logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
rootandroid.com
Rude and negative emails from this company
2. (24 mins ago)
Sears / Craftsman riding lawnmower
Lawn mower will just stop running
3. (39 mins ago)
Non-delivery of product

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Indane Gas Complaints & Reviews - Abnormal delay in LPG supplies!

Indane Gas Contacts & Informations

Indane Gas

Posted:    B.Ch.V. Subrahmanyam

Abnormal delay in LPG supplies!

I am a LPG Indane customer with Rajesh Gas Agency, Chennai and my consumer Number is 5753. I have booked for a refile on 28.10.2006 under order No.11204. Even though it is nearing fifteen days, I did not get my refile from Indane (Indian Oil Corporation) dealer.

I lodged a web complaint on7.11.2006, vide reference No.6280, followed by reminder on 8.11.2006 vide reference No.6328 and there is no reply or response till now. I have booked for refile after three months of previous supply and I am unable to get one refile.

Beware!
Comments India Utility Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Dec, 2006 by   UMA GANESH 0 Votes
I am a LPG Indane customer with Jai jawan Gas Agency, Dwarka sec:7, New Delhi and my consumer Number is 27991.

I have booked personally for a refill on 27.12.2006 & order no. as usual not given. Even though it is nearing five days, I did not get my refill from Indane (Indian Oil Corporation) dealer.

I personally went there and reminded them about the supply of gas on 30.12.2006. I am yet to get the gas. Service is very poor!
 19th of Jun, 2007 by   SUNIL KUMAR 0 Votes
Service of Indane in Delhi is very poor!
 16th of Aug, 2007 by   Mukul Verma 0 Votes
My cust no. is 27962 and I am registered with Jai Jawan Gas Agency at Palam Extn. Delhi which serves the entire Dwarka. The contract numbers of this agency are always busy. I wanted to lodge a complaint for Gas Leakage after my last refill then the emergency number (011-25080458) doesn't respond even. There has been a severe gas leakage and I don't know where to go!!!
 17th of Aug, 2007 by   Victor Vasanth 0 Votes
The service from Nataraj Gas agency - Yelanka New town - Bangalore has been very poor. I have booked a refill on the 09 Aug 2007. As on 17th Aug 2007 I have still not received the refill we have booked it through the IVR which confirmed the Serial number as #3. In spite of me calling the agency executives couple of times to tell them that we are eating outside for over a week now as there is no refill received there has been no courtesy to even listen to our grievance they just slam the phone and no proper answer given.

If Indian oil is concerned over customer satisfaction they better do some thing about such issues. Least I request them to educate their staff on how they need to address the customer grievances.

Is there someone out there to help the customer at all? The question always remains...
 2nd of Sep, 2007 by   c.kunjappy 0 Votes
This is one of my experience against the service of mini gas agencies. My ca no is 47056. I am already been booked one cylinder on 18.07.2007. I approached the above said agency on aug 22.2007. They make one bill also. Also promised to supply the following day but still now on 02.09.2007, i didn't get the same. I asked the person who is running the van agency,who is regretting to supply the cylinder. Please do the immediate action as early as possible.

Am an old man with my wife,now a days with out gas we cant pass the days. Also difficult to contact here and there am sure the van agencies are not supplying to the right customer.
 6th of Sep, 2007 by   Nair Madhu Damodaran 0 Votes
The service from SUDHEENDRA INDANE GAS AGENCY - Hennur Rd - Bangalore is becoming very poor. I have booked a refill on the 01 Sept 2007. As on today 06th Sept 2007, I have not received the refill & when we contacted today, they are telling that it will take 3 more days time.

Many of the time it is noticed that even after billing date, only after 3-4 days only they are delivering the Cylinder to our home. Now a days it is very difficult to get them over telephone & if we get them with great difficulty, there has been no courtesy to even listen to our grievance & they just slam the phone and no proper answer given.

If Indian oil is concerned over customer satisfaction they better do some thing about such issues. Least I request them to educate their staff on how they need to address the customer problems.

My customer ID is D14430 in the name of Nair Madhu Damodaran. If any of you knows any other the Indane complaint mail id or contact no, pl let me know.

Regards,
Madhu.
 19th of Sep, 2007 by   Sivathanu Pillai 0 Votes
The service from SABHA INDANE GAS AGENCIES,51,CART TRACK ROAD,GUINDY,CHENNAI-600032
I have booked a refill on the 04 Sept 2007. As on today 20th Sept 2007, I have not received the refill & when we contacted today, they are telling that it will no stock
 24th of Sep, 2007 by   Raj Dev 0 Votes
I am a LPG Indane customer with Hari Singh Gas Sevice, Kirari Raod, Nangloi, Delhi-41 and my consumer Number is 00020. I have booked for a refile on 15.09.2007. Even though it is nearing Eleven days, I did not get my refile from Indane (Indian Oil Corporation) dealer.

