logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Glowing Ski Fruitex
Unable to contact the seller
2. (22 mins ago)
Union Workers Credit Services
Scam on Credit Card Application
4. (41 mins ago)
Concord Law school
Unjust JD program
5. (43 mins ago)
Dr. Dova Saga
I specialize in various fields of Spell Casting.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    mukie

scam

Ikeyless.com
California
I bought a remote for my car from this company and they sent me a scratched up remote, probably bought of Ebay for $15. They sold it to me for $100. The instructions were not complete either so I couldn't get it to work..

Do not buy from this company, they are a total scam. They probably buy their stuff of Ebay for much less and re-sell it to you for 3-5 times the price they bought it for.

They do not answer my emails or my phone calls. I'm in the middle of the claim procedure with my bank.

DO NOT BUY!!!
Comments United States Cars, Parts & Vehicles
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Nov, 2009 by   TrainSpotter -2 Votes
I ordered two key fobs from them. Their website says nothing about anything supplied being used; in fact, it gives you the impression that everything is either new or new aftermarket stock. Instead of shipping the two new items that I expected, I received one very used one. There was no indication of a partial order, even to the credit card company.
I sent them an email complaining about the false and deceptive advertising and the incomplete order. They emailed me an RMA, and I shipped everything back UPS. They received it 3 days ago, and there is no credit to my card yet.
Don't buy from these scammers!
 14th of Nov, 2009 by   Fazman -2 Votes
I ordered a remote from them, they said its new, when I got it, it was all scratched up. One even had a dent in it
I called Nick, he said to return everything back and he will credit me full within 30 days. I did that
The next thing I know he did not issue me a full credit
SCAM, SCAM SCAM, BE AWARE!!!
 25th of Jan, 2010 by   ikeyless Scam -2 Votes
I agree!!! This is a scam!! Here's the ad:

Remote Programming: This device comes with FREE programming instructions. Our instructions are quick, easy to follow, and take just minutes to complete. They're written so first-timers can do it themselves without the time, hassle, and expense of committing to a dealership service appointment.

The simple to read instructions said to take it to a dealer!! When I called they said that there was a mistake on the website. I call it FALSE ADVERTISING!!

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!

I am hoping for a full credit ~ minus the postage I guess. I'll let you know!
 27th of Jan, 2010 by   iKeyless.com +1 Votes
To the comment posted on 1/25/2010 - We are very sorry for the mistake, and of course you were issued a full refund. Hopefully we can recognize that there is a difference between an honest mistake and false advertising, please feel free to check the item description for our Toyota Smart Keys now and you will see that they now have the correct information. We certainly apologize for any inconvenience that may have occurred and certainly took the appropriate steps to prevent this issue from happening again in the future.

-iKeyless.com
 11th of Mar, 2010 by   Dustin Johnson -1 Votes
i ordered a switch blade key for my car on the 26th of feb and still have not received anything.. and its march 10th...they sure didnt have any problem taking my money but they sure as hell dont do their part! i have tried contacting them and i finally got a person and he said it was under investigation... but still have not heard anything! WTF!.. i have contacted my credit card company hopefully they can do something about... SCAM SCAM SCAM dont buy from these crooked SOBS!
 26th of Mar, 2010 by   smiles2u -1 Votes
After waiting 15 days to receive my keyless remote, I was sent a beat up old remote with tool marks on the side. Even the screw in the back is rusty, this item is not just used it's VERY USED.

Search elsewhere before ordering from these guys. I was never told these items were used, and the shipping took WAY to long.

I feel ripped off, not a good feeling.

Buyer Beware.
 31st of Mar, 2010 by   iKeyless 0 Votes
To the comment posted by Dustin Johnson - First and foremost, we apologize for any inconvenience with the shipping on your product. I see that your package was either lost or misrouted according to USPS tracking number 9101805213907298472790 and we sent a replacement which was received in 3 days according the the USPS Tracking Number 9101148008600659876852.

Again, we're sorry for the inconvenience, we take issue with your claim of that we have no problem taking your money but big problems shipping what you ordered. We are in business because of our valued customers, giving people negligent treatment or "the runaround" is certainly no way to satisfy a customer, it will only create problems for us and prevent you from coming back in the future, which is the last thing we want. Now that you have the key, we certainly hope you enjoy it.

2nd of Apr, 2010 by   mukie 0 Votes
You can try and "help" people on this board, doesn't take away the fact that you iKeyless.com is STILL sending USED, rusty, beat up, very far from new products to customers.

