InstantCheckMate

Posted:

Instant checkmate got an F rating from the BBB

InstantCheckMate
instantcheckmate.com
Instant checkmate has a BBB rating of F. Factors that lowered this business include 16 complaints filed against business. Failure to respond to one complaint filed against business. BBB made two or more requests for background information from the business. has not received a response from this business and/or has not been able to verify information received from this business. BBB made two or more requests for background information from the business.

I signed up for the one month membership for $21.86 however they charged my credit card every month for three months when I only used their services less then two weeks because their information is so useless and incomplete.I had to ask my credit card company to put pressure on them to credit me back for one month. Since I only signed up for the one month membership why would I have to give them a notification to cancel before the month was up.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Products & Services

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree