logo

Dee Doyra

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

indianhair.net, Las Vegas, Nevada Complaints & Reviews - Received Incorrect Product-Can't Contact Anyone

indianhair.net Contacts & Informations

indianhair.net

Posted:    Upset U.S. Customer

Received Incorrect Product-Can't Contact Anyone

Indianhair.net
Las Vegas, Nevada
Phone: 702-516-9168/1--800-595-0477
indianhair.net
I ordered 2 packs of 18-inch natural black wavy hair on Saturday, January 30, 2010, and I picked up my package at the Fedex office on Thursday, February 4, 2010. However when I brought it home and measured the hair to verify that each was 18 inches in length, I discovered that I received 1-18 inch weft & 1-16 inch weft even though the order and sales receipt states that I ordered 2-18 inch wefts. I WAS CHEATED!!! Because they were closed by the time I checked length of the hair wefts, I immediately sent the company an email at each of the following email addresses:

sales@indianhair.net
customerservice@indianhair.net
feedback@indianhair.net

I demanded that someone contact me ASAP about receiving a partially incorrect order. By the evening of Friday, February 5, 2010, no one called me back or responded to my email. Before I received my package, this company responded to each of my questions within 24 hours. Now no was has called or emailed me. This is my first time ever ordering hair from a web site, and it has been disturbing. I will never order from this company again.
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Feb, 2010 by   cyoung59 0 Votes
They did it to me to. I dod talk to them they told me at my expense to send it back.
Why should I have to wait for my purchase they also gave me the wavy which is cheaper and I ordered the curly.
I will never buy from them again and if anyone is instrested in a class action law suit against them please email me at
cyoung59@roadrunner.com
Stop allowing people like IndianHair.net steal your hard earned dollars!
 18th of Sep, 2010 by   gaithergirl116 0 Votes
OmG!! The Company Sucks big time!!! Yes I too wasted my money on this cheap a$* dog hair that matted every time I washed it. I ordered the supposed to be 16 signature curly..(Yeah right) when I received it of course i had to wash it because it was drench with the conditioner that they used to keep it smelling good and shiny once you receive it. (It matted) I still gave it a chance and comb it out (which took about an hr) and sewed it in my head. Tried to blow dry it OMG!!! The hair was worst then mine! Now why would I want to bother hair that is worst then my own? I am very upset about this! I saved up just to get the hair and it ended up being a total disaster!!! That’s what I get for giving people a chance. Never ever in my whole entire life will I purchase from them again!!! And please you don’t do the same i warn you!!! I think they just sent me some hair from the chinchang store... (Though, I have had hair that i have bought from the Chinese store that was way better than this mess!!) I even tried to go on their website and leave a comment...and of course you cant ...that is because they post their own good comments to make the company look good...notice it isn’t anything bad on there. Stupid me for trusting them and stupid company for getting over on people...GOD don’t like ugly!!!
 24th of Oct, 2010 by   gotmymoneybak 0 Votes
You should call the state attorney and file a complaint in your state with the attorney general in your state and they will not only get your money back but they will get in huge trouble!
 24th of Oct, 2010 by   gotmymoneybak 0 Votes
in every state there is a state attorney general and you can complain to them and this company will not only get into huge huge huge trouble but they will get all your money back for you!
 12th of Jan, 2011 by   Frasel 0 Votes
I also purchased this hair December 2010. I ordered 12 inch jet black wavy and 14 inch jet black wavy. when I received it, the 12 inch measured at 10 inch and even 8 inches in different parts of the track and the 14 in measured at 16 inch and it was super dry and frizzy- the wave patterns and color were different and it smelled like plastic but had a hair appt and 160.00 later- did not want to cancel. So I cowash the hair and notice that it starts to bleed. Really? Virgin remy hair bleeding? After the install, the hair shed really bad and matted. I've tried everything. I filed a complaint with the better business bureau and plan on filing one with the attorney general. DO NOT ORDER FROM INDIANHAIR.NET!!!
 15th of Jan, 2011 by   bedwards 0 Votes
Wow!!! I was considering buying hair from indainhair.net, but after reading these reviews people posted I started to do a little more research. I looked up and read all the reviews and watched videos on youtube, and I must say 85% of the comments/ reviews were HORRIBLE. Then a previous customer of indianhair.net made a valid point...how are there so many positive reviews of their hair when they will not allow you to write reviews on their web page. IDK about yall but I work pretty hard for my money and I can't afford to blow it on a bad batch of hair. Again I've never purchased hair from indainhair.net but I would advise you ladies to do some SERIOUS research before purchasing. I'm currently looking at other hair companies. Ladies do your research...
 10th of Feb, 2011 by   Hair still not done! 0 Votes
On the 14 of January I received my order from Indianhair.net, when I opened my package i saw that they had sent me the wrong item. For days I had been calling them with no response and I left messages, finally after 2 weeks I finally got someone on the phone told them my issue. The young lady that I spoke with told me that I needed to take pictures of the item that I received. I did that plus took a picture of my receipt. So then I received an email stating that I needed to return the package. On February 4th 2011 I sent my package back with a signature confirmation receipt. After tracking the package I had seen that some one signed for the package on the 7th of February 2011. When I called to see when I was going to get a response from my return the young lady that was on the phone said that they had not yet received my package, so I told her that someone signed for it. She then tells me that I sent it to the wrong address and that they have 2 different addresses.

