logo

Essay & Dissertation Writing
Essay writing companies - Scam & Fraud
2. (43 mins ago)
NoMoreRack.com
charged my credit card - never delivered
3. (1 hr 10 mins ago)
Souq.com
Item not received
4. (1 hr 16 mins ago)
Kolors Healthcare India (P) Ltd
No prper tratment and not giving refund
5. (1 hr 20 mins ago)
Acai Berry et Colon Cleanse!
facebook scan

Posted:    madatinstrumentalley

Orders

Instrument Alley
Instrumentalley.com
I had ordered an item and needed it by a certain date. The item did not say back ordered or not in stock so i assumed they had it. After a few days went by and they had not shipped my item i checked on my status and now it says not in stock. I called to cancel my order my call went straight to a voice mail. Continued calling for days and days different hours every time to try to get someone to answer the phone call. I had e-mailed left message after message to cancel my order and never spoke to anyone. I checked the status of my order and the order was no longer on my profile so i thought they got my message. Three months later I am charged for the order, now i am calling and calling and the same thing is going on no answer just voice mails. I will never do business with someone like this ever!
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Dec, 2010 by   RANDOM415 +1 Votes
I am very disappointed in INSTRUMENTALLEY.COM customer service. They have no live person to speak to for customer service issues. I placed an order for my son for christmas and was thinking that i would get it in time for xmas and I check the status of the order a couple days after and the status said not in stock. What kind of service is this? if i had known it was not in stock before placing the order i would NOT order from this website, i would have definitely went shopping elsewhere. THIS IS RIDICUOLOUS, I called countless times to cancel my order and emailed and NO RESPONSE, just a voicemail. THIS IS A SCAM and not a legit place to shop from. YOU cannot even cancel your order. They are selling things on this website that they do not even have in stock and they do not inform you before placing the order that the item is not in stock. I DO NOT RECOMMEND this website. BEWARE SHOPPERS, THIS IS A FAKE!
 11th of Feb, 2011 by   JayPHunt 0 Votes
I think these complaints are exaggerated. I ordered a The Loar LM-700 mandolin over their web site Jan. 10, 2011. It showed as in stock at the time. I received an e-mail from Ben a couple of days later stating that it had just gone out of stock and that it would be 2-6 weeks before he could fill my order. I was not in a great hurry so that didn't bother me. The mandolin was shipped to me by FedEx on Feb 3 and arrived in perfect condition Feb. 10 complete with high quality hard shell case and leather strap as promised. My credit card was not billed until the instrument shipped.

I have heard reports of internet sellers taking orders without having stock and placing them once they have received sufficient orders to cover the cost. I don't know if this is the case with Instrument Alley or not. In any case, considering the excellent price and free shipping, I think the small delay in delivery was well worth it. Overall, I am pleased with the service i received from Instrument Alley and would not hesitate to buy from them again.

Jay Hunt
Hooksett, NH
 14th of Aug, 2013 by   Mark Kenific 0 Votes
I ordered an Eastwood Guitar from InstrumentAlley last Friday. received it today. Not only did they deliver as promised, they wrote me on Tuesday and took an additional $40 off since I e mailed them and said I noticed it went on sale after I ordered it. I can't say enough about how fast they acted and how well I was treated. I have read a lot of threads about them being a lousy company to do business with. i disagree and will not hesitate to use them again if they have a product I am looking for.
 29th of Oct, 2013 by   Mrbugman 0 Votes
I ordered an instrument and received a notice from FedEx that it was ready for pickup for shipping. It never so I contacted FedEx. They said it was never available for pick up even though asked to do so. I then tried to contact instrument alley. No one answered the phone (I left messages) and emailed them. Never a reply of any kind. I do not recommend using them.

Selling Your Phone For An Upgrade