel Barber look good, and discount my legitimate complaint for being RIPPED OFF !

It's probably Barber who writes these silly positive comments about himself . Talking of using scraps to cover windows, doors etc. etc,
READ THE COMPLIANT ! This is not material for some little "at home" residential attic where no one will ever see the material ! This is a commercial building, with 18 foot high open ceiling in full view of he people I do business with !
I have enough "scraps left over to insulate your entire attic !
WHERE IS THE OWNER MR BARBER TO COMMENT ON WHY HE REFUSES TO HONOR HIS WORD AS A COMPANY, AND AS AN HONORABLE MAN. No where ! HE IS HIDING LIKE A WEASEL ! < AND PROBABLY PAYS SOMEONE TO COME HERE AND WRITE NICE THINGS ABOUT HIM !
 19th of Aug, 2013 by   joes upset 0 Votes
INSULATION 4 LESS LIED, and STOLE from this customer.
Insulation4 lees sent me a recent email saying that he would settle the DEFECTIVE PRODUCT claim immediately only If the complaints telling the public how he sold me inferior product were HIDDEN FROM THE PUBLIC !
The complaint board will not remove complaints, but will post any resolution reached between consumer and company .
BARBER WOULD NOT AGREE to forward his resolution to the complaint board to show the public that he is an honorable man who cares about his customers.

I refused Insulation 4 less DEMANDS, and /name removed/ from insulation4less comes up with a whole new B.S. story to,
DENY THE WARRANTY CLAIM FOR THE DEFECTIVE INSULATION that he sold me .

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH INSULATION4LESS

/name removed/ from INSULAYION4LESS IS A LIAR .
DO NOT TRUST A LIAR !
DO NOT GIVE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY TO A LIAR !
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH A LIAR !
PRODEX insulation that was sold to me is DEFECTIVE
NO WARRANTY ON PRODEX
All emails supporting this are in the process of being categorized for the

LAWSUIT AGAINST INSULTAION4LESS/ PRODEX,

that I will have to file to get my money from this crook.. I will will be posting these emails soon, and, on an ongoing basis on every compmant board that I can find to let te public know jut how insulation4less, and /name removed/ do business .
 20th of Aug, 2013 by   Insulation4Less 0 Votes
Insulation 4 Less response to "Joes Upset"
Below is our Finding on his case along with portions of email exchanges and his posts. You'll can decide for yourself if "Joes Upset" is uncooperative, vulgar, a bully and dishonest. We make every reasonable effort to grant a customer whatever is required to keep him/her happy - We sought to do the same with "Joes Upset". Rather than reply to our questions, he decided to bully us by threatening to and posting dozens of negative comments. Every company our size or larger has to deal with a few "Joes Upset". It's remarkable that with over 2 billion square feet of insulation sold and over 100, 000 customers, we have so few instances of "Joes Upset". We spent 3 months asking the same questions only to receive the responses you see below. If some of his foul language is missing it is because this website has elected to edit it out.

Joes Upset:
Hello, I purchased insulation from You…. The contractors arrived last week to install the building.
I was out of town when they arrived. They installed the insulation under the new roofing sheet metal, and this insulation is defective. There are many black spots in it,

I4L:
Sorry, for the problem. How long was the insulation left out doors before being place in property?

It was never outdoors.

Sorry, for the problem.
1. Please ask the installers if they noticed moisture on the product when it was removed from the bag.
2. Please ask the installers to share what they think may have contributed to this issue.
3. Please tell us what percentage of the 8 rolls has the issue you've described.

It is defective…

I4L:
We are simply asking questions so we can understand what occurred. We've only had 4 incidents reported such as your in my twelve years marketing the product. One incident was an application where Prodex was installed under a house that was only a few feet above a stream. The other incidents were similar to yours to the extent that the product was not installed for more than 6 months after purchase -- In these cases the product was exposed to water at some point and the water was trapped in the bag (product not allowed to completely dry out).

Joes Upset:
I can see your going to be a problem . I regret doing business with Prodex now. I'll go over Your head if you don't come up with a resolution before Monday at the close of business here on the East Coast. In addition, I will be reporting Your Company to the Better Business Bureau, and My Contractor will be posting a Do Not Buy Prodex Notice, because they sell defective product and won't stand behind it, and on with the Steel Building Contractors Association. In addition, I'll be taking the time to contact every buildiners Association I can find on line to report your business practices of selling defective product and not standing behind it. After I complete all that, I will file suit against Prodex. I will prevail on this matter. Govern Yourself Accordingly,

I4L
You were provided three simple questions to answer. Your responses are required to resolve the issue. We made no statement in regards to how this matter would be settled. As previously instructed, please answer question #3 to move the matter forward.

