logo

Job scam / fraud

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Indiacakes.com Complaints & Reviews - indiacakes.com Cheating with high price...

Indiacakes.com Contacts & Informations

Indiacakes.com

Posted:    Anes

indiacakes.com Cheating with high price...

indiacakes.com
India
indiacakes.com
Hi, I ordered cake from indiacakes.com which cost 800 Rs including the delivery charges. The cake seems to be looking very nice in the internet, but they ordered the cake from local city bakery for which quality is not good to the paid amount. i called the bakery by phone and asked them the price and i was shocked. it's cost only 180Rs. They are really a big cheat. After getting too much money, simply they are cheating us. Rather than purchasing online, we can simply go to nearby bakery and order it. So i request all consumers not to purchase online especially from indiacakes.com. They are BIG CHEAT.

Comments India E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Indiacakes.com complaints
Indiacakes.com - Service

Comments

15th of Feb, 2011 by   gaurav_ps2000 +1 Votes
They are the biggest fraud I have ever seen .. I am not sure why the hell they run a site when they cant even deliver the things on time and when they charge extra for timely delivery..
 13th of Apr, 2011 by   Arun Kumar K +1 Votes
Had the same experience... Paid 525 for a 1/2 kg pineapple cake which looked great online and the cake that was delivered was of worth 60/70 rs from a local bakery. Also, paid 350 for the teddy and the one that was delivered was approximately 100 rs
 6th of May, 2011 by   Elaa +1 Votes
They screwed up the whole thing. After accepting the order and taking money from my paypal, they did not deliver the gift. One day after the supposed delivery, when I inquired, they came back saying 'Order has been canceled as we do not have service at desired place'. Why the hell did you accept the order if you did not have service at that place?
 16th of May, 2012 by   Nishara Raja +1 Votes
Worst experience ever.I spend Rs.850, but they delivered Rs.50 worth of cake.Please do not go for this web site.They delivered on time but it was poor qulity and delivered a plan cake.Don't trust them and do not expect the same design.You will be fooled.My order number is 49942
and the cake selected is http://www.indiacakes.com/products/1-KG-Chocolate-Truffle-Cake-from-Cakes-N-Flos-Hyderabad.html, but the received cake looks like some kid made that cake without any design and plan one with white in color.Wasted Rs.850 and I want the cash back.The given contact number 9225512222 will not be reachable.
 25th of Sep, 2012 by   Pujan Brar 0 Votes
They are one of the worst operated and maintained websites. I had a really bad experience when i ordered a chocolate dome shaped cake for my husband's birthday on 19th sep. I ordered it two days before the delivery date...what they say is the policy. Hell! They still delivered the wrong cake, a simple chocolate cake n i paid a whopping 1400 for that damn thing which comes for 400-500 from any other bakery. The cake they delivered was a simple chocolate cake with some sort of stupid icing n ugly looking design. I was so disappointed n shattered when i saw the pic of the cake they delivered. And to my further disappointment these people are not even bothered to inform you before delivering the wrong product, moreover they have still not replied to d 3 mail that i sent them discussing everything. Thats how they deal with their customers...not bothered at all. I mean two days before i ordered the cake which means they had plenty of time to get it baked n still they deliver the wrong one. What shitty people are managing all this...playing with peoples sentiments and emotions. I wish people stop buying from this site rather a formal complaint should be made in the consumer court itself.
They need to get it back what they deliver.
 24th of Dec, 2012 by   prax1 +4 Votes
I had nice experinced with India Cakes because I placed order and I recived cake and flower bunch on time. I would say thanks to IndiaCakes.

