We're sorry your cause hasn't gotten the checks we've sent three times. This may be a new record. Unfortunately, you don't give us any information that would allow us to address your complaint specifically, so all we can do is point out some facts.
1) We send tens of thousands of checks a year. A surprising number don't make it. A surprising number of charities move and don't tell us their new addresses. A surprising number simply disappear. We've changed post offices that mail our checks, we've changed the format of the checks, and still too many (about 1%) just don't get where they're going. And then there are the causes that get the checks, and then don't cash them for the longest time.
2) We don't charge anything to re-do a check. We do ask that causes wait 90 days, that way we don't have to charge a stop payment fee.
3) We're really pleased with the glowing reviews ... and you're wrong, our members definitely contact their causes to make sure the money they've raised makes it (and the check is cashed).
4) You're welcome to contact us (or have your cause contact us). Best place to start is http://support.iGive.com
5) We actually publish a list of the recent checks we've sent on our website. It can be found at http://www.igive.com/html/payments2.cfm
6) After 14 years of doing this, if we didn't actually get the money to causes, we'd have big problems. We don't have big problems!