logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Dressrepublic.com
Dressrepublic Dressrepublic.com Fraud Fake Website Nofel Khan, Muhammad, Khawer Iqnal, Asfand Yar and Umair Aziz Fraudulent Fraudsters
2. (42 mins ago)

Posted:    Nataly

Scam and cheating

iDVD Shop
idvdshop.com
I recently ordered a box set of Nash Bridges off the website www.idvdshop.com. I paid £81 for this on my credit card. When the box set arrived, all 30 DVDs were copies, with stickers stuck on. They were not individually packaged in separate DVD cases, as I was expecting. All the DVD's are scratched and are in what looks like two video cassette cases (volume 1 and 2), which each disc numbered 1 - 30 in a plastic wallet inside them.

The website says it has a 100% money back guarantee. I have emailed the website and filled in an enquiry form asking for a full refund. I got an automated response from the website saying someone would be in contact within 24 - 48 hours. This was on Friday (12/06/09). I have contacted them again, and have still had no response.

There is no address on the website, nor a phone number. Just the web enquiry form.

Since then i have done some digging and found the registrant of the website, whose address is in the Seychelles! I emailed this guy, only to be told if i wasn't happy - claim back through your credit card.

Do not order of this website!
Comments United States DVD Order & Rental
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Feb, 2010 by   trae 0 Votes
i got lucky i orderd the 2 seasons of grizzle adams, after a couple days i didnt get the dvds so i called my bank and lucky for me they checked into the company and found it was a fake and they stopped the payment for me, would have been out of about 60 bucks, thats one for the honest people out there.
 19th of Aug, 2010 by   JimBob12 0 Votes
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PLACE...I ordered on 8/11/10 and asked for some information about the additional charge for the "express delivery". I was expecting to have a page where I could delete the charge but it went straight to billed and added additional charges for shipping. I sent 5 e-mails and still have not heard from them so I will be contacting my bank to deny charges. I checked the Better Business Bureau and there was no file so I thought it would be ok as there was no info on the company (bad or good). I will be filing a complaint so if anybody else checks they will see it's a scam.
 11th of Jan, 2011 by   promod 0 Votes
same deal with dvds i purchased from idvdshop. its all a scam
 11th of Jan, 2011 by   Fournier0110 0 Votes
To celebrate, the company first anniversary, Some commodities have been, discount .Anti-purchase at this site Any goods, we will giving a Christmas gift .In addition Buy $ 300 and receive a free glasses or a wallet, as a Christmas gift . welcome all friends to order. Reputation, quality, absolute guarantee. please log in: http://www.fashionsb.com . so what, move your mouse .
 7th of Apr, 2011 by   cvfd305lt 0 Votes
bought the entire 6 season box set of Third Watch and when i got the package it was copied dvds in a plastic sleave and put into a vhs cassette holder. when i played the movies out of the 20 disks 1/8 of the shows play . the rest either skip really bad or dont play at all. what a rip off of a joke. don't buy a damn thing off of these jackoffs they have no idea what it means to be honest.
 23rd of Apr, 2013 by   ROD COX 0 Votes
I RECENTLY VISITED THIS SITE AND ENQUIRED WHY I COULD NOT PAY WITH PAYPAL IF I BOUGHT AN ITEM.
THE RESPONSE WAS THAT THEY DO BUSINESS THIS WAY AND THAT I WOULD STILL BE COVERED BY MY CREDIT CARD.
SO I WENT AHEAD AND PURCHASED 'THE COMPLETE SERIES OF ED' ON DVD FOR THE SUM OF $64.94, ON THE 4/4/2013.
ON THE 20/4/2013 I CONTACTED THE SITE TO STATE THAT I HADN'T RECEIVED THE ITEM AND HAD NO RESPONSE WHATSOEVER. I HAVE LEFT SEVERAL MESSAGES SINCE AND STILL NO RESPONSE.
I AM NOW UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED LIKE MANY OTHERS AND I AM BITTERLY DISAPPOINTED AS THIS SITE SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO CONTINUE IN THIS FASHION.
I BEG OF OTHERS, PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE !!!

5 Tips to Pick the Right Hospital