logo

Reservation desk
no refunds
3. (15 mins ago)
Snapdeal.com
Snapdeal cheating the people rupees
4. (32 mins ago)

Identity Theft refund Contacts & Informations

Identity Theft refund

Posted:    Susan COvello

my refund

Like so many others I went to a web site to look for a loan and instead I get charged $31.98 for Id Theft protection. Now I need my money back and all I get is this web site. When I can not processed my refund I call the 1-866-592-6439 and I'm treated like I'm some fool who doesnot know how to work an computer. This time they messed with the wrong person. Law suit here I come!!!
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Aug, 2008 by   my refund 0 Votes
Like so many others, I have gone to a website to retrieve a loan and then I was charged 31.98 from my account for an identity theft protection. now I need my money back and I keep getting a website. I was given a number to call so that I have my refund but it didn't work. The number is 1-866-592-6439 and they treat me like I didn't have no knowledge of a computer.
 21st of Aug, 2008 by   Joslyne Davenport 0 Votes
I wound