Please Take a action as soon as posible
 24th of Sep, 2007 by   Rahul Bhushan 0 Votes
I am a LPG Indane customer with RK Agency, Hauz Rani, New delhi and my consumer Number is 38647. I have booked for a refile on 18.09.2007 . Even though it is nearing six days, I did not get my refill from Indane (Indian Oil Corporation) dealer.

I have been trying to get in touch with them via Phone lines 011-26682121 & 011-26682767. but they never pickup the receiver rather they make it Busy on second attempt on each line.
Even for booking I had to try connecting their lines unpteenth time.
 29th of Sep, 2007 by   Kartik Chandra Bhadra 0 Votes
Hi
This is to bring to your notice that I (consumer No.TSV 727)have booked a cylinder on 20.09.07. This has not yet been suplied to me. I can't contact them over phone for the last five days. I have to litterally live in hell as our area is under knee deep water for the last four days. Besides we are not allowed to book cylinder over phone. We are forced to go physically to the distributor(Roy & Dutta Entp. code:99180196). The kind of service they provide is really horrible. The delivery guies often play foul. Please do the needful.

Regards
Kartik Chandra Bhadra
 4th of Oct, 2007 by   Apsar Hussain 0 Votes
I have approached my nearest INDANE LPG supplier ( SELAIYUR- CHENNAI ) and requested for a GAS connection.

As per the process for the proof of residence : Ration Card / Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill / Passport / Employer’s Certificate / Flat allotment / Possession letter / House registration papers / LIC policy / Voter’s Identity Card / Rent Receipt / PAN card issued by the Income Tax department / Driving License any one of this is required. But they are not accepting except Ration card.

So I was ready to produce BSNL bill , PAN card and Rental agreement. But they are not ready to take up. They are very particular about Ration card.

The LPG agent suggested me to bring slip from Ration card office ( I have applied for Ration card ). So finally I removed my name from my parents card ( Ration card ) and applied for a new card and I have submitted the confirmation slip ( which I received it from the local TN govt office ) of Ration card applied to the LPG supplier even then they are not ready to take up. It looks like a new rule I need to wait till I get a ration card? Please suggest. Really its disappointing service. More over the rules are transparent to the public
 4th of Oct, 2007 by   Capt BL Lingaraju 0 Votes
Asking for or insisting on the Ration card from a prospective LPG customer by a LPG distributor is not to be construed as poor or disappointing service.

As far as getting a new gas connection either in Tamilnadu or in Karnataka, it is necessary and MUST to produce the RATION CARD.

All other documents serve the purpose of providing proof of residence only.

The ration card is required in these two states, as per the orders of the Dept. of Civil Supplies,of these respective states. These Depts. in addition to many of the consumer products also control the distribution of LPG & K-Oil, as these two items are highly subsidised by the Govt of India.

As per these State Govt rules, all those holding LPG connections are not eligible for K-oil. Hence the need to show your Ration card at the time taking a new LPG connection. You will observe that the concerned LPG distributor will affix his agency's rubber stamp on your ration card after issue of the new connection.

All those wanting new LPG connections in Tamilnadu & Karnataka, please co-operate with the authorities and produce your Ration card. In case you don't have one apply for it. In case your name is clubbed in a ration card of your parents and if you are living separately, then pleasae get your name deleted from the ration card of your parents and apply for a new Ration card.

New ration Cards are being issued under APL scheme ( Above Poverty Line)

The person who has given this comment is from the LPG trade with over 24 years of experience. In case you need more information, please visit, www.gasagency.co.in or email me.
 8th of Oct, 2007 by   Latha Balan 0 Votes
The services provided by the Indane agencies are indeed extremely poor. I live in Bangalore on Hennur Road and the agency refuses to deliver gas - they insist that we go to the go down and pick it up.
This takes at least two or three trips and await of over a hour or two to get the refill. Why can they not provide home delivery as per company policy ?