25th of Dec, 2012 by   prax1 +2 Votes
You can place order online it is trust worthy site I had orderd 1 Kg Butter Scotch Cake With 750 ML Champagne Bottle and over all it was good and delivery I recived midnight I disccused to a lady i forgot her but she helped me and as per my request she updated my stauts and delivered products on time we enjoyed and i would like to suggest them try help to customer as same you helped me and again I would like to suggest people buy cakes from Indiacakes...:)

26th of Dec, 2012 by   Nalini898 +5 Votes
I am regular buyer of India Cakes from past 1 and half years. Their service is really remarkable. Even their support in chat and phone is good. I am quite happy with service of India Cakes. Thanks India Cakes for good service.
 27th of Dec, 2012 by   pankacool071  Best Advice +6 Votes
Try cakes from India Cakes. I love the one with fruit Cake. My friend loves the one with cheese caramel. And my beloved love to black forest and these three cakes I ordered from India Cakes and I am happy because they are happy with my surprise. They make fabulous chocolates and bread too. Mmmm…:)
 28th of Dec, 2012 by   mamata795 +2 Votes
I ordered 3-4 Feet Arrangement of Red and Yellow Roses and 1Kg Pineapple Cake on my intimate friend’s anniversary. It was really very amazing surprised for him the arrangement of flowers & Cake was really fresh suddenly he called me and said thanks for such beautiful gifts. Want to say thanks to India Cakes they delivery my gifts on time…
 29th of Dec, 2012 by   rajsinghania +2 Votes
I ordered the cakes online at 25th Dec 12. The service was excellent and the pricing is astounding. One of the few cakes shops that both have a website and take orders online via Credit cards, debit cards. They did not have the cakes which was I ordered so they informed me via email and replaced it with another Cake in the same category. The support was very good and I will absolutely use this service again!
 30th of Dec, 2012 by   parasvyas2 +1 Votes
Thanks India Cakes i for your excellent service on Christmas. My sister loved your Cakes and Chocolates. I shall like to place the order again. Keep it up the excellent work.
 3rd of Jan, 2013 by   monicadsoza 0 Votes
This was my first time I used this service for sending Cake Mumbai I called them for ungent cake delivery, and after I have given order to them at 5pm they did deliver on same day I can say very good service with good quality cakes.. Thank you India Cakes
 4th of Jan, 2013 by   premchopra228 0 Votes
Excellent service for Cakes delivery I had ordered for Truffle Chocolate Cake delivery Mumbai India, The Cake quality was good and it was delivered on time as I requested. We will use your service again for sending of cakes to our close ones.
 5th of Jan, 2013 by   sartaj 0 Votes
I had ordered for Chocolate Truffle Cake delivery in Chennai, The Cake quality was excellent and it was delivered on time as I demanded. Thanks, Good work Carry on, India Cakes.
 5th of Jan, 2013 by   MJ pv 0 Votes
INDIA CAKES COMPANY IS THE BIGGEST CHEATER I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. I ORDERED A 2 KGS. DESIGNED CAKE FOR MY SON'S BIRTHDAY FOR RS. 2600 (2300+300), BUT THEY DELIVERED A LOCAL NORMAL CAKE WHICH IS AVAILABLE IN OUR TOWN FOR JUST 600 RS. I HAVE SENT EMAIL FOR AN EXPLANATION, BUT THEY DIDN'T BOTHER TO REPLY EVEN FOR MY EMAIL. PLEASE WHOEVER READING THIS SHOULD NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE F*****S. MJ
 7th of Jan, 2013 by   rahulpassinate 0 Votes
We are very much grateful to you for your cakes Delivery service my family like your Cakes and appreciate your cakes delivery services. We will use your service again for sending of cake to all my relatives... :)
 8th of Jan, 2013 by   vijayj 0 Votes
I put ordered from Surat for Delhi thank you very much for passing on my feelings to my sister at the Delhi. She appreciated the Cakes sent by you guys again would like to say thanks to you.
 10th of Jan, 2013 by   prathameshp 0 Votes
Admirable job by India Cakes, I ordered 12 Mix Flowers Bunch-1/2 Kg Chocolate Cake-Champagne Bottle I ordered I was clearly mention there I want release before 12 pm. And I received call from customer support and they told me sir you will get your delivery near about 11.50 pm. It’s happened they deliver on time 10 minutes before they are really punctual and they made my party extraordinary, thanks to India Cakes.
 11th of Jan, 2013 by   poonamchadda1 0 Votes
I ordered cakes from India Cakes for kolkata and they delivery delicious cakes on time thanks India Cakes I would like to place order again and again also would recommend to my friends and family to prefer India Cakes only..:)

How to Avoid Investment Scams