Indane Gas

Bidlish gas services
Consumer Forum

This is to kindly draw your attention to my problem regarding the non delivery of gas cylinders and misbehave by there office staff
I am a consumer of Indane Gas with my Consumer No. 13384 and my distributor is:
Bindilish Gas Service
SCF 184 (2nd floor)
sector 7-c
He is not delivering us the cylinder from last two months
he says that he will not delivered the gas if u will check the gas cylinder. and using very abusive language.
and threatened us to freaze our gas conection.kindly help me
i don't know how my gas cylinder will be refilled

jai Singh Parmar
h.no. 408 sec-7A
mobile no. 09216949009
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country India Complaint category Airlines
Was the above complaint useful?

29th of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes
The Chairman
Indane Gas

Respected Sir,

I am a customer of Indane Gas for last 4 years. My connection No. is R- 12762 at Rainbo Gas Agency, Sector – 28, Faridabad. They have transferred my connection to Aarti Gas Agency, 16/5 Mathura Road, Faridabad. When I contacted to Aarti Gas Agency with my transfer papers, the owner of Aarti Gas Agency asked me ID proof. I told him that I am a service man and I live on rent in house No. 1378, Sector – 19, Faridabad. I have only Driving Licence authorizes from Saharanpur U.P., he refused my ID proof and started to shouting on me brutally. I told him that I am a old customer of Indane Gas and you should not behave with a customer like this. He told me go away from hare.

He did not suggest me that what I should do to transfer my connection.

I request officials please look in to this matter. Will my company’s letter head be valid for my residence proof?

I am a service man please and I can not keep ID proof of every where.

Thanks & Regards