Also the 30 day time limit is ridiculous - For a large family like ours the cylinder barely lasts 15 days and it is impossible to manage even with two cylinders.
 9th of Oct, 2007 by   Subhadra Gupta 0 Votes
My mom is Indane LPG customer with YADU INDANE GAS SEWA, D - 33, SITE - 4 , SAHIBABAD INDL AREA, GHAZIABAD. Consumer No. 26204. She booked the gas 2 weeks back and the lady on phone assured that the gas will be delivered within 5 days. 2 weeks have past, still no sign of any delivery of the LPG. Today she made a call again and the guys who are handling the supply gave her the delivery van's mobile no. Some Jai Singh (9891201520) is delivering the cylinders, but unfortunately this guy is not attending the call. So, she's stuck and don't know what to do. She's 60 plus and most of the time, stays alone. She's a sugar and heart patient. She's not in a position to go and collect the cylinder herself. This kind of harrassment by Indane is leading her with more mental trauma and health problem. This kind of callousness shown by the Indane service provider only shows how they deliberately harassing people. Question is, how long are they planning to continue with this kind of poor service and why?
 19th of Nov, 2007 by   Reetesh Mishra 0 Votes
First of all there should be a clear message to customers who are going to get a new connection... whats the price one needs to pay... I got a two cylender, one regulator, one pipe and one stove ( which the agency said is mandatory for all) at Rs 3800. I dont know they have cheating me or not...secondly, the vendor who delivered gas cylinder was asking for extra money and when its not paid by us he was treating us not to deliver Gas next time or will make delay... etc... I am giving you the number of the vendor. He could be contacted at 9891513978..he is working with Dwarka Gas agency, Dwarka.

I would like to know what Indane is doing on it.
 4th of Dec, 2007 by   Abhishek Choudhary 0 Votes
I am registered with Jai Jawan Gas Agency, Sec-7, Palam Extn, Dwarka. I completely agree with the earlier posts about the services rendered by this agency. I shifted to Dwarka six months back from Kalkaji. I never faced any issues when I was registered with the Kalkaji Gas Agency. Ever since I have registered my gas account with Jai Jawan, I am facing tremendous problems.

1.They forget to enter your phone bookings and later put the blame on you.
2.They never give you a booking id on their own, unless you ask for it.
3. Their promises to deliver within a week is fake. You have to call them a million times (most of the time not available after 5PM). Preferably, go to their agency and follow up.
4. They will not respond to your request properly. There are 4-5 people in the agency with no sense of customer care/service.
5. The last time we had to tell them that we will change the agency, after which they (with most difficulty) managed to deliver one cylinder late in the evening.
6. This time the same thing is repeated.

Their contact nos are- 9312243820, 9313124177, 25085414, 25687549. I would suggest an easy solution to this. Close down the agency if they are unable to provide services on time. Occasional problems which are genuine can still be accepted, but not what this particular agency is doing always.
 4th of Dec, 2007 by   Sonali Das 0 Votes
I cannot agree more. I did a phone booking a couple of months back with Jai Jawan Gas Agency, Palam Extn, Dwarka. The gas did not arrive in 5 days. After which I was out of town for a week. I came back and made another booking on phone (Surprisingly, they completely ignored the earlier booking). Anyway, I called in two days to know if I would get a refill. They told me that there was no booking done in my id. After a lot of arguments, they finally managed to make a booking for the third time. And as usual, the cylinder arrived after 10 days after a rigorous follow up.

Thanks to Jai Jawan, and to Indane for having such irresponsible distributors.
 4th of Dec, 2007 by   Abhishek Choudhary 0 Votes
To add to the earlier points:

1. The cylinders that are delivered by Jai Jawan are in a distorted shape on the top. It is really difficult to fix the regulator.
2. To add to your woes, the delivery persons don't seem to be trained and cannot help you with any problems after delivering at your residence. This could be a trick to send another person (so called company representative) who will charge you extra money for the services.

Completely disappointed...
 6th of Dec, 2007 by   mukesh kumar 0 Votes
I Mukesh Kumar S/o Ravidutt Resident of H. No. 49, Gandhi Mandi, Panipat, Haryana. a LPG Indane customer with Janta Gas Agency, Jatal Road, Panipat (Haryana) and my consumer Number is 24617. I have booked for a refile before 45 days. Even though I did not get my refile from Indane
(Indian Oil Corporation) dealer.
I have booked for refile after three months of previous supply and I am unable to get refile.

Pl look into the matter.
Beware!
 18th of Dec, 2007 by   Poornima 0 Votes
Hi,

I am registered with Jai jawan Gas Agency, Dwarka sec:7 ( Palam Area), New Delhi . The agency has very very poor service. Their numbers are not reachable to book the gas and most of the time they deliver after 6 - 7 days.

Please do not take this agency. It has very bad service.

The Cost of Summer Camp