logo

Nulexa
scam
5. (18 mins ago)
Bethea Jenner
Astrology and psychic rip off!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

INO*INTELIUS.COM/SB, Ottumwa, Iowa Complaints & Reviews - Repeated Unauthorized Charges

INO*INTELIUS.COM/SB Contacts & Informations

2118 N.JEFFERSON STREET
Ottumwa, Iowa
Phone: 6416805458
INO*INTELIUS.COM
Repeated Unauthorized Charges applied to my prepaid debit card for nothing. This company is scamming people and I am sick of it once and for all. Done!

11/18/2012 INO*INTELIUS.COM/SB Pending -$19.95
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Dec, 2012 by   Intelius_Customer_Support1 0 Votes
We apologize for any confusion arising from the use of our service and would like the opportunity to assist you.

Intelius offers a variety of services during the purchase process. All of our services are non-contractual so there is no obligation to continue using the service.

If you still need assistance with your account, please visit the contact us page on the Intelius website for a variety of options to contact Customer Support.

www.intelius.com/emailcontact.php

We value your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.
 26th of Dec, 2012 by   ELOIS13 0 Votes
i got the same thing...this company INTELIUS charged my credit cart 7 times...i finally had Capital one changed my card number...
this is such a scam...what kind of business are you running...i will make sure everyone i know knows what you are doing...this is ridiculous...!!
None of you apologies will make me change my views...so keep it i wont accept it...(you arent sorry anyways... you sorry you got caught !!! ooooh im so pissed!!!
 5th of Feb, 2013 by   Really pissed off - garbage +1 Votes
this is such a scam. Where is the FTC on this? ----DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE+++ SCAM SCAM
 26th of Feb, 2013 by   Ivan Figueroa +1 Votes
The same happened to me. They are just a bunch of thieves. They should go to jail. Why do these kind of criminals are not prosecutted by the government?
 1st of Mar, 2013 by   jeffrey gorkisch +1 Votes
I can't get it stopped, i get an email but when I put in password it says email not on fille WTF
 8th of Mar, 2013 by   LINDA BURKHEAD +1 Votes
MY BANKACCT WAS CHARGED 19.95 AND I HAVE MADE NO PURCHASES FROM THIS SITE .rEMOVE THE CHARGES FROM MY ACCT IMMEDIATELY. GOING TO THE BANK TODAY AND STOP THIS AND IF I HAVE TO I WILL CONTACT THE ATTORNEY GENER'S OFFICE
 16th of Apr, 2013 by   Diana Pearson +1 Votes
Please stop charging my account and cancell my card. I will be calling my bank tomorrow to have them put the money back so remove my card
 2nd of Jul, 2013 by   katherine schonberg 0 Votes
I DID NOT ORDER THIS SERVICE EXCEPT FOR THE 1.00 DOLLAR FEE FOR A ONE TIME USE. I want a refund for all the charges since 2011. And you can keep the dollar. Thank you
 19th of Jul, 2013 by   katfur111 0 Votes
I am getting this charge to my account too, sometimes twice a month, I don't know what this is and have NOT received any merchandise for the money they are taken out? what do I do to stop it? PLEASE HELP
 19th of Jul, 2013 by   katfur111 0 Votes
STOP TAKING MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT!!!
 22nd of Aug, 2013 by   Sucka1985 0 Votes
Has anyone stopped the charges successfully without canceling their credit or debit card? What a pain in the ass! I have all my bills set up to charge automatically. I don't want to disrupt my financial life just to rid myself of this parasite!
 31st of Aug, 2013 by   Kate Hanni 0 Votes
I am a nationally known consumer advocate and there is a temporary authorization from Intelius on my Barclays card as we speak. Unbelievable. I was in China and not using this card when the amount posted to my account. I will file a complaint with my card but clearly something should be done about this scam company, and NOW.
 12th of Sep, 2013 by   INO*INTELIUS.COM/SB 0 Votes
I HAVE BEEN CHARGED FOR 2 YEARS AND DO NOT KNOW HOW THIS GOT ON CREDIT CARD WAS FOUND WHEN I WAS AUTED FORPERSONAL REASONS
 17th of Sep, 2013 by   Intelius_Customer_Support1 0 Votes

If you still need assistance with your account, please visit the contact us page on the Intelius website for a variety of options to contact Customer Care.

www.intelius.com/emailcontact.php

We value your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.
 20th of Oct, 2013 by   catherine Bugher 0 Votes
ino#intelius.co had been taking out 19.95 from my check card for over a year. I got very upset we are retired and can not afford this. I called 614-445-2727 spoke to a very nice person I hate to yell at on the phone people but was very angry. I explained to me how this all came about and even though I disagree with how this all came about and lost $240.00 I was able to cancel this charge .
 3rd of Nov, 2013 by   lostheart46 0 Votes
I had a unathorized charge from ino inteluiscom/sb charged on my credit card for $39.95. I didnt run a back ground check on anyone so wy is my credit card getting charged that amount. What a scam.
 31st of Dec, 2013 by   Maelstrom70 0 Votes
I got charged & tried to file a complaint on the customer service site, but got a message saying that they want me to prove my identity & that I would need to send a copy of my identification card, or driver's license. WTH?! Are you serious? I NEVER signed up for their service. I want to be removed from their data base. I don't know how they got my information & now they want me to send them a copy of my ID card, or driver's license? WTH?! Something needs to be done about this company!
 31st of Dec, 2013 by   Maelstrom70 0 Votes
Here is the exchange: Subject: How do I remove my information from your site?

Your Message:

I did not sign up for this. I don't know how you guys got my info & charged me. I did not make any online purchases, or sign up for any subscriptions within the past two weeks.

Quick Response related to your Message:

In order for us to suppress or opt out your personal information from appearing on our Website, we need to verify your identity. To do this, we require faxed proof of identity. Proof of identity can be a state issued ID card or driver's license. If you are faxing a copy of your driver's license, we require that you cross out the photo and the driver's license number. We only need to see the name, address and date of birth. We only use this information to process your opt out request. Please fax to 425-974-6194 and allow 7-14 days to process your request. We will only process opt out requests received by fax and no request will be processed without complete information (i.e., name, address and date of birth). Requests for opt out will not be processed over the phone or via email.

Sincerely,