logo

Test Prep Services
Possibly Fradulent
2. (17 mins ago)
DVDpearl
They tell fake promises and excuses
3. (17 mins ago)

IGH Priority Club Rewards Contacts & Informations

IGH Priority Club Rewards

Posted: 2011-09-27 by    Warren Jooste

Hacked account

Good day to you I would like to bring the following to your attention.

I am a Platinum member of Priority Club Rewards which is the number one hotel rewards membership program, Priority Club Rewards represent hotel brands such as Intercontinental, holiday Inn, Crown Plaza and so forth.
The nature of my complaint relates to my account been account hacked, this seriousness of this issue is unfortunately not been acknowledged by Priority Club Rewards. One would expect that a large organization such as Priority Club Rewards who potentially has thousands of personal credit card details stored on line would take complaints of this nature seriously and most importantly act on them as soon as they have been bought to their attention.

I have on a few occasions attempted to have my issue resolved and attaché some of the communication in the hope that it will find its way to the correct individuals who can investigate why nothing is being done to assist and protect there members

Sent: 27 September 2011 12:21
To: 'priorityclub@ihg.com'; 'PriorityClubEMEA@ihg.com'; 'PriorityClub@ichotelsgroup.com'; 'PriorityClubEMEA@ichotelsgroup.com'
Subject: Priority Club Rewards 2040 Reference No.25673990

Good day to you

I would like to bring to your attention as at today’s date the 27 September 2011 I unfortunately have not had any feedback regarding my account been hacked. I feel compelled to post a few online complaints across a few sites after which I shall circulate a letter to a few local and international newspapers informing them how members are treated and how the prevention of fraud is view by the group.

I am sure that the general public who hold memberships will feel safe knowing that accounts are been hacked where personal credit card details have been store.

It is truly sad that this matter has not been resolved in the same professional manner that I have in the past been accustomed to, I suppose having one member upset is of no concern, nor would having some bad publicity published worry the group.

 (+971) 506 156440

From: +Priority Club Service Center [mailto:PriorityClub@ihg.com]
Sent: 22 September 2011 12:01
To: warren@kmtrading.com
Subject: Priority Club Rewards 2040 Reference No.25673990

Dear Mr. Jooste,

Thank you for taking time to respond.

We understand your sentiment and apologize sincerely for the inconvenience you have experienced. Per your request, we forwarded your e-mail to our Supervisors Department for assistance.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to contact us as we value your patronage. Should you require further assistance, please feel free to contact the Priority Club Service Center again.

Sincerely,

Phone: 1-888-211-9874
Fax: 1-800-725-8232
Email: priorityclub@ihg.com
www.priorityclub.com

Earn 30, 000 points with the NEW Priority Club® Select Visa® Card! Plus, receive a Free Night certificate every year on your account anniversary, 5 points per $1 at our hotels, a 10% rebate on all of your redeemed points, and enjoy no foreign transaction fees when you travel abroad. Click here to apply and learn more. (Offer valid only for U.S. members)

From: warren@kmtrading.com [mailto:warren@kmtrading.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 12:30 PM
To: +Priority Club Service Center
Subject: Re: Priority Club Rewards - 3557 - Reference No. 25673990

Good day to you

Regarding your request for me to call, this I have done already, I discussed the matter with the supervisor in the UAE office, her name is Ann after which I sent the first email then the second email, this mail is now my third request for assistance and I am supposed to be a platinum member.

I am not sure why I need to call again nor am I sure how this call will help me as I have discussed my issue verbally and have sent all the information through already all I want is to have my hacked account points replaced so I can use them for a holiday that I would like to plan.

I would appreciate it if you would forward the contact details for the head of your customer services so that I can contact this individual to ensure my issue is sorted out once and for all.

As a member that has come to enjoy all the wonderful benefits that I have come to enjoy I must be honest and say that I am a little disappointed at how this matter is currently being handled.

Warren Jooste
+971 506 156 440
Empower your Business with BlackBerry® and Mobile Solutions from Etisalat
From: "+Priority Club Service Center" <PriorityClub@ihg.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 00:50:12 +0800
To: Warren Jooste<warren@kmtrading.com>
Subject: Priority Club Rewards - 3557 - Reference No. 25673990

Dear Mr. Jooste,

Thank you for contacting Priority Club Rewards regarding your Platinum account. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you with your concern.
While we strive to answer all email within 24 hours, we cannot guarantee your email will be answered in time. Unfortunately due to time constraints of communication via email we would like to request you to call so we may advise you accurately.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to contact us. Should you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Attached is the link to our Service Centers' phone numbers page: http://www.priorityclub.com/contactus

Sincerely,

Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2011 12:08 AM
To: +Priority Club Service Center
Subject: FW: Priority Club Rewards Customer Care Inquiry member 287146987

Good day to you

Please would someone do me the common curtsy of at least acknowledging my email, I take it that my account been hacked one that has all my credit card details is not a priority.

I am a loyal customer and would really like to know what is been done about my account been hacked.

 (+971) 506 156440

Sent: 11 September 2011 13:35
To: 'PriorityClub@ihg.com'
Subject: Priority Club Rewards Customer Care Inquiry member 287146987

Good day to you

I have just been onto the net and have a query relating to my balance, I see that vouchers have been issues against my balance to which I have no knowledge of.

Please would you urgently restore my balance as I would like to book a holiday and would like to use my balance that I had, my priority number is 287146987

I have pasted the balance and transactions for you to see

Date Redemption Description Earnings
23 Aug 2011 Redeemed Points 1 AMAZON.COM $50 -20000 pts.
23 Aug 2011 Redeemed Points 3 AMAZON.COM $100 -114000 pts.

(+971) 506 156440
Comments United Arab Emirates Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Aug, 2012 by   McAdoo 0 Votes
The exact thing happened to me! Been with this program for 10 years... over 300, 000 points hacked and they blame me for giving out my pin#? Not true, HACKERS. Why not send me a e-mail to explain hacker/thief changed my password (I am told this is what happened) like all my other online accounts I have do? I USED to stay with this hotel chain 4-5 nights a week, no more... not a happy consumer.

The Lice Lady's Tips to Keep Your Child Lice Free