logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Guocai Xue
Seller stopped to reply after she got my money
2. (0 mins ago)
Uk-Private-Investigators.com
Unqualified, Rude, unprofessional
3. (2 mins ago)
Uk-Private-Investigators.com
Steer clear
4. (22 mins ago)
POST MY CV or AMK Travels
FRAUDS cheating money in the name of Job service
5. (28 mins ago)
DirecTV
I have been lied to and cheated by this organization

Consumer Tips & Tricks

iHire Legal

Posted:    Rockford

job search assistance

iHire Legal
This agency promises to assist legal professionals in their job search; in reality, the company does nothing but send out recycled job postings from CarerBuilder and Monster. No one at iHire took the time to review my resume and try to match me with suitable emlpoyment. I have an excellent resume with years of education and experience in the legal field, and I am currently employed; however, I am trying to relocate to another state and needed some assistance in the job search. iHire really did nothing and charged me for it. After complaining to customer service, they did offer a partial refund. My advice to prospective job seekers: make sure you ask what specifically the agency is going to doo, if you decide to give them a try.
Comments United States Employment, Staffing, Recruiting Agencies
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More iHire Legal complaints
iHire Legal - Over billed

Comments

15th of Sep, 2010 by   Golfguy8 0 Votes
CareerBuilder, Monster and about 2, 600 other databases too, which nobody has time to search all that. iHire is not a recruiter...it is an aggressive search service that take hours of search time off your plate and allows job seekers to spend more time actually applying and following up...be fair. That's worth the small fee they charge.
 15th of Sep, 2010 by   Rockford 0 Votes
Golfguy8, do you work for one of these sites? Please read my original complaint again. I signed a 3 month contract with iHire so they could specifically assist me iin a legal search, not just send recycled ads from other sites. I could have reviewed Monster and CareerBuilder ads myself. I PAID them so they could do something specific with my resume. In fact, after my complaint to their home office, they agreed to refund 1/3 of the feee, which I have yet to see. As a result I filed a complaint with the BBB in Indiana. I stand by my original complaint: iHire did NOTHING. You be fair golfguy.
 4th of Oct, 2010 by   Vspy +1 Votes
I too signed the same agreement and was emailed a format to use for my resume which was totally inadequate as far as resume formets go for a professional with my level of experience. During the entire 3 month period, I never heard from my job Agent (John Amos, nor dis I receive any assistance from this service. The job leads were the same leads easily found on all the job boards advertised on the internet. Do not waste your money. By the way, I just heard from Mr. Amos last week asking me why he couldn't get the charges to go through on my credit card. Maybe I'll give him the answer to that question if he ever gets around to answering my emails.
 24th of Apr, 2013 by   Stefanie B. 0 Votes
Do NOT sign on with iHire, or any of them! The day after I signed on, I was, and continue to be, hit with nothing but SPAM!! I went from Zero spam to my junk folder being filled with at least 25 messages every morning.
 13th of Jun, 2013 by   tx777 0 Votes
I did not authorize this company to charge me anything. I didn't sign up for their service they refused to give me a refund I had to cancel my card. They use deceptive practices and charge without authorization. This is a very shady business. When I contacted customer service ..both times they said the manager was not there and they could do nothing.

2011 Forecast: Stocks, Housing and Oil