logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
marriott hotel canada
Is it true that you are doing recruitment?
2. (3 mins ago)

455 W Olive Ave, Merced, CA 95348-3139
Merced, California
Phone: 209-725-8597
ihop.com
Manager doesnt care about the resturaunt or employees, she says if customers dont like it then fine they can leave mc donalds is right around the corner, she brings her husband to work and he just stares at the female employees rear and makes them feel uncomtrable and she the manager takes it out on us, all there bacon is done in the morning and is in a little pot ready for customers all day its gross she is having a affair and is involving the employees in covering up for her infront of her husband she talks to sexually to the employees

Comments United States Food
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Sep, 2008 by   sherry mendiola 0 Votes
I want to let you all no how you can keep your employment at this ihop.1.be very skinny.2.be young3.be ready to have sex with the general manager or better be his daughter.because if you have sex with the gm no matter if you have the iq of a shoe string you can move up the corp.ladder. or if you are the daughter of teh gm you can come in and eat for free with your whole family or you can steal and he knows and nothing happens to you. Consumers beware the coupons are being used to line the servers pockets not for there intended purpose and make you sure you ask for your receipt and make sure the discount is taken from the bill cuz if not it was used for their pockets. The GM's daughter is the worst one with this problem. And here is another way you can keep your job, by being the GM's daughter, The Asst. Mangers Mother, Close family friend to the Assistant manager i.e. someone you call your niece and her mother. And you can eat for free, be late and sit and talk on cell phones in front of customers, basically anything you really want to o you can... But if you are not of them and you are not willing to have sex with the GM you will lose you job so BE WARE, no matter how long you have worked there you will be terminated. I have seen videos of the GM and a different Asst. Manager having sex and that was just wrong. So if you meet any of the qualifications that i have specified call...239-274-0922 and ask for the general manager let him know your qualifications and you will be hired. But if you stop sleeping with him and/ or not realted stay slim and trim and you will be just fine. if you need anymore info give me a call.239-440-4349 and if you speak spanish its a plus.
 14th of Mar, 2010 by   ihopsucks 0 Votes
I am a server at I-hop #1928 in Fort Worth, I am hoping to shed some light on a matter concerning our management. She is VERY vindictive, mean, and utterly psychotic, I do not need to be told how hard she works, because we know how chaotic it can get, especially on the weekends, I do not need to be called derogotory names in front of costumers, or being called an F-ing this or a Fat piece of that, and worse. I just want to go to work, do my job, and take care of my customers. We have already made a complaint to her bosses but nothing has yet resulted, I want to be treated with respect, and in return I will be a much better employee. I work very hard, but I do not need the G.M to come all the way to the service area from the register to tell me she is to busy to to handle things at the wait station, while I have to take an order, take drinks, pull food, and help out my co-workers and on top of that get the door and her coffee!
I want things to get better and we at 1928 are tired, sick and tired!
 14th of Apr, 2010 by   Billydude15 0 Votes
You don't have to be pretty, you can just get the manager drunk and have your sex if you are not pretty.
 4th of Jan, 2013 by   foxygrandma 0 Votes
So what did the manager do to you, to make you so upset? I'm sure if people want to go to McDonalds right around the corner, they will do so. However, people that want better quality food will go to IHOP. If McDonalds is so great, go and apply there.
 4th of Jan, 2013 by   The Lidman Foundation +1 Votes
Or a big pot of "Churro".
 4th of Jan, 2013 by   The Lidman Foundation +1 Votes
Or a big pot of my3cents.

How to Avoid Tax Scams - February 2010