logo

1. (10 mins ago)
Livecareer.com
They withdrew 34.95 from my checking account
2. (26 mins ago)
Terra siberian cats and kittens
Breeder is a possible scammer
3. (56 mins ago)
Mani Soft International
Mani Soft International - A Fraud IT Company
4. (1 hr 10 mins ago)
BeNaughty.com
Unauthorized use of credit facility
5. (1 hr 31 mins ago)
Plenty of Fish
Fraud and cheating

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Indian Postal Services / EMS Speed Post-EHO 12713468IN Complaints & Reviews - Poor service!

Indian Postal Services / EMS Speed Post-EHO 12713468IN Contacts & Informations

Indian Postal Services / EMS Speed Post-EHO 12713468IN

Posted:    Shammi Batra

Poor service!

On 12/06/07 at 10:17 hrs, Bank of India, Sonepat Branch, Gita Bhawan, Sonepat-13001, Haryana had sent a speed post containing Double “Benefit Deposit Certificate to my address Saroj Rani, W/O Shammi Batra , H.No 192/2, CTI Air Force, Jalahalli West Bangalore-15. The details of the speed post are EHO 127134681N dated 12/06/07. After enquiry at Jalahalli West Post office it was found out that Jalahalli West post office received the speed post on 18/06/07 but failed to deliver the same to the addressee. Further when Postmaster, Jalahalli West Post office was contacted, he replied that we do not have any connection with the delivery of these mails and the civil contractors are to be contacted to trace out the said speed post.

So far I did not get any satisfactory reply from the concerned authorities!
Comments India Government & Police
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Sep, 2007 by   Mayur Mudaliar 0 Votes
I have faced two incidences where in my deliverable was misplaced/stolen. Right now i am waiting for my parcel from Bhopal to Charlotte, NC, USA and its almost a month now that i am waiting for it.

The Parcel code mentioned in the Indian Postal Service Strip is - FAN-AIR-rp.a.84.

I am really not sure how to track it. Even the postal department is not aware of the parsel.
This is frustrating.
 18th of Sep, 2007 by   saimani 0 Votes
What was mentioned above is true and I am also facing the same problem.
 30th of Sep, 2007 by   sandeep 0 Votes
I have couriered the documents related to my college admissions to the university threw EMS indian postal service.I could not able to track the status of the delivery of my packets as the website does not provide the information.My ems details are EN626451366IN,EN626451370IN,EN626451587IN.
 4th of Dec, 2007 by   Akshay 0 Votes
i am sending a parcel u.k. date 22/10/07 but not readched till date fgn Air -rp A621
great britain
 6th of Dec, 2007 by   krishna chaitanya 0 Votes
It is very frustrating that such a large organisation doesnt have a proper way to track the status..
It would be better if any online status enquiry facility is provided...
 10th of Dec, 2007 by   ved-prakash 0 Votes
I send a draft through speed post, 6 days ago. Still it was not reached his destination.
 19th of Dec, 2007 by   BHAVANAM SRINIVAS REDDY 0 Votes
MY PERSON HAS SEND ONE PARCEL FROM JAPAN ON 12TH NOV 2007 AND THIS PARCEL WAS ENTERED IN INDIA ON 14-11-2007, BUT TILL NOW THIS DATE 20-12-2007 THE PARCEL WAS NOT DELIVERED, I AM SO MUCH OF WORRY ABOUT THIS PARCEL.
 28th of Dec, 2007 by   Rena chaluvan.V 0 Votes
Indain Postal services.-They have bad mouthed postmen. I was delevired my passport but guess that the postman Ramu, Sahakarnagar,Bangalore was looking for some bribe. He made to produce different Identity cards, which I believe was not required at all.Addressing people with singularly is considered to be a cheap behaviour in karnataka,which he did. He suddenly statred to scream and yell at me.

Is there any way that this postman Ramu, can be taught a lesson from Postal services?
 31st of Dec, 2007 by   Anita Singh 0 Votes
I send a porspects & draft through speed post, 5 days ago. Still it was not reached his destination. what is resion for negleangency.
 21st of Feb, 2008 by   Soudagar 0 Votes
We have dispatched one book from india PUNE to JEDDAH Saudi Arabia around one month before, But the F*CKING books post still did not deliver the books.

So far I did not get any satisfactory reply from the concerned authorities!

Any body knows how we can trace the book?