Why don't you email back the people that try to contact you and only respond on this board to try and shape up the countless scam reports that are on this website.

People like you should be thrown in prison with the keys thrown away !

DO NOT BUY !!!
DO NOT BUY !!!
 2nd of Apr, 2010 by   smiles2u -1 Votes
You stay in business based on the fact that people don't realize that they are buying VERY used products. And guess what? 10 days later I already need a new battery, not very surprising to me that the battery is used as well.

Don't make the same mistake I did. Shop elsewhere, there are many other vendors that have the same product that these folks have for a small amount more. The extra 5-10 is well worth it, my wife bought from another company and yes it was about 10 dollars more but it was NEW! Don't Buy From ikeyless.com... You've been warned :)
 24th of May, 2010 by   iKeyless.com +1 Votes
To the comments posted above, it should be noted that we have 3 methods of contact to our customer service department. If there are any issues with items received, we are more than happy to offer a replacement in the event that you received the incorrect item with your purchase, as it sounds in the above two complaints. Please visit our website www.ikeyless.com and click the "contact" button at the bottom of any page on the site - we have people standing by and ready to assist. Had we been contacted by either customer with a complaint we would have gladly resolved immediately.

1st of Jun, 2010 by   solidaxle -1 Votes
I also ordered a flip fob from ikeyless. The first one was shipped with an incorrect FCC ID frequency. The replacement was the wrong fob altogether. This company should go out of business. They are terrible and their customer support is absolutely worthless.
 18th of Jun, 2010 by   OboeMD +1 Votes
I got an email on 10 June from Ikey saying that remote I ordered WAS SHIPPED on 11 June, tracking information was included. USPS tracking says they were notified 10 June to expect package. It is now 18 June and no remote, no update on tracking. Is this typical?
 18th of Jun, 2010 by   iKeyless.com 0 Votes
Greetings OboeMD - Please call us at 877-445-3953 or contact us via the live-chat feature of our website, or email us at support@ikeyless.com - we will assist in finding out what is going on with your package. If you're calling us, please ask for me, my name is Nick.

24th of Jun, 2010 by   phildick 0 Votes
Ikeyless, keyless is a total scam. any positive feedback must be bogus. I ordered remote fob for 2000 saab 9-5 was chrged 49.90 grand total. invoice states - 3 button remote for 2000 saab 9-5, but what i got was a generic 2 button remote with subaru paper label on it that is barelly holds together. Congratulation on a brilliant scam. i would get on it too, but the little thing called common decency wouldn't let me. none existing customer service.
 29th of Jun, 2010 by   iKeyless.com 0 Votes
To the comment posted by phildick - It should be noted that we verified via a 3 minute phone call that this customer was absolutely shipped the incorrect item. He was shipped a Subaru remote instead of a Saab remote, an issue that was taken care of immediately after the phone call.
 29th of Jun, 2010 by   iKeyless.com 0 Votes
To the comment posted by OboeMD - The order was placed late on Friday, we shipped that Monday as we are closed on the weekends, the package was delivered that Friday the 18th, customer successfully programmed remote within minutes of receiving, verified on the phone.

3rd of Jul, 2010 by   JDWine 0 Votes
I was jsut about order a switchblade remote from this website for my 2009 Focus so that i could save money and avoid the dealership. I'm glad i read the reviews, now the extra cost and hastle of the dealership sound acceptable. What a shame that they are total frauds. :(
 18th of Jul, 2010 by   notbuying -1 Votes
Wow, not a single positive feedback about ikeyless.com. That says a lot! Thanks yal :)
 19th of Jul, 2010 by   iKeyless 0 Votes
To the comment posted by "notbuying"...you are witnessing first hand the negative effects of http://www.complaintsboard.com and other biased websites just like it. Please feel free to see some real comments at resellerratings.com :-)

And as always, if anyone would like some information surrounding some of these claims above, please feel free to call our customer service line for information. Unfortunately not all of the comments above have been posted by actual customers, but we will be happy to explain the circumstances surrounding each real order and what we've done to resolve it.

-iKeyless.com
 19th of Jul, 2010 by   BIGRIG 0 Votes
Same here, nasty and attitude customer service people over the phone, according to them they shipped the keyless remote 2 times and they blaming the usps lol, wow I have the resource to bring this scam artist down! THEYT GOING TO SEND A THIRD ONE!!!

How To Create a Password Even Your Ex Can't Hack