IMT Credit Report

no report and money taken from account

Manchester, England, Greater Manchester
Phone: 01619150943
I did a supposedly free trial for a credit report wich if i liked it would cost £14.99 per 3 months.i recieved no report and had money
taken from my account.I have tried to make contact but can find no way of doing so.
steven fairhurst.
Complaint comments Comments (26) Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Credit Report Websites

23rd of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
This is happening to me also and I am sick of it!!
 21st of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes
didu evercontact them ??? its happened tomenow :(
 22nd of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes
it happened to me as well, what am i supposed to do!
 5th of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes
happened to me and i have no contact email
 18th of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes
happened to me as well has anybody found a soution?
 16th of Jan, 2013 by    +1 Votes
call 08081890346 to cancel. Company called credit reports matter. If never received report and money taken, explain all to adviser and they will give you email address (memberservices@creditreportsmatter.co.uk) with a reference number to quote. I have done this and about to email to see if they will refund 3 payments taken when no report given. The most recent payment is being refunded with no issues. Hope this helps.
 18th of Feb, 2013 by    +2 Votes
I happened to me too. I never have had anything from this company and they have taken 4 lots of £14.95 from my account.
I am going to take court action against them.
 18th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
this has happened to me as well and have been taking money from my account for a few months now
 11th of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
It happened to me too. i never had anything received this company .it issues happened .it is f*** in fack company.this imt 20 pounds taken from my account.
 24th of Sep, 2013 by    0 Votes
We just joined today and I cancelled it within an hour as I smelt a rat... what name did they use to take money from your account? I have advised my dad to go to his bank and make them aware! J
 28th of Sep, 2013 by    0 Votes
yes, MT credit reports MA, is expert in this fraud. I would consider anyone who has been a victim of this crime and take legal action against this fraudster company. I have already contacted many victims who have been exposed to robbery. Victims are coming together for potential legal action. We have managed to form a very strong team who is committed to name and shame this company. We will see the full force of law very shortly.
 9th of Oct, 2013 by    +1 Votes
Thank you to gem 123. Your information saved me a lot of hassle.. I phoned them and to be fair they were very helpful in refunding my money and cancelling . But it could have been much worse had I not checked my account when I did. How can you sign up to these company's and not even realise it...man I'm going to be a bit more careful in future.
 24th of Oct, 2013 by    0 Votes

IMT Credit Report - Taken money from my account
England, Hampshire
Phone: 02393787195

I have had some frude on my bank account and i was not the person they have giving wrong web address and a wrong telephone number as i do not have either of them and i want the 19.95 put bact into my bank account strait away they have already closed the account down. ref no.for cancelation is 95772337
 18th of Nov, 2013 by    0 Votes
I signed up to Equifax for their free 1 month trial. Within 2 weeks of signing up a payment of £19.95 was taken from my account. I rang Equifax who had no account details for me. After visiting my bank I discovered that credit reports matter had taken the money from my account. When I rang them they would not tell me how they got my details, they insisted that I signed up with them. The advisor agreed to refund the money and send me some email confirmation however this did not happen. I will be taking legal action.
 13th of Dec, 2013 by    0 Votes
Me to I have this problem what can I do please advice me .
 5th of Feb, 2014 by    0 Votes
Hi i have just noticed these people taking £19.95 out my account for a credit check that i never got done with them i have just been in a heated argument with some foreign speaking woman who is making out i was a member of their company and has so kindly going to refund one payment into my account but they have taken a payment out in september which she will not return.
i asked her how they are getting into our bank account she couldnt answer so i asked her for the number of her head office does it not surprise me she hasnt got one .
i told her to get the other £19.99 back into my account or i am going to sue them for fraud.
she gave me an email address probably a scam as well but will give it a try. email is manager@creditreportsmatters.co.uk
 24th of Feb, 2014 by    0 Votes

IMT Credit Report - keep taking money from my account
imt credit report
United Kingdom

i am writing to complain about this company they phoned me and told me they would give me my credit report and they do not take money from your account in which they lied they have taken money from my account twice by my using my debit card i gave them a debit card number they sed was not valid and they promised me they would not take no money from my other account so like an idiot i did give them my other debit card now they seem to take money from my account and leaving me with nothing this company is a scam i did not sign no agrrements with them or get any reports so i am blocking my card and reporting them for fraud.
 27th of Mar, 2014 by    0 Votes
Hi this has also happened to me has well I have been on the phone and been given the email address so sent them a not so nice email don't know if they reply back or even this email address is real ??
 15th of Apr, 2014 by    0 Votes
I phoned 08081890346 and they have cancelled mine. Hope its some use
 6th of May, 2014 by    0 Votes
I called after free trail I cancel them after taking money he said done and now it
Now it happened again