logo

2. (29 mins ago)
Employment
FALSE ADVERTISING
3. (40 mins ago)
Thian boon jie design and contractor
Full of lies
4. (44 mins ago)
SapphireMembers.com
Bad experience
5. (44 mins ago)
forevermetals.com
Bad quality rings and slow delivery

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

iMMIGRATION AND PASSPORT OFFICE ISLAMABAD Complaints & Reviews - DELIVERY OF PASSPORT AT JEDDAH

iMMIGRATION AND PASSPORT OFFICE ISLAMABAD Contacts & Informations

iMMIGRATION AND PASSPORT OFFICE ISLAMABAD

Posted:    MR.MOHAMMAD ASLAM

DELIVERY OF PASSPORT AT JEDDAH

MOHAMMAD ASLAM
Pakistan
MY COUSSON APPLIED FROM JEDDAH TO YOUR OFFICE VIA LETTER NUMBER 02/02/03-JEDDAH/2009 FROM CONSULATE GENERAL OF PAKISTAN P.O BOX NO.182 JEDDAH-21411 DATED 24-02-09.HE REQUESTED TO YOU FOR PASSPORT DELIVERY IN JEDDAH BECAUSE HE WANTED TO VISIT PAKISTAN URGENTLY.PLZ MAKE ATTAENTION ON THE APPLICATION FOR HIS PROBLEM. THANK YOU SO MUCH

Comments Pakistan Passport Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Jul, 2009 by   Pakistani citizen +1 Votes
Assalam o alaikum
I visited the Passport Office Islamabad few days ago for applying a Ordinary Passort but i felt that the staff often do the unfair or unuseful investigations and unnecessary questions about their personnel life with the gentlemen cities of Pakistanies.It is not only the harrasment of citizens also a waste of time.
Please notice that when a citizen of Pakistan provided all original and complete documents tand also there is no complication then why they harass the citizen ?
I know that i will not change this system or their behave & moral because it depends upon their family background and trainining made by their parents but also realize to all those peoples who have sense and obtained a good training from their parents and teachers.
These few persons are the bad impression on the name of Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
Therefore i request to senior and responsible officers that take a notice against such persons.
Thanks
A citizen of Pakistan
29 June 2009
 29th of Aug, 2009 by   Abdul Razzaq Islamabad +1 Votes
Yes the staff behavour is very rough and just like non muslims especially the Miss (Boorho Ghori Laal Lagaam) who is sitting at 1st number counter she may b a Assistant Director but Divorced by her Husband due to committment in unfair activities many years ago.
Many citizens have complaints against her. Her personality is also doubtfull.. so please for God sake remove her from the seat.She is defaming Pakistan
 30th of Jan, 2010 by   JAWID AKHTAR 0 Votes
I am an old citizen of Pakistan. Very recently I visited Karachi Passport Office. Subsequent submitting document for the renewal of my passport I came to know that the delivery period is 35 days, what is actually even more. Then I tried to convert that normal to urgent bases, but the in charge told me that he can't give the assurance that it can be taken on urgent bases even I had paid the additional fee. In short I had to return highly dismayed.
On the other had there was a separate place where the VIP's were entertained. This discrimination has left Pakistan no where as we all are aware.
I would humbly plead to the authorities take notice of the worst situation prevailing in the institution under discussion.
I was looking FOR the web site to request my passport case I could not find. Slogan of global village downright fail within Pakistan in the age of IT.
 20th of Feb, 2010 by   Syed Owais 0 Votes
I have submit the renewal of passport request in Karachi Passport office on Feb 18, 2010, the request was for ordinary passport and I was told that delivery period is about 35 to 45 working days, I don’t know why it is taking so much time but now for some reason I need my passport urgently so can anyone tell me that there is any option or process to get my passport urgently???

I will be very thankful
 22nd of Feb, 2010 by   yawar abbass 0 Votes
Assalam o alaikum
I visited the Passport Office hyderabad few days ago for applying a Ordinary Passort but i felt that the staff often do the unfair or unuseful investigations and unnecessary questions about their personnel life with the gentlemen cities of Pakistanies.It is not only the harrasment of citizens also a waste of time.

applying date 17-01-2010
 23rd of Feb, 2010 by   ShazyB 0 Votes
submitted my passport for renewal on 24th december 2009, till today i did not received it, delivery date was about 25 days & today its almost like 62 days. I dont understand what kind of management is this? noone is willing to take any responsibility, they are just taking it as a child's play. I came to karachi for vacation, now im stuck here for this un neccesary delay, i have to travel back for business purposes and avoid my visa from getting wasted which is far more expensive then the passport.
If this is the condition of our country (Pakistan) then it seems impossible for this country to progress further.
This is really very much dissapointing.
 5th of Mar, 2010 by   FARAZ KHAN 0 Votes
Asalamoalykum
yar me karachi k passport office apna passport renew karne gaya tu asstend directer shab ne mujh se sawal kya aap k pernets k cnic card me un dikha diye us k bad unho ne mujh se pocha k aap ki cast mene kaha pathan unho k kha k apne perents k old NIC card or apne education certificate le kar kal subha ana me next day jab gaya tu unho ne mujhe apne peon k sath bloch shab k pas bheja unho ne mujh se pashto me mujh se kuch kaha mene kha sir me karachi me peda howa ho or mujhe pashto zaban nahi ati unho kha k me kise maan lo aap pakistani he anyway me father police me he mene jab un ko call ki tu unho passport form jama kar liya mere reqest he wazir e dakhla pakistan shab se k kisi pare likhe staff ko bithye jo fazol k swal na kare thanks
 20th of Mar, 2010 by   OS Sid 0 Votes
now a days new or renew of passport take 60 days for deliver! because machine read able passport machinery are faulty only one is working :)
 13th of Apr, 2010 by   passport late hain help kary 0 Votes
The Directorate General Of Immigration & Passport
Islamabad - Pakistan.

Dear Sir,
I hope you fine sir. Sir jee marey Mom & Dad kay
passport nahi a rahay hai hum log bohat intzaar kar
chokay hai. Sir meri request hai kay hamarai mom and dad
kay passport issue kar day entry 1St fee date (23.02.2010)
token # 10401483567 Kanazia Bashir w/o Bashir Ahmed
tohen # 10401483569 Bashir Ahmed S/o Mulla Buksh
ham logo nah normal say argent fee submit 2nd entry
(11.03.10) karwai hai laken sir abi tak Passport nahi maliy hai.
Sir jee app ki help chahey

please hamari help kary.
Allah Hafiz
Thanks
Imran
 30th of Apr, 2010 by   aqeel saleem 0 Votes
plz you give me my pasport
 2nd of May, 2010 by   Naseer Zaidi 0 Votes
G Bhai G main b Islamabad Passport Office gya tha, wahan per mulaqaat usi Budhi Aurat se hui thi, jo pehli seat per bethi hui hay, yar wo kaisi behooda khatoon hay ikhlaqi lihaz se aur shakal k lihaaz se, bahut afsoos hua us se mil kar, main ne passport renew karwana tha aur saarey documents complete honey k baawjood wapis aa gya.
Us k liay kiya koi aur jaga nahi, Allah jaanta hay log us se kitney preshan hain kitna ganda tareeqa hay us ka baat karney ka, kaisi zaleel aurat hay, wo haqeeqat main hamarey Pakistan k name per dhabba hay
Khuda k liay meri Director General Immigration and Passport se guzaarish hay k us k kisi aisi jaga shift kar dain jahan Public Dealing na ho, ta k Awaam us k shar se mehfooz reh saken.
Thank you very much.

Naseer Zaidi Abpara Islamabad
 22nd of May, 2010 by   cidpusa 0 Votes
Went to Islamabad office all the staff was very good and helpful
cidpusa
 17th of Jun, 2010 by   raza manj 0 Votes
Asalamoalykum
Hello sir me Muhammad Mudassar Raza from Rahimyarkhan i have a problem i was lose three passport 1st, 2st &3rd but i got 1st passport i want travel this passport no AM 9896341 .if i can, t travel this passport plz tel me better sulation .

17th of Jun, 2010 by   Jasmine707 0 Votes
Urget passport fees is 4000 and ready in four to five days in Islamabad. Takes a week in other places.
All the apssports are ready for delivery.
Any one with a problem should ask to speak with a passport officer.
 12th of Jul, 2010 by   Waleed.Akhtar 0 Votes
Hello
Sallam Sir.,
My name is Waleed.Akhtar. i live in sialkot. sir prob ya hai k sialkot may jo passport office hai waha par itni reshwat chal rahi hai k rishwat k begair passport jama nahi hota hai:
may aj passport office gia tha likan mera passport jama nahi kia gia .kehty hai k Rs:500 rupay rishwat do phir token issue karain gay .other wise personal life say ralated quastion pochty hai :
sir kia yahi rules hai passport jama karwany k ..
i hope sir k app is k khilaf action lay gay ..

Waleed.Akhtar
sialkot
 12th of Jul, 2010 by   SHAKEEL Akhter 0 Votes
I am applying for passport dated 17 jun 2010 and expected date of return is 29 june but today 12th July it is appending, Why

Date of Applying 17the jun 2010
Token Number:57
Name: Abdul Latif S/O Ahmad Khan
ID No:13101-0873691-1
 4th of Aug, 2010 by   zahra_kk 0 Votes
Respected Sir,
i have submitted all my documents in sukkur passport office, in june 24th, but still waiting for my passport, why delivery of passport is very slow, all my important works are pending...plz help me when ll i get my passport.
REGARDS.
 30th of Mar, 2011 by   NN2011 0 Votes
Hi, I am residing in USA, and have applied for the MRP renewal passport at los angles, California. It is now 27 days and I have not received my passport, although i applied on urgent basis. whats going on.
my receipt number is : 90101004696.
Is there a way we can check the latest status.
NN
date of applying : 03/02/2011
 5th of Apr, 2011 by   raja faisal 0 Votes
hi, SIR slaamti hoi aap par. bad slaam mai ya arz karta ho, k mai nai passport normal jama karaya tha. islmabad g/11 office say abe tak nahi mila, mera ya masla ha k mai nai 10april ko apna case jama karvana ha. study k liya ya mera last chance ha ager aj nahi hova to kabi nahi ho ga .so, aap say meri guzarish ha k mera masla 10 say palay hall kar dain aap ki boat meharbani ho gi mera token num 10101326319. Name Raja faisal qudoos.contact num 030021333111
 5th of Apr, 2011 by   ZALIM BABA 0 Votes
AOA,
SIR MAIN NAY PASSPORT 25-02-2011 KO LAHORE MAIN JUMA KERWAYA THA AAP KI BUND MAIN LUN DALO ABHI TUK AAP NY ISSU NAHI KIYA TADI SARYEYA DI BUND PHARUN WALI HOWI HAI JEDI WAJA TO MERA PASSPOR HALI TUK TUSI ISSU NAHI KITA GANDO JELDI KERO ISSU

Tax Hacks: 5 Smart Uses for Your Tax Refund