logo

Jobsandcash.com
They didn’t provide job
5. (16 mins ago)
Qbule
They didn’t pay for the job

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    almatt

false university address

Virginia
Stay away from instantdegrees.com
They sold me a degree ($130.00) from a university in Uk. I'm in the USA.
Nobody could locate the physical location of the actual university.
Now I have a degree that I cannot show off.
Instantdegrees.com will burn you!

Comments United States Colleges and Universities
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Jul, 2009 by   Ronny Chow 0 Votes
well, fuck off. How could you believe that you could buy a fake degree and that it wouldn't be actually fake? They make a living out of stupid bitches like you
 31st of Jul, 2009 by   zookeeper13 0 Votes
I must agree with Ronny. What di d you expect?
 7th of Aug, 2009 by   stewielovesrupert 0 Votes
I am quite amazed that you would think that buying a degree online would be beneficial to you. What did you expect to do with it? Just in case you are willing to spend your money that irresponsibly, you can send me a check for $130 and I will send you a different "degree". Maybe that will make you feel better. You're an idiot.
 16th of Sep, 2009 by   XenoMiang 0 Votes
I'm actually appalled that there are people willing to pay for a piece of paper saying they have a degree that they never actually earned.

What did you want to do with it? Be interviewed for a job then have them check your credentials only to find out you lied about having a degree, then either being rejected or fired because of it? They can do that you know, whenever you give a job information you sign saying what you told them is true. So it wouldn't have helped you out anyways and you could potentially set yourself up for future legal issues down the road if you continue to lie to such an extent.

Go to school and get an actual degree or take some certification classes so you have something. Don't try and scam your way into jobs because it won't work.
 21st of Oct, 2009 by   MARICON +1 Votes
blow me...I got one and Im happily working ...they wont bother checking deeply unless your job needs a security clearance...n mine doesnt...so leave almatt alone...not everybody has the oportunity to spend 4 years and 50 thousand in a university...you just have to know how to use it...who is the idiot now...
 26th of Oct, 2009 by   Dien 0 Votes
Maricon, who did you go through to get it? I am looking into different options and want to know who delivers on what they say?
 10th of Nov, 2009 by   hivdoctor 0 Votes
hi, everyone is invited to contribute to my little project for gay men in nigeria, an endangered species...
 10th of Nov, 2009 by   hivdoctor 0 Votes
my programme is www.gaydicated.webs.com
 25th of Nov, 2009 by   CindyV 0 Votes
I got mine and it works just fine. I am a Business Owner and I also work in Administration outside of My business. What I'm "apalled" at is how much more I KNOW than those Who have Genuine Master's Degrees that They are still Paying on. While these Guys were in college getting Drunk and Bangin' freshman whores in Cancun. I was building, establishing and Maintaining a successful business...They work for Me and I can tell You, theyr're so called "Education" hasn't given them the REAL Skills that You have to have to be a REAL Success here in the REAL World!..So, if anyone should have the right to be "Appalled" as some say, then I say be appalled that These "Real Degree" Jerk-offs killed waaayy too many brain cells and common sense with their "Partying" in College and it isn't only financially that they are paying for it now!...Is it "DUDE"?
 21st of Feb, 2010 by   miker2 0 Votes
I must say a military record is by far better than any collage degree these days..

Military means a few things, disipine, a respectful worker, a educated worker, a team player for the most part.

Colleage - equals one way of working I will watch you back cuz I am a member of the club and paid cash to be here and don't know jack about anything can't change my oil can't paint my house can't fix anything, I have seen it... yeah expections to every rule but really people just look at our government, and then look at private companies and see how many of the big CEO and Owner have colleage...

These weanies at these big corps play the game... take IT for example then need a IT GOVERNENCE CONCEL really? Yeah maybe for legal recourse but not to say how a IT dept and people should work, I give you GOOGLE MODEL on this one OR MICROSOFT back in the day... NO ONE HAS BROOM TO TOP SKILLS ANYMORE, its who you blew who your daddy is what school you went to... wake up America and realize what people really made and make this country great... Colleage, gimme a break! They hide behing that piece of paper like its a sheild, and can't do shit but talk a good game but don't know how to really work. The good old joke is they have meetings how true...

I was never one for someone paying there dues, but I really think more people need to, I can turn wrenches with the best of them and I don't even fix cars for a living, its called reading and research. Any one can really learn something and passion and love of job these days is what has ruined this corp system again think about it.. the big ones IBM and so forth did not have colleage folks in there big days... they had workers! No one wants to prove them selves they just want to watch each others backs...

KISS that is the best policy!
 24th of Feb, 2010 by   cossyvex 0 Votes
the guy with his gay project !!! get a life n JESUS while ur@it
 19th of Aug, 2010 by   Gretcheng -1 Votes
cindyv and maricon, where did you get yours. Please email me at gr.gretchen@gmail.com
 17th of Nov, 2010 by   Tennisace 0 Votes
Miker2 and those who have bought their degrees, I totally support your thoughts..I personally didn't finish College, but I have succeeded through hard work which has allowed me to prevail, financially and systematically (I learned the system)..I have been in corporate america for over 25 years and have learned a lot more without a degree than with one...I always call it common and street sense...that is one thing they don't teach in College..it only looks good to management when an applicant reflects College Education, because they think they can work more efficient with less supervision because management is to lazy to train today...I use to work at a company 25 years ago that provided literally monthly training to keep employees skills up to date..or basically sharpen their tools sort to speak...it's all about the mighty buck today..so I am encouraging you all if getting that instant education or degree makes you feel good, go for it..
 17th of Nov, 2010 by   Tennisace -1 Votes
Maricon and others who bought their degrees, please let me know where you found yours cause I am interested as well...bbromery@gmail.com...thanks
 5th of Dec, 2010 by   mika-4ever 0 Votes
please anyone send me did u get ur degree. i really need it info.realdeals@gmail.com. Thanks a billion
 20th of Jan, 2011 by   LS460DRVR07 0 Votes
Please let me know where you got it I'm also interested. lsdrvr07@gmail.com
 22nd of Jan, 2011 by   SubPR 0 Votes
Hi maricon & other guys, maybe can help me too. can send me the website? I need it urgently since the institution im applying to is requiring me to have a degree. maybe can email me the details at rodriguezrn@live.com
 27th of May, 2011 by   Beauteefullaydee 0 Votes
I'd like to know as well please send me info, my job is requiring a degree beauteefullaydee@hotmail.com. Thank you in advance.
 30th of May, 2011 by   tampaguy37 0 Votes
If anyone on here has had a success with one of these please let me know at tampaguy37@live.com Thanks in advance!
 30th of May, 2011 by   bigwilly200808 -1 Votes
BWAHAHAHA damn douche bags!!! Regardless of what you actually gain from the college experience, it is needed to get ahead in life. I have a HARD time believing that the dumb @ss who 'owns his own business' has no true wealth or success. Bottom line, 98% of the time, without a degree you are worthless to these corporations. Better hope that the false degree people will give you recommendation when employers follow-up on your 'degree'. Lazy ass fat ass americans...

Prepaid Credit Card Costs