logo

ITT Technical Institute
Think twice
2. (11 mins ago)
Protection One
Stay away from Protection One!
3. (13 mins ago)
Ocean Beach Club/Goldkey resort
Timeshare week forfeited because of missed maintenance payment
4. (13 mins ago)
Refusal to honor cancellation

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Infurn, London Complaints & Reviews - STAY AWAY!

Infurn Contacts & Informations

Infurn

Posted: 2012-05-07 by    Thomas Loekkeberg

STAY AWAY!

Infurn
United Kingdom
Absolutely horrible! I ordered two Arne Jacobsen chairs mid february, these were intended for a dinner party.
I then waited for the shipping details, and when they showed up, it said they would´t ship until mid June! I immediately then contacted them to cancel my order (via mail), and I´ve been trying to do it ever since. No way you can get through to them on the phone, and they occasionally answer an email - saying they will cancel my order, but nothing happens.
I´ve already bought my chairs from another seller, and so should you.
Comments United Kingdom Furniture
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Dec, 2012 by   Sgravenhage +1 Votes
I agree this is absolutely a terrible company. Do not buy anything in this shop!
My order also took much longer than indicated in the terms and conditions and therefor i wanted to cancel my order. Not any response to the online contact form i filled more than 5 times. Bad service and till now no money back.
Do not buy anything in this shop.
For the infurn.com readers: my ordernr is au-158841
 14th of Feb, 2013 by   PTMA 0 Votes
My experience was not bad at all.

I ordered 8 week later i got my Sofa. No problems. Nothing to complain about.
And the quality is really good for the price.
 25th of Feb, 2013 by   CooperDC 0 Votes
In my case was quite the opposite.
I did order and two Egg Chairs seven weeks later they where delivered.
an other time i did order a beanbag less then 2 weeks later i had them.
 14th of Mar, 2013 by   G.Cardon +1 Votes
I strongly discourage anyone from placing an order with Infurn, Over a year ago I placed two orders (AU-123358 and AU-123359) and paid in full for them. Since after 34 weeks the chairs ordered had not been delivered I cancelled the orders (in line with Infurm's "terms and condition"). I received a confirmation of the cancellation and I was told that I would be refunded within 30 days. Over 4 months have now passed since I cancelled my orders and I have still not received my money back, in spite of several remainders from my side and several promises from Infurn that I would be refunded. This is completely unacceptable. Imfurn has no legal basis for withholding a refund after a cancellation was filed in line with their terms and conditions!
 28th of Jun, 2013 by   Vince11 0 Votes
This is fraud .

we can gather for a collective case and bring it to court ? no
 15th of Jul, 2013 by   dvsdoug 0 Votes
Some people are getting refunds by going to their credit card company, infurn is a mess bordering on criminal.
 28th of Feb, 2014 by   Niels1 +1 Votes
This company only pretends to sell furniture. Their real business is getting you to pay up front, hoping that you'll end up forgetting your order due to deliverytimes of several months even for simple items and then, finally, when the time comes for them to do their job, they really do it well! That is: postponing endlessly, sending you autoreplies, trying to shut down your reviews, promising you your money back .. they are real pro's in that domain. Furniture?? Not a piece. That's not their profession. They are not in the furniture business, they are in the e-scam business. Don't even think about trying them out !!
 23rd of Mar, 2014 by   Tenacious13 0 Votes
FRAUDSTERS - not maybe - definitely ! I got my money back after taking legal action. Do not buy anything from this company. The positive reviews are FAKE.

Beware Online Shoppers