logo

ACK Group
Fake Job Consultancy
4. (15 mins ago)
Reliance Communications
Installation of Tower on the terrace of my building
5. (17 mins ago)

Latest Questions

Infinity Incentive Group Complaints & Reviews - Fraud/rip off for travel trip

Infinity Incentive Group Contacts & Informations

Posted:    Thien Do

Fraud/rip off for travel trip

I received a voucher for two free trips to Las Vegas, NV from a seminar/timeshare deal (CGI) I attended. Needless to say the package did not come through and I lost $100. I can never reach Infinity Incentive Group's 800 number. This is a fraud/Rip Off company. Please be aware from my mistake. Below is their address information.

Please be aware
8777 East Via De
Ventura Suite 399
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Comments United States Travel & Vacations
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Mar, 2007 by   Emmie Hoang 0 Votes
8777 East Via de Ventura, Suite 399
Scottsdale, AZ 85258

My boyfriend and I participated in a time share sales presentation in May 2006. We were promised a 'Free Cruise for Two worth $1,200'. I followed the directions on the form we were given and mailed it to the Infinity Incentive Group along with the $299/each that we were required to pay for taxes. We had to submit three separate dates at the time. My dates were in Sept, Oct and Nov 2006.

In July, I was contacted regarding the cruise in Sept saying that the date was not available and will be contacted 60-90 days before my next requested date. I was never contacted, so I called in September regarding my Oct date. I was informed that my account was placed on hold because I did not response to their call within 48 hours. I never received a message from Infinity. Anyways, they told me it was to late and so they can't booked me for my third date and that they would send me another travel request form. She continue to say that I have penty of time to book, since my voucher is not expired until September 2007.

We requested April, May, and June 2007 as our next 3 dates. I was inform in December that April is not available and they will contact me again regarding May. I was contacted in January, stating that May is a peak season and it would cost over $1000 per person. Which is too expensive for a "free" vacation. So I requested the June date. I was then informed that it will be peak seasons all the way up till my voucher expiration date. And if I want, I can request a refund or pay for peak seasons price.

I would not recommend anyone wasting their time going to a timeshare presentation hoping to receive a "free" vacation. It will just bring you lots of headache and annoyance. Because of this experience, I will never go to a time share presentation that offers any "free" vacation or at least, anything with the name Infinity Incentive Group attached to it.
 29th of Oct, 2007 by   aaa 0 Votes
Thanks for all the folks posted their experiences. My wife and I have attended the time share presentation for which they promised 2 free airline tickets. After the presentation they said, they ran out of the tickets and said they are going mail later, which they mailed the "Flyaway Activation Form". By then I got suspicious of this program and did a bit of checking on the net.

I guess I saved about 100$ and agony of dealing with the bogus/fraud companies like these...

Thanks again folks for the alerting comments...
 4th of Nov, 2007 by   Joanne Carpenter 0 Votes
We also went to a time-share presentation, and was offered gifts for our time. We have received nothing. The first was a $100.00 in gas vouchers, instead we got a letter saying we can get a free companion ticket when we purchase a airline ticket. We also were to get $1000.00 in meal coupons for great restaurants. That is a joke. We have the list in the mail, but cannot contact the web site. I see by the complaints that we were not the only ones scammed. We had gone to Slippery Rock, Pa, in the Pocanoe's. So beware if it sounds to good to be true it's a scam.5101
 30th of Apr, 2008 by   Robin Lusk 0 Votes
Thank you for your comments.

It has been brought to my attention that you have acomplaint regarding service, specifically in receiving a refund from Infinity Incentives Group. I have reviewed your account and I show that we received a written request for refund from you on 4/27/07 and cut a check (our check #11223) on 4/27/07.

Did you not receive this refund?

We follow a strict protocol on the way that we receive and refund client funds. You can be assured that this protocol was followed properly by our company as you can see that once we received your written request you were refunded.

If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact me directly at:

Robin Lusk
P.O. Box 3479
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86405
866-510-1289
 29th of Jul, 2008 by   marie johnson 0 Votes
My husband and I also attended a vacation time share presentation and were promised two free airline tickets and a free vacation. The company gave us a free travel voucher that said we needed to follow a few steps before receiving the airline tickets and free hotel stay anywhere we chose to in the United States. We were given a voucher that stated we would receive our free airline tickets if first we activated our voucher by sending by certified mail a $100 money order for the trip's taxes (which we were told would be the only fee we'd have to pay) OR by activating our voucher online and sending it by regular mail. We did the latter and sent the money order by regular mail. We then received a letter from the company saying our voucher was void because we did not send the activation form by certified mail even though the company received our money and activation form on time. The company basically sets a thousand rules and stipulations on travel for voucher recipients -- realizing somewhere along the way the recipient will make an error and the voucher will be null and void. We complained to infinity service representatives and management that we sent our voucher back on time and followed directions according to their instructions. they told us that although their voucher activation form instructions are "misleading" -- there was nothing they could do to reinstate our travel voucher. INFINTIY INCENTIVE GROUP and the groups they associate with are A FRAUD! DO NOT ATTEND ITS VACATION PRESENTATION. YOU WILL EVENTUALLY BE DUPPED!
 13th of Nov, 2008 by   Janice Meadows 0 Votes
Dear Marie,
I'm sorry you were not able to take advantage of our travel voucher. Like any professional organization, our travel vouchers do have a set of terms and conditions that are openly printed on the back of each voucher. Each step in the process does require attention to detail as any important form you fill out should.
Our terms and conditions are not misleading. They are not designed to cause our clients undo stress. They are designed to protect the client as well as the company, by explaining what is required. The form you are referring to clearly and plainly states that if you do not return it via certified mail within 30 days of issue the offer is null and void. I don't understand how that can be misconstrued as misleading. It is factual and to the point.
We travel thousands of clients each year and there is nothing fraudulent about about our practices.
Again, I am sorry that you are not able to travel with us.

Sincerely,
Janice Meadows
Customer Care
Infinity Incentives Group
P.O. Box 3479
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86405
866-653-2139
 25th of Apr, 2009 by   jeff gross 0 Votes
Hey Janice, why does the offer I received today tell me that you won't accept phone calls to explain the terms and conditions before I send the money? Tell me when I can contact you before you get a cent.

Jeff Gross
you can reply on this site.

Testing Fuel Saving Tips