logo

Ross Dress For Less
Dont EVER work here!!!
3. (2 mins ago)
Direct General Auto Insurance
customer dis satisfied of insurance coverage not legit
4. (11 mins ago)
Fox TV Sports
Score box off the screen
5. (13 mins ago)
Zoosk
the say free. and you cant reieve orsend emails

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Indain Oil Corporation LPG Complaint Complaints & Reviews - LPG Gas booking cancelled arutically by Agnihotri Gas Service, Sector 37, NOIDA

Indain Oil Corporation LPG Complaint Contacts & Informations

Aliganj, Lucknow -226024

Complaint against Cancellation of Booked Gas No. A-32522 on 21 Jul 08 at
Agnihotri Gas Service, Shop No. 10, Godavari Complex, Sector 37, NOIDA

Sir,

We were very much satisfied customer with K 2 Gas Service at Sarita Vihar, New Delhi but since we have shifted to Sector 41, Noida and the nearest distributor is M/s Agnihotri Gas Service Shop No. 10, Godavari Complex, Sector 37, NOIDA. My gas connection was shited from Delhi to M/s Agnihotri and new connection No. A 32522 was allotted.

Initially it was okay, however, for last about 7 months there had been a problem after one Mr Rajesh as a vendor was detailed to deliver the gas in sector 41. When so ever I booked the gas and after 10 to 12 days when I used to ring up M/s Agnihotri the reply I got that “the gas had been already delivered”. After an hour of this incident Mr. Rajesh used to come with the gas to give it to me without booking slip. When this was repeated for three to four months: I logged the complaint. Since then there is always problem some time the weight is less or some time the cylinder is filled with water etc. This time the gas was booked on 21 Jul 08 and when the gas did not reach me after 16 days; on 04 Aug 08 I made a telephonic call to M/s Agnihotri and came to know that my booking was cancelled autocratically without any intimation to me. When I emphasized on the point that why my gas was cancelled, I was told, “you will get one cylinder in one month only these are the Indian Oil Orders”. When I checked up I came to know that booking time is 21days only and not 30/31 days in other Gas Agencies. Sir, the same vendors of M/s Agnihotri is selling gas in the area for Rs. 600/- per cylinder and the genuine customers are made to run from pillar to post.

I am deeply touched with this type of behaviour of M/s Agnihotri Gas Service, when Indian Oil is making all the efforts to make the customer satisfied. I request for strong action against M/s Agnihotri’s autocrat behaviour by canceling the booking at their whim and fancy without any intimation to me. More then 16 days had been lost between 21 July and 04 Aug 08 and we the housewives had to suffer.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

(Smriti Sharma)
Photostat of booking enclosed.
Comments India Gas Stations
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Aug, 2008 by   Ranganathan 0 Votes
Is there any site for Indian Oil Corporation for booking online domestic Gas Cylinders.
Like HP Gas and Bharat Gas is having online booking facility for domestic Gas Cylinders.

If so, kindly let me know for Indian Oil Corporation

Thanks
Ranga
 29th of Sep, 2008 by   DEVERAJAN 0 Votes
Our Consumer No.11058. Gas Agency Name Padma Gas Agency in Broadway Chennai 600 108. Phone No. 25212175, 25212258. We booked 19th September 2008. We phoned and approached directly daily. But it is in vein.Still not delivered. And also they reply harshly. Kindly take necessary action and do the needful. Thankful.
 26th of Nov, 2008 by   Satyavardhan 0 Votes
I made the complaint against the poor gas service from M/s Agnihotri Gas Service Shop No. 10, Godavari Complex, Sector 37, NOIDA to higher official og IOC . I got the success in that, we got key numbers to book the gas and lodge the complaints . this effort is jointly required to take sufficient actions those are culprit.

To book your refill through IVRS:
• Call 1260 from MTNL and follow voice instructions.
• Call 011-25611031 or 25611260 from other landlines (BSNL, Reliance, AirTel) or mobile phones and follow the voice instructions.
To book your refill on the Internet:
Log on to www.tomogas.com/iocl and follow the instructions on the website.

put this number in IVRS for booking gas
Agnihotri Gas Service, NOIDA 0120-2430300
 12th of Dec, 2008 by   Intkhab Alam 0 Votes
sir i went to chandpur gas agency for a new connection many times but the owner of gas agency mr sarvvesh aggarwal refused me saying regulators are not in stock
while you pay more (black) everything i ts available and you get con. immideatly
i complaint to field officer mr manoj sirohi several times many times on his cell no 9412750317 but there is no result
what will i do
thanks
anwar
sarai rafi
chandpur bijnor
 29th of May, 2009 by   Surjit singh 0 Votes
Dear Sir/Madem
I m dirctor of The R.C.F.Co-Op Consumer Store LTD. Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala(punjab).We have a gas agency .we have 6955 consumers . Our gas agency under ioc bottling plant jullandher(Punjab).We get 3672 to 3978 bottles per month .Rail coach factory have get ISO 14001 certifecate.We can not burn wood n coil etc. for cooking .We have recived many latters n photocopy of ISO 14001 certifecate to bottling plant maneger n sale maneger. These numbers of bottles is not suficiant quietenty. Our consumers get one gas bottle after 35to45 days.please tell me, how many bottles we can get by rule and regulation.Please mail me, my e-mail id is (sidhu99@ymail.com).
Yours faithfully
(SURJIT SINGH)
Dirctor R.C.F. co-op. consumer store ltd.
Rail coach factory Kapurthala(Punjab)
 9th of Oct, 2009 by   Randhir singh 0 Votes
check the attachment.
 9th of Oct, 2009 by   Randhir singh 0 Votes
kindly download the attachment and respond to the complain.

randhir singh choudhary

consumer No. 2256
 31st of Mar, 2010 by   kaushal7189 0 Votes
Repected Sir

My name is indal singh I am an authorized gas connection holder of bhairav indane gas service
palla bazar farrukhabad. My consumer number is 17540. Since 4-3-2010 i have booked for gas . but till date ie. on 31-03-10 (27 days ) they have'nt delivered a single cylinder to us. when we phone several times regarding this, they will neither not take the phone nor tell us to come and take the cylinder if we want . And inthe previous booking, they delivered a single cylinder after 2 months.

So sir please take necessary actions against the above mentioned Agency.the phone no. of that agency is o5692-224444 and
distributor code no-193504

DIstt. Farrukhabad
State-U.P.
Ph.05692-240324
 5th of Jul, 2010 by   g jayasudha 0 Votes
hello i am regsiered for second cylinder and i am waiting for last 6 months really i am tired of calling my dealer no response i went more than 22 times personally they dont care i was not able to see a senior person there to handle complaints my consumer no is 27744 i am staying in ayyapakkam my dealer is m jv in ambattur estate please take action and let me know when i can get my second connection thanks
 1st of Aug, 2010 by   musheer ahmad 0 Votes
sir mera c n sg /20053 mere uncle cn sg/20052 hai samraddi gas ser. gas ki dilevery samay se nahi karte or unka bat thhhk se nahi kate hai mery help karey mera adres jamil cloth house chamen market raebareli mobile no. 9307004141 hai complaion ag. samraddi gas servise raebareli
 2nd of Aug, 2011 by   subhomay Mitra 0 Votes
My consumer no is 11973. I have booked gas on 6th july 2011 27 days have already passed till I did not get any cylender. we tried to call several time at the following customer care no 18002333555 but we did not get any reply due to busy of the said number. kindly send cylender as early as possible.
 14th of Sep, 2011 by   Debabrata Majumder 0 Votes
Dear Sir,
My consumer no is T06561.Distributor's name Serampore M.P.S.S. ltd(ph-03326626834). I have booked(booking no.-214730) gas on 4th August 2011. 40 days have already passed till I did not get any cylender. we tried to contact several time at the distributor, but we did not get any reply at any time. kindly send cylender as early as possible..

5 Tips to Pick the Right Hospital