No one told me to send it to a different address! So now she says she has to call me tomorrow on the 10th of February to tell me whats going on.

Its almost a month for something they got wrong.
The package is a hair piece that I need in order to get my hair done. I was supposed to get my hair done 2 weeks ago. this is my money and my time. I have all of my receipts from them and I am one of their loyal customers. why am I getting the run around from them?

My order was supposed to be a 12 inch wavy closure, Instead, I was sent a 12 inch straight closure.
 21st of Feb, 2011 by   jayjay23 0 Votes
I just ordered hair from this company and I'm trying to get in touch with someone but it goes to voice mail every time. This is the worst hair I've ever received and I'll make sure to give bad reviews whenever their name comes up. I honestly want to put this place out of business.
 9th of May, 2011 by   naughteegrrl 0 Votes
I just purchased the hair.I thought it was just the way I was taking care of it. It wasn't, it got tangled a lot, frizzy, and I only had it in for a week. I have had Indian hair before. That hair looked like a persons real hair, but not this one. It looked processed. I ordered a closure and it was nice, but I haven't wore it yet. I do not believe this is 100% Indian hair, and I do not believe it came off of someone's head. The Indian hair I had definitely was. I wanted to save a few bucks, but you get what you pay for.
 5th of Jun, 2011 by   Badquee 0 Votes
mk cdl;mvowp;vmwsp;
 5th of Jun, 2011 by   Badquee 0 Votes
Sorry about that post above ^^^ Babies are mischevious, lol. I purchased this hair in 20 & 18 inch wavy as well as getting a 16" closure. Before purchasing I read reviews on both youtube & BHM. I still took it upon myself to purchase because I wanted to make my own judgment & honestly, right now I'm pretty satisfied with the hair. It took 4 days reach me, packaging was decent & the hair smelled wonderful. I didn't have any mix ups with my order. Everything was perfect. I know ur probably reading this review like "This can't be real", but it is! :) Now I haven't installed the hair so I haven't experienced the full effect. Since most of the reviews I read complained about tangling, matting & dryness I plan on giving the hair a bleach bath & deep conditioning for a day to not have these problems. So far right out of the box, I have no complaints. I'll come back and update after a few weeks go by.

P.S. I see that most of the posts here are negative about the company & I was hesitant to buy also, but I took the plunge to experience it for myself. So for others reading this, it is totally your choice to make the purchase or not. It's just like not seeing a new movie yet and everyone is telling you it sucks, but when u see it for yourself, you like it. Decide wisely :)

Marriage Fraud