IdTheftRefund.com

3.35
Tavos, Texas, United States
Phone: 8173196582
Unauthorized charges!

On evening i go online an seen an ad for acari berry it suppose to help you lose weight. In the ad it said for a fourteen day free trial all i had to do was pay shipping and handling which was 4. 95 which would be delivered in 1 or 2 days.

On the fourth day i realized that i haven't received the pills yet and decided to cancel my order. Still til this day i haven't received the acari berry pills which was ordered on feb 7, 09.
Today's date is febuary 25th.

This evening i decided to get online and check my transaction history on my cc card and then it was these people took $75. Dollars from my cc card.

I want my fucken money back!!

Theres got to be something we can do about this! The cc company said that it's some type of computer software.

Dri' reg. Net regnetord. Comus
Complaint comments Comments (103) Complaint country United States Complaint category Loans

Comments

15th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
idtheft/idprocs took unauthorized money out of my checking account causing my account to cause my important bills not to get paid this is some unfair i hope that noone will try to get a loan on-line nothing is free. Don't give anyone your information because everyone will get it.
 24th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
They claimed I signed up for the ID Theft and I did not. I declined there offer !!!
 30th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
I never oreder this service
 3rd of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
31.98 was drawn from my account and i want it back immediatly. This was not authorized, nor wanted.
 6th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
Please give me information on how to stop this, it is second time in two weeks. I want my money returned to me also plus the over draft
 12th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
31. 98 was debited from my account which created an overdraft and i want my money back because i did not appliy for this. I want this cancel right now.
 12th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
didnt order
 14th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
Id theft company that deduct $ 31. 98 for your bank account without your permission. I wish some one start a class action law suite against these crooks.
 14th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
Took out 31. out of my checking account without my permission!
 17th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
Approximately 18 months ago I was scammed by a company (SafeNet Financial) which ended up costing me over $1000.00. I have been working ever since with my area's FBI and one on one with an assigned agent from the Homeland Security unit of the US Secret Service. Back then I was advised to open a different account than the "affected" one, at an entirely different banking institution. This I did.
Then on or about the end of March, 2008 the "affected" account had some interesting activity. Having only the minimum $50 necessary to keep it open, a withdrawal for $31.98 was made from IDPROCS. The agent working the case instructed the bank to notify me at once with any activity attempts.
Within 4 days a second attempt was made, but now the transaction was refused due to NSF. The bank involved called me along with mailing out a notice. WHILE WE WERE ON THE PHONE DISCUSSING THE EVENT, ANOTHER ATTEMPT WAS MADE FOR THE REMAINING $6.98!
The bad news is I now owe the bank NSF fees until and unless this whole thing gets straightened out by the various and ongoing investigations. Neither of the law enforcement agengies have any encouraging words regarding the supposed relief found at the idtheftrefund website. If there is anyone who has actually recovered any part of their unauthorized seized funds? Is so, please contact me at: jrssrigsby@netzero.net. Please use RECOVERED FUNDS as the subject line or the message will be deleted. Thank you.
Finally as I have been asked to repeat as many times as I can tolerate by the agents working on my behalf (as well as the interests of many others): should there come a time when you realize you have suffered an internet scam or any other event which involves a particular bank account: close the account at once! Notify the particular banking institution or credit union, etc for the reason you must reopen a new account and demand they do not link the two in any way. Then, if you really would like to try to locate the scammers, leave the original account open for as long as you'd like, with the minimum amount in it, just to see how long they wait until they strike one more time. Good luck and God bless all the honest, hard working citizens of this great country. As I have also learned, very very few other governments offer any kind of remedy. In fact more often than not, they are all in it together, just trying to get whatever pennies they can from as many as they can. That is between them and their God. Thank you for reading and having the interest, and I am sorry for any losses which have brought you here.
 27th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
Id theft has taken money out of my account around $ 32 dollars i want back that money i never sign in for membership
 27th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
please refund the money that id theft has taken out of my account aroun $ 32 dollars
 27th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
I dont know what this website is, but they have taken funds out of my account and i had cancalled. I want the funds put back into my account now not in 5 - 7 days it didnt take but one day to withdrawl them i accept the funds back in the same amount of time this is bullshit how your company takes advantage of people.
 4th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes

ID Theft - They took my money
Tavos-ID Protect
Raleigh
North Carolina
www.idtheft.com

I had money taken out of my checking account on 4/21/08 for $31.98 I cancelled this identity theft right away. But I see again on 4/30/08 you guys took more money from my checking account in the amount of $7.81 It said after I cancelled I would no longer be billed, but it is still happening. Why? How can you get away with this when I never authorized the charges in the first place? All I did was apply for a loan online, that was denied. I never agreed or signed anything allowing you to take money from my account. This is not fair, I want my money back. I am on a fixed income. I need my money. I am taking this to our local police department for investigation, becasue you just can't take money from someone that never gave you permission in the first place.
 6th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
I would like my 31.98 put back in my acct.
 9th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
This company deducted money from my account without authorization, gave false website information, and refuse to refund the money even after they said it would be refunded in 72 hours. Now i find that there are other deductions i did not authorize. I want the withdraws to stop and my money refunded!
 10th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
i need for someone to call me to see if the refund got put back in my checking account? I will be calling the authorities on this company, if you dont put that 31.98 back in my account by wednesday or thursday. Thank you.
 11th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
These people take money from you wrongfully and then when you discover it, give you a misleading refund site. Do not use the search bar to get your refund. Use the bar at the top of your computer, it will send you to the refund form. (hopefully they will honor that!!!) It says refund in 72 hrs...we'll see!!!
 23rd of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
Took $70.00 without my authorization out of my account. Beware all!
 14th of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes
Applied for loan on line and different company called id theft took 31. 98 from my account i didnt authorize

Contact Us