logo

FAKE ID SITES NOT A SCAM
FAKEID REVIEWS ARE POSTING FAKE REVIEWS
2. (2 mins ago)
ID CHIEF LEGIT?
Not a complaint just question!
3. (2 mins ago)

Posted: 2011-01-18 by    kellie_rocks2007

parents rights

Indiana CPS
North Vernon, Indiana
I have to completely agree with the Fact that they are proffesional baby(kid) nappers.. Here is my story and any help would be greatly appreciated.. I am a mother of three boys and left a widow on Jan 14, 2009 by my husband of 24 years at age 39. I had never been in trouble for anything in my whole life. Not only did I loose my partner in life I found out also that year that I have coranary artery desease and had to have open heart surgery, a 5-way by pass. Along with a list of diagnoses like Diabetes, hypertension, thyroid desease and depression along with a few more.. Now with that being said, I was trying to rebuild my life from devastation and trying to figure out who I was and where I was supposed to go from there.. I was in the process of moving and had been staying with my Dad until new carpet was finished in the apartment I was to rent. One morning I was on my way to get the boys ready for school and started feeling strange and in my past I new it my bloodsugar and I felt as though I was gonna pass out so, I pulled over at someones house off the highway that looked safe so that I could get help and not risk driving down the highway and passing out and hurting my boys. Well I didnt get my car in park before I blacked out and it rolled into the garage, didnt cause damage thou.. But because I was sick and could not speak clearly enough to be understood on the phone I needed the woman that lived there to call EMS for help. But as it turned out they not only sent ems but also sent the fire department and police that thought I had crashed there... And I was the one who requested help!! Before they arrived I had been eating 4 ding dongs 2 butter crumb cakes and a bag of m &m s' plus drank a cherry coke in order to raise my sugar so that it wouldnt fall again and black out.. well by the time the ems got there which was about an hour after it started they tested my glucose level and it was 138 therfore they assumed it was normal, not taking into concideration all the sugar substance that i had consumed.. And arrested me for Driving while intoxicated with indangerment, , Like I was a Drunk!! (Even though I did a breathalizer that registered o.oo). I went to jail.. The next day I got out and CPS came and stole my children and I have been trying to get my boys back sence..And that was on March 4th 2010. I even went thro this thing they call IOP at Centerstone and they determined that I was not in a need for their services because I am not an alcohlic or drug addict, instead they determined that I was only in need of grief counseling.. And as far as I know there is no law about grieving over a deceased spouse..And I didnt feel like it was a reason for the seperation of my boys and me.. We were getting thru our tragedy together.. So now not only have my boys lost there father, They have lost all they had left "me" there mother...

Comments United States Family & Relationships
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Jan, 2011 by   kellie_rocks2007 0 Votes
I hired one from an ajoining county but he doesnt do anything for that matter I felt as if he joined the lench mob. And after paying him I cant afford to pay anyone else, , But I am trying to find someone to hlep us.
 26th of Feb, 2011 by   Curt Snow 0 Votes
Here is something you may enjoy. This is cps worker Renee Hood of Kendallville, IN swinging from a stripper pole. I have more pictures of her drinking and partying if anyone is interested. She is the one in the red on the far left This cunt needs to clean up her own back yard before she starts in on someone else's!! Enjoy!
 27th of Feb, 2011 by   kellie_rocks2007 0 Votes
I must say thank you Curt for your comment.. For many reasons but mostly because it shows that they are hypcrits, As I and many of us already know.. You see they(cps) act as if they dont sin, dont lie, and can do no wrong.. We were even told such a thing by there own co-workers.. Obviously they all cover each others behind.. In one way or another.. Even if only to protect themselves from being caught in this conspiracy and mass kiddnapping rampage.
 27th of Feb, 2011 by   Curt Snow 0 Votes
My picture didn't come through, I'll try uploading it again.
renee hood, kendallville, IN