Joes Upset:
You have yet to state what position You will take to resolve this . Before I open the other two sealed rolls, I need to know what your position is going to be to resolve this, and in writing here ?

Joes Upset:
As I've told You, AT THIS POINT -- ( 6 ) out of ( 8 ) ROLLS ABSOLUTELY HAVE " ISSUES " .The other 2 MIGHT be defective, but I won't know until the contractors come back to put up the walls… What a jerk you are.If You don't have a refund available to me by days end, I'm going to spend a bunch of time repeatedly telling the world what an asshole you are, and that your a also a no good thief, selling inferior product ! Then I'll be seeing you in court so I can tell the judge what a ]crook you are. Where you will hopefully be paying my contractors to take the roof off and replace this garbage you sold me, in addition to my attorneys fee's, and lost revenue while my building id being repaired. You play your bullshit game of threats and slander . I tell the truth, and the truth is that you, … are not with the toilet paper I wiped my ass with today...

I4L:
You will need to provide us the requested information on the balance of the insulation rolls in order for the case to be settled. We intend to settle this case once.

Joes Upset:
I'm not going to do anything until I see how you are going to handle this.

I4L:
As previously stated, you will need to provide us the requested information on the balance of the insulation rolls in order for the case to be settled. As we stated, we intend to settle this case once. Are intention from the start was to gather all the information. Your refusal to comply has unnecessarily resulted in your case not being settled. We were just about to settle your case when you sent an email that stated you hadn't reviewed 2 of the rolls. We assumed all the rolls had been viewed. It was that email that prompted us to ask the obvious question. "What is the condition of the last two rolls?". You could have lied and we wouldn't have known. We just needed the information and we still do. The process is that all information gets gathered and then we propose a solution. We are not going to change our business practice because you want to know how the matter is going to be addressed before providing the requested information.

To proceed. You will need to:
1. Tell us the condition of all 8 insulation rolls.
2. Have every incorrect and slanderous comment posted online and elsewhere about Insulation4Less and Prodex removed.

Joes Upset:
The entire run for the order is defective, just as it says on the complaint.

I4L
Is your name "…., " or "……." Your email ID reads "….." but you write "….." at the bottom of your emails.

Joes Upset:
The settlement will be paid to "….", which is the same name the payment was made in. Any other names are none of your business at this time…
Findings (emailed to Joe's Upset) August 19, 2013
1. Given the condition you stated you received the product (flaking and black spots), the insulation should not have been installed. You should have requested we pick up the material to replace it or pick up the material and send a refund.
2. We found no products in our warehouse immediately prior to, during or after your product shipped that had similar problems. In addition, no customer reported such problems with their insulation rolls. For 8 insulation rolls to have left our warehouse in the condition you expressed and end up at a single location that only ordered only 8 rolls is virtually impossible.
3. In the 6 months between the time we shipped the product and you opened the packages, the damage occurred. The product was exposed to water while still inside its packaging - (Due to cuts in plastic covering). It was not removed from it packaging and allowed to dry.

Joes Upset:
Go f*** yourself... The court will see it much different..See you there, and yes do check the public complaint boards, because I'll be on them telling the world what a crook you are for the rest of my life. YES YOU ARE A PIECE OF C***! PATHETIC!, and still, not worth the toilet [paper one uses to wipe ass with .
 25th of Aug, 2013 by   joes upset 0 Votes
INSULATION 4 LESS < CROOKED< LYING< STORY CREATING < THIEVES

This THIEF has made up the emails where he "tries" to settle this with me.
INSULATION 4 LESS = PATHETIC LIAR !
Why would I not cooperate in trying to get a refund for the defective product .
Show on this site where these email s were sent !

You can write anything you want here with no mail address or authenticity attached.
Prove that these mails of you attempting to resolve this are real .

Hopefully, the writings you've posted here that are fraudulent writings are going to see you charged with a crime.

Be aware, if you give your money to INSULATION4LESS, and have a problem, you will get nothing form this CROOK !

INSULATION 4LESS < CROOKED < LYING< STORY CREATING < THIEVES
 25th of Aug, 2013 by   joes upset 0 Votes
JONATHAN BARBER IS A LIAR !!!
JONATHAN BARBER STOLE MY MONEY !!!

INSULATIN4LESS IS A CROOKED BUSINESS .
Insualtion4less RIPPED ME OFF on a $2000.00 order

Jonathan Barber, YOU HAVE NOW EXPOSED YOURSELF AS NOT ONLY A CROOK < BUT ALSO A STUPID CROOK ! .
PLEASE < DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS CROOK !
JONATHAN BARBER RIPPED ME OFF, then calls me a bully for exposing his theft .
Jonathan BARBER, the foolish crook who runs INSULATION4LESS tried from the start of his BS lying game to get me to open the two remaining bags of material so that I could not prove the material is defective from the factory.
I refused, as I told him clearly, that I needed these sealed bags to prove the material is defective when he refused to warranty the first six bags of defective material.
over a month later, and after the ongoing complaint here on this board, He sent a new email offering to settle my claim for defective material immeadiatly if I would tell him the condition of the two remaining bags, and remove my complaint from this board. He gave me a deadline of about one week to comply with his black mailing demands in an attempt to hide his theft complaint from his potential customers.
I told him the remaining bags were defective . He demanded pictures.
I told him I told him it would be days after his imposed deadline date before I could get them.
I assured him I had installed the remaining two bags of insulation, and that it would be covered up by wall board, and that if he would adjust the first six bags that I would forgo the other two bags .
As soon as he felt confident that I had opened the two other bags, he denied my claim and now says that the damage was done while the material was in my possession.
As the complaint states, I was out of the state when the contractors installed the roof.
This $2000.00 worth of expensive material was stored in a secure dry building, along with very expensive electrical components being stored for the same building.
Barber denies my claim and now states this materiel was damaged form water getting into the bags while in my possession..
For the sake of making a new point, do you ship this expensive material that you NOW claim is NOT MOISTURE RESISTANT that is MANUFACTURED, and shipped from a FOREIGN COUNTRY on ships that travel in salt water in shipping bags that have cuts in them ?
There is nothing in writing any where that states this product must not be subject to moisture ?
It's insulation for steel buildings and definitely subject to roof moisture daily .
I can find nothing in your representation of this product, nor on any shipping label or document that states this material will disintegrate if it is subject to moisture.
What kind of inferior product are peddling ?
You may be subject to a class action suit for selling this inferior rubbish and not stating that it will fall apart if it is subject to any moisture, and that it is shipped in bags that allegedly have cuts in them.
This product was defective before it ever arrived at my place, in fully sealed bags .
I never did open the two remaining bags, and they are still factory sealed, and they don't have any cuts in them .
The two remaining unopened bags will be opened and tested at a certified monitored test site with video recording to show exactly what the unopened sealed shipping bags contain.
You'll be seeing test results that will show this to be a TOTAL false LIE that you suddenly claim to know that these bags were stored in water environment while in my possesion .
You ignorant fool . You sent the fake compensation offer emails months after my initial complaint, hoping I had finally opened the last two bags of material, so I could not prove the material is defective while it's still in the factory sealed shipping bags .
When I told you I looked and found them to be defective, you figured you finally had me with no proof of your defective material .
I played your game Mr Barber, and . I never did open them, because I knew they would be needed in court to prove the material was defective while still sealed in the bags direct from the manufacturer. .
You selfish crooked thief . Now, I have the proof of who you are .
and I will be telling, and showing the world what a piss poor excuse you are for a businessman.
INSULATION 4LESS is a DISHONEST BUSINESS !!
JONATHAN BARBER RIPPED ME OFF ON A $ 2000.00 + ORDER
PLEASE < DON"T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS CROOK !
 28th of Aug, 2013 by   joes upset 0 Votes
INSULATION4LESS is a DISHONEST BUSINESS
INSULATION4LESS sells DEFECTIVE PRODEX products.
I'm waiting for your reply Mr Barber, and I'm sure curious to see how you will attempt to get yourself out of the cesspool you've put yourself onto with the writing of your latest self serving lies here .

PLEASE, Redeem your self, apologize for your fabricated lies, and refund my money ., and let it be shown here, that you did the right thing, and in time, the complaint will drop off this board from no activity, just like the other customer complaints here against you have, or I will be here forever to keep this legitimate complaint alive for your potential customers to see before they give you their hard earned money.

INSULATION4LESS ==== STOLE MY MONEY ===== $2000.00 + order ===== DEFECTIVE PRODUCT !

It appears that the CAT has Gotten the TONGUE of the DISHONEST insulation4less / prodex BUSINESSMAN. ?????

PLEASE, show the world that you are not a bad person ! Stand behind the DEFECTIVE PRODUCT YOU SOLD ME !

PLEASE, Show the world that you can be an honorable man, and refund my $ for the DEFECTIVE PRODUCT YOU SOLD ME.
if not, I will be posting updates on your dishonest customer service business practices for as long as I am able.

INSULATION4LESS = SELLS DEFECTIVE PRODUCT = RIPPED ME OFF = LIED = CREATED STORIES to cover LIES !

PLease, DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO INSULATION4LESS
They ripped me off on a $2000.00 + order of defective material.

Scam The Scammers