IlocalSEM.com sucks

IlocalSEM.com sucks

Sue this company for violation of national "Do-Not-Call-list", Scam and Misleading advertising!
They messed up one of their many names and now they renamed this scam. Just like NOS in Las Vegas did so many times. Why don't you guy cut the chase and name yourselves for what you really are - "DOUCHEBAGS"
Down with IlocalSEM.com scammers and rip-off telemarketers.
IlocalSEM.com sucks.
IlocalSEM.com blows.
IlocalSEM.com scam.
IlocalSEM.com is a scam.
IlocalSEM.com bad reviews.
IlocalSEM.com reviews.
------So, you see IlocalSEM.com, I have just optimized this post for all your targeted keywords, you f'n' losers. How is that? At least it shows up better in Search Engines than your own IlocalSEM.com scam company website, and it's free of charge. S u c k on this, Bi tches!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Telemarketing
Was the above complaint useful?

13th of Sep, 2009 by    0 Votes
Notify online scams and fraud.

Internet Fraud Complaint Center www.ic3.gov
FTC online complaint form www.ftc.gov
FTC toll free hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
Canadian Phone-Busters hotline: 888-495-8501
 8th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
I agree these guys are idiots, every time I call I get a different company name. I signed up with them, it took over four months to get my listing up and then they added me to the wrong city. On top of it they put my direct office line on it. So now I have customers calling me in the marketing department. The only thing they did right is not charge me and closed my account when I asked. DOWN WITH ILOCALSEM!!!
 15th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
they called us today and when I told them NO, the guy just kept pushing and pushing and then got snippy besides. LOL What losers!

Contact Us