The parcel number is FGN AIRRPKTA 7414.
 15th of Mar, 2008 by   Bimal Pandit 0 Votes
BEST SERVICES OF INDIAN POSTAL DEPARTMENT !!!!!!!!!! WHY THEY COULD NOT BE CLOSED???????

Though in some area where other services could not reach Indian Postal services as a part of Govt. obligation reaches and yes in rural areas we have no other option !!!!

While in urban areas... yes email and courier services has kicked Indian Postal Services out of the Competition. Though this are only my views others may differ...
just to suppor5t my view I am telling you that I had done a "SPEED POST" to my relatives from Mathura to Dhanbad and Mathura to Bokaro(two letters) on 07-03-08 but till date 15-03-08 it has still NOT REACHED !!!!! and instead of looking into the issue to get it reach the destination instead they are telling me to lodge a complaint and they will do an enquiry?????

The details of the SPEED POSTS are...

1) EU135525766 TO BOKARO

2) EU135525783 TO DHANBAD

My view is I am not interested in any inquiry instead more interested in the letter to reach its destination!!! after all it was "SPEED POST" the fastest and reliable service from Postal department -- as they claim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so why people shoould not switch over to other alternatives ????

regards
Bimal Pandit
 15th of Apr, 2008 by   Tika 0 Votes
DO NOT TRUST EMS AND THE WAY INDIA HANDLES PARCEL. Recently EMS (Internatinal Express post) lost my parcel containing very important documents, which took 3 months just to prepare it. There is no sign of delivery yet and its already been one month. If you call EMS, they will say investigation is going on... bla bla, Very frustrating, stop using their services. EMS is just big pile of sh*t!
 6th of May, 2008 by   hastalloy 0 Votes
We have sended a speed post to Pune on 29th april 2008 time:- 11:05 whose no EN628371745IN is not yet delevred. It is very most urgent documents.
 7th of May, 2008 by   Jaya 0 Votes
I agree that indian postal service is not having proper tracking service, so the one thing we can do is avoid sending important documents in postal and try other options like courier.If its very "Urgent" then why do we want to depend on a system which is not reliable!Its Always " We Get What We Pay For"
 12th of May, 2008 by   himanshu kumar 0 Votes
my speed post complaint no is EF005045777IN- PATNA, please send me a delivery report of this speed post.
thanks you.
 28th of May, 2008 by   BIJOY KUMAR ROY 0 Votes
i sent a parcel via speed post costs 57.00 from dibrugarh head post office on 22nd May 2008( thrusday), EMS no- EE 845383386 IN,
and today is 28th May 2008, but still not delivered to proper addressee.Please, contact me with proper justification.

my contact no. 09435735820
my email address. bijoy_kumar_roy@consultant.com

from- bijoy kr roy.
 29th of May, 2008 by   Abhishek Singh 0 Votes
the service is degrading day by day. A post(EMS-No-ED 534953883 IN) which is of critical importance to me was sent from delhi on 23rd of May .But i am still waiting it to be delivered to me. Many times i have sent mails to spc@bangalore@indiapost.gov.in but they did not respond. I called up customer care even, they say that it has been delivered to some other address long back.
this clearly shows how irresponsibly they behave and work.
With this level of responsibility i m sure people would loose faith in speed Post.
i demand this matter should be looked into seriously
 2nd of Jun, 2008 by   Rakesh Jalewa 0 Votes
Sir,
I would like to inform you that I had send the parcel through Speed Post on 27th May 2008 from Banglore (Electric Factory) to Shillong (Meghalaya) vide receit no. EK314963869IN . On inquring them they said that the said parcel will be dilivered by 48 hrs from the date of reciept but till now it is not dilivered. So look to the matter Urgent.
 7th of Jun, 2008 by   SUNITHA THOMAS 0 Votes
I'm writing from Kuwait. We are waiting for a document sent on 31/05/2008 by EMS speed post. We havent received it yet. Document No : ET038134700IN
Wt : 107gms
Please let us know the status and delivery time ASAP.
 9th of Jul, 2008 by   Vilas Jagtap 0 Votes
I sent the documents by REGD Post To Yashvantrao Chavan Open University At Nasik on 16.06.2008 for Migration Cerficate fo rmy furthere study but the document is not deliver till date. I have submited complient In www.indiapost.gov.in & also writen complient in Govandi Post but in vain. The Post Master & Post Men not provide any information for me & Most master Said That It is your prombelm.

regards