Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Inone Technology, Hunt Valley, Maryland Complaints & Reviews - Deducted from checking account

Inone Technology Contacts & Informations

Inone Technology

Posted: 2012-06-09 by

Deducted from checking account

INONE TECHNOLOGY
Hunt Valley, Maryland
Reviewing my current bank statement and noticed a $1. 00 debited from my bank account from "inone technology" hunt valley md. Never did business with this company! Had my bank put a stop payment on this "company" so that they can not deduct any further money from my account. Always check your bank account status frequently for scams like this.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
I almost thought the same thing. Upon further review I found INONE is a vending machine company. My husband swiped his credit card at the gas station to buy $1.00 worth of air for his tires! It’s probably a valid charge. Hope this helps…
 30th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
I swiped my card at a car wash for $5 worth of tokens, they put a $20 pending on my account instead of just the $5. I did not get $20 worth of tokens either.
 16th of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes
I also saw the entry on my credit card and thought it was odd to see some name "inone" I never saw before. After looking at the date of the transaction I remembered that I used a machine with my credit card to inflate my tires (a $1 charge). It was a legitimate charge... just confusing to figure out where it came from. (Obviously I can't speak for the original complaint... but it was legit for me.)
 12th of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes
My school just adopted INONE as our new vending machine. Seeing how every thing in there was a dollar and under i started buying lunch from there. Only to later realize that they were taking 3 times the cost from my card.
 24th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
At the YMCA in Trumbull, CT - $1.00 charge from the water bottle from this new, "high tech" vending machine appeared in my Checking account - Googled it as I also did not recognize the charge and thought it was a scammer to see if I noticed, before a big charge. So...appears to be legit.
 13th of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
I recently went a beauty supply shop, i bought some dye for 5.41 and was charge an extra 1.75 from this company never again will i buy from there so unfair to charge without notice on my debit card.
 20th of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
Hi there, I have the same problem. First, I will call my credit card and dispute the charge. 2- call the BBB (best credit bureau) in your area, make the complaint. This is abuse and or fraud. Also you may call consumer protection. The trick is that this people are just stealing between 1 and 5 $, so victims dont do the formal complaint because it's time consuming and overwhelming. So these people keep doing it...
 17th of Jan, 2014 by    0 Votes
I have 2 charges for 12/18/13 of $10.00 each = $20. What is this and why am I being charged? Please remove!
 16th of May, 2014 by    0 Votes
I had my daughter at Arkansas Children's Hospital ER. While waiting to be seen, we ventured to vending machine. Purchased an $.80 bag of chips and an $.80 peanut butter and crackers. Checked my statement and was charged $3.10 FOR EACH.Now I can't get in touch with anyone to rectify this. What a crock.
 9th of Nov, 2014 by    0 Votes
At first we thought this was a fraudulent charge as well, but then we remembered we bought Dippin' Dots at the zoo for $4.50 each on that day. It showed up as INONE VENDING 10 from Hunt Valley MD.
 13th of Jan, 2015 by    0 Votes
I thought is was a fraudulent change until I read that someone got air.. I just remembered I got air at a Cumberland farms so apparently that is who Cumberland farms uses the vending company...
 10th of Feb, 2015 by    0 Votes
For me as well this was a credit card charge for inflating my tires ($1) Sounds like this company needs to be more descriptive with its charges / location fields. I'm in NH, so seeing a charge in MD trips alarm bells.
 7th of Mar, 2015 by    0 Votes
Twice I have had my debit card compromised and both times this Inone vending charge has appeared with my other fraudulant charges. Coincidence? I have never used my card at a vending machine. It makes me think that the devices this company provides are possibly being used to lift card information somehow.
 23rd of Mar, 2015 by    0 Votes
InOne Vending decided to deduct 5 times $4 charges off my debit card account, along with some other small dollar purchases. There is no way I was involved in these transactions. I don't know where they got my debit card number, much less my PIN. This is so frustrating because of the time it takes to fill out the paperwork, and get it notarized, etc. to report this fraud. These people should be stopped. Judging by the other comments, it sounds like they are crooks. Maybe credit card companies should do more effective background checks on their vendors... Just a suggestion.

Inone Technology Logo Inone Technology Logo Inone Technology