27th of Feb, 2011 by   Curt Snow 0 Votes
The point is, this woman points the finger at others, over 21 and taking their kids away for doing the same thing. When she does it, it's called enjoying herself, when others do it, it's called "endangering the children". I have seen her drink herself to oblivion, then then stumble her drunk ass out to her car and try to drive home, thank God one of her friends stepped in and stopped her. As the cop told her when she cried to him about the pictures I have, " If you're going to be in this line of work, you may want to consider a different form of recreation." This person has a long history or over-stepping her boundaries. Hippocrites like this need to be stopped before they needlessly destroy more lives.
 27th of Feb, 2011 by   kellie_rocks2007 0 Votes
I completely agree with Curt.. I mean look, I never even did anything wrong, I was sick and called for help (ems) myself.. I will never make that mistake again...They mistaked my diabetic problems for drunkeness.. by the time it was realised (proven) with blood test.. They had already stepped in and toppeled our lives.. and we are still being bothered by them.. Even though they said for themselves " I have good parenting skills and am a good parent"
 28th of Feb, 2011 by   Curt Snow 0 Votes
Went to court today to support my daughter in her fight with CPS. Renee Hood ( the bitch in the picture above in the red hanging from the stripper pole) puked up her lies once again, but the judge got stern with her and told her that he wants to hear "facts" not "concerns" . It's nice to see a judge with a brain put these vicious child abusers (CPS) in their place. My daughter will be getting her kids back soon.
 28th of Feb, 2011 by   kellie_rocks2007 0 Votes
First of all I would like to say its great to hear that your daughter and her children will be back together soon..! As a family should be...Now for the lies and misleading comments a cps headhunter makes, and tries to portrait. It is nice to hear of a judge who actually cares enough or at least appears to have not been bought out by them just for the sake of the evil greed of money. This is still America or at least I think so, And its my understanding that America was founded on Truth- Justice and the persuit of Happiness..And our own nationally known saying is "In God we trust" And God intened for us to procreate and try our best to follow his word. And I believe one of those rules is to "Not bare false witness".. I would also like to add for those cps workers who read this.. Remember you walk as I walk, You breath and bleed as I do and someday God will judge you just as he will me and ever single human on this planet..What do you think he will say to you?? How will you explain yourself?? You cant Lie to him, He sees' all and knows' ALL...
 28th of Feb, 2011 by   kellie_rocks2007 0 Votes
I should also say that God hates Liers and his ten commandments are based on how to treat people, To love your brother as you love yourself. God ALSO SAYS you should not sell yourself to the highest bidder.. If you think you will get to Heaven when you sell your brother out, You are wrong.. To Hell you will go.. The essence of life is being true to yourself and to others. Raising your children in the rite enviroment and shot the feet of your children in the ways in which they are supposed to go. Therefore its not up to another person to tell your children how they are supposed to be, it would be better for a boat anchor to be placed around their neck and tossed into the sea. God also says " Dont worry about the malt in your brothers eye when you got a plank in your own.
 16th of May, 2011 by   kmay 0 Votes
We are having a terrible time with a liar case worker playing god with a little boys life. She took him from a loving home with Grandma and put him with a father(not his real father) and an abusive step mother and a drug addict, drug dealing grandmother! She didn't like the mother or the grandmother, so she used her unfightful status to take this child away. She lied and held back information about court and would never return phone calls to the mothers side, I told her what I thought, my rights by the constitutions 1st. admendment and she stopped me, his grandmother who raised him, with her lies from seeing him. I raised a happy healthy little boy for 9 years and she got mad because I was upset that she took him. I wish her the worst life has to offer and the lawyers here in southern indiana are scared or lazy and don't want to help at all. I will pursue this as lonf as I can.Everything I said is easily proven, she didn't want to hear anything about the people she gave this child too.
 3rd of Aug, 2011 by   llasky00 0 Votes
I am so sorry for your loss and can sympathize with how depression and medical problems can add to the difficulty of raising several young children only. Though the loss of my partner (father to four of the kids), was a common occurence over 9 years, he had never stooped so low as to call cps the day after i had invasive back surgury. I unfortunately had trusted him to do the majority of the housework and care for the kids, ages 9, 7, 6 and 18 month old twins, for about 4 weeks prior, while he was home from work in the evening and weekends. I had also gone through 2 major surguries in October and November 2010, with a complete hysterectomy and thyroid surgury within 30 days of each other, the house had gotten behind. I did not believe that he was incapable of doing a little extra since I was still in the household, helping as much as possible, it didn't seem to be asking to much. The past 2 years I had thought that things were on track for us to really work together as a family, so little did I know that he was taking pics of messy instead of or before cleaning them up. Now looking back, knowing that I was sleeping with the enemy who was consciencely building a case against me after I trusted him enough to forgive $8, 000 in back child support. I was always able to handle the kids on my own while he went out with or lived with newer, younger, or almost any girl that gave him the extra attention that I was too tired find after caring for only our older girls. But after suffering a few back injuries by no fault of my own, in an MVA with a semi who ran a red light, which caused the end to a great career. I settled too soon with the insurance company to pay the ultility bill because I was doing it on my own as always, being the mother and provider, coaching the soccer team or paying for private school, getting them involved in swimming and gymnastics. My problems were less permanent involving their father, but year after year of termoil and domestic violence (which the records were supposidly mysteriously deleted), break up to make up. We ended up pregnant with fraternal twins, finally a boy and another beautiful daughter, I love them dearly and did not want to go through an abortion (which i went through the year before). It seemed like he had finally grown up and changed for the better it seemed; he started making dinners, helped to get me motivated on housework (cleaning as a family was actually fun) and spent more time at home. For him to leave the children and I at a time that I really needed help and support, for him to abandon us was bad enough. Left alone to care for the five kids on my own, without out phone calls or visits with the kids, was reckless I believe given all of my health problems. If he truely cared about them, he would have made an effort to see them rather than call in a false report of the kids standing on an end table playing with knives. I know that my situation is totally different, but I just wanted to reach out and say that I hope that you were able to prove your case and get the kids back. If there were only programs that proved a safe haven for those of us who are single parents by no fault of our own with documented health problems on ssdi, fixed incomes, to allow us a break on childcare for proven doctor visits, counseling, physical therapy and vocational rehabilitation (job search/training). Similar situations could be avoided before there was a need for false allegations or self defense. My children have been out of my house for almost a month now, all the information regarding my compliance and request for temporary help with my children has been completely false. They promised visits and one thing after another has cut me back to not seeing them at all. Each time I try to do what they ask and think that I understand what is going on, they seem to change the rules and wonder why I am calling all the time. Their fathers are basically holding them hostage and trying to make my life as difficult as possible, but drop them off constantly with my family or theirs. Anything they can do to have more money or food stamps, not pay child support and even take the small amount I was getting for the kids on SSDI which barely covered my monthly bills. Had their fathers just provided me with a constant and stable visiting schedule all of this could have and would have been avoided, he was able to provide a break for me, so that I could have made my appointment with my psychiatrist which is no kids allowed. Someone selfish enough to deny the mother of thier children with a fesiable way to attend a necessary medical appoinment, should not be allowed to claim that he provides the full-time care for children that spend most of their time with other relatives. And between cps and family focus, I have no idea why it is that I have only recieved a hand full of (at most) visits, since my kids have been taken to fostercare on July 6th, 2011.

Useful Information About Overdraft Fees