Indoobestsellers

Posted:

Beware

Indoobestsellers
Beware of indoobestsellers a internet book seller. Their shipping time is excessive. Furthermore, the shipping time promised is not the actual time. When asking for a full refund because they mislead you on the time, they only refund the cost of the book not the shipping costs both ways.
Complaint comments Comments (2) Complaint country United States Complaint category Products & Services

Comments

11th of May, 2015 by    0 Votes
I ordered 2 books on november 2014, 6 months later, I have not received anything and they only send me automatic replies by e-mail, that "as soon as they hear from the post office, they will let me know".I asked for a refund and again, an automatic reply (totally irrelevant) to ask me to "return the package", when from the beginning I told them I did not receive anything!

In addition to their frauds, they are also pathethic and incoherent..Of course I will never buy anything from them and will tell as many people as possible to beware of these rats!
 12th of Nov, 2016 by    0 Votes
I ordered a book from them on Amazon and although it took 22 days to get to me in Florida from their address in New Jersey, it did arrive about three days before deadline, in exactly the condition I ordered it. So while that doesn't invalidate the rightful grievances of the other posters on this page, perhaps it does suggest that they've improved their operations over time. I also hope that, as of my writing this post, they've also done right by you other posters in here.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree