logo

Scam on Credit Card Application

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Inone Technology, Hunt Valley, Maryland Complaints & Reviews - Deducted from checking account

Inone Technology Contacts & Informations

Inone Technology

Posted: 2012-06-09 by    nightowl1

Deducted from checking account

INONE TECHNOLOGY
Hunt Valley, Maryland
Reviewing my current bank statement and noticed a $1. 00 debited from my bank account from "inone technology" hunt valley md. Never did business with this company! Had my bank put a stop payment on this "company" so that they can not deduct any further money from my account. Always check your bank account status frequently for scams like this.
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Jun, 2012 by   emome 0 Votes
I almost thought the same thing. Upon further review I found INONE is a vending machine company. My husband swiped his credit card at the gas station to buy $1.00 worth of air for his tires! It’s probably a valid charge. Hope this helps…
 30th of Jun, 2012 by   Javve 0 Votes
I swiped my card at a car wash for $5 worth of tokens, they put a $20 pending on my account instead of just the $5. I did not get $20 worth of tokens either.
 16th of Nov, 2012 by   Edddd 0 Votes
I also saw the entry on my credit card and thought it was odd to see some name "inone" I never saw before. After looking at the date of the transaction I remembered that I used a machine with my credit card to inflate my tires (a $1 charge). It was a legitimate charge... just confusing to figure out where it came from. (Obviously I can't speak for the original complaint... but it was legit for me.)
 12th of Dec, 2012 by   SaraMasiane 0 Votes
My school just adopted INONE as our new vending machine. Seeing how every thing in there was a dollar and under i started buying lunch from there. Only to later realize that they were taking 3 times the cost from my card.
 24th of Feb, 2013 by   RAMPHD 0 Votes
At the YMCA in Trumbull, CT - $1.00 charge from the water bottle from this new, "high tech" vending machine appeared in my Checking account - Googled it as I also did not recognize the charge and thought it was a scammer to see if I noticed, before a big charge. So...appears to be legit.
 13th of Mar, 2013 by   One mad buyer 0 Votes
I recently went a beauty supply shop, i bought some dye for 5.41 and was charge an extra 1.75 from this company never again will i buy from there so unfair to charge without notice on my debit card.
 20th of Aug, 2013 by   rosaurora 0 Votes
Hi there, I have the same problem. First, I will call my credit card and dispute the charge. 2- call the BBB (best credit bureau) in your area, make the complaint. This is abuse and or fraud. Also you may call consumer protection. The trick is that this people are just stealing between 1 and 5 $, so victims dont do the formal complaint because it's time consuming and overwhelming. So these people keep doing it...
 17th of Jan, 2014 by   Wheeler Farms 0 Votes
I have 2 charges for 12/18/13 of $10.00 each = $20. What is this and why am I being charged? Please remove!
 16th of May, 2014 by   PO'd in Arkansas 0 Votes
I had my daughter at Arkansas Children's Hospital ER. While waiting to be seen, we ventured to vending machine. Purchased an $.80 bag of chips and an $.80 peanut butter and crackers. Checked my statement and was charged $3.10 FOR EACH.Now I can't get in touch with anyone to rectify this. What a crock.
 9th of Nov, 2014 by   Jen Shimada 0 Votes
At first we thought this was a fraudulent charge as well, but then we remembered we bought Dippin' Dots at the zoo for $4.50 each on that day. It showed up as INONE VENDING 10 from Hunt Valley MD.

Tips for the Perfect Christmas Tree