IMTC Promotions

Terrible company

IMTC Promotions
After responding to a job posting on Craigslist for a data entry job I was invited in for an interview. this was the worse interview I had ever been on. The Owner Jami Williams was talking and cussing about random things. She was really playing the homegirl role. The 2nd interview was basically her telling us that we would be selling these 'renditions' perfumes..THEY ALL SMELLED BAD! She keep reiterating that you should stay around the company if you wanted to be successful. She was teaching us how to lie and basically get people money. She was promising all these bonuses and all these elaborate trips that 'Larry Hahn' would send us on. The whole thing was a total disaster! She then told us that we would not be selling perfume the whole time only for training purposes then after that we would begin our office job or managerial position. Well I only stayed for the first and second day of training. She then told everyone that we would get paid only in cash NO check because she doesn't bother with writing checks. She then said that receptionist also get paid on commission!! They got paid depending on how many interviews you scheduled. At the end of the 2nd day while everyone was out doing there scavenger hunt of which she had given us to do earlier that day a lady came in trying to expose the scam and Jami was livid and told her to leave.. Please people beware that this is a total scam!!!
Complaint comments Comments (5) Complaint country United States Complaint category Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful?

14th of Apr, 2009 by    +1 Votes
I went through the same stuff with her and Bryan. Both a bunch of lying, bullshiting people. They need to be shut down. They can't keep doing this...getting peoples hopes up then draining them for all they can. How can anyone justify running a business that way?

And I'm sure you will read this Bryan...just wanted to say you messed up today when you said "if you don't like it then do something about it!" Just got me thinking of all the things I can do. I promise you I will. See yall soon!!!
 1st of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
Wow... I can't belive that people wite these things...I have been here for six weeks my name is Mike! I love it, I took home 500 my first week. I can do this and I will do this...I taking about 1200 home each week. Yes, some of the things they tell you isn't really on the true base but they tell it to you so that you get your thinking right!

How can people write these things, becuase they only sold one thing and then expect to get paid thousands of dollars, for what? Do not come here if you are not determinded, I am and will be. I'm on my way to my own office here in about 3 weeks. The only way in this economy is to do things for yourself. You have to be highly motivated and be willing to try something new.

I love this plave
 5th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
This Mike isn't real if you go to the office ask to talk to "Mike" Jami or Brian probably wrote this themselves. People do not do not do not fall into this trap they are simply trying to work the hell out of you for nothing. and there is NO WAY this "Mike" took 500 home his 1st week. this is all bullshit! I have also had a horrible expirence with these two. To be honest Jami you can go to hell!!! they tell you you can get 500 or 600 a week but your 1st week you only get like 20-40 bucks not even enough for the gas these people make you spend.
 5th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
I agree that your a total dick! But, because I was willing to try hard, my outcome was greater then yours. I'm sorry that you have to get on this site and boast about your ego! You know Wal-Mart is still hiring! Why not give them a try you grumpy asshole!

And...yes I have made my money I will back them more then 1000% because like I said...you want to do something for yourself, the only way is to go out and do it!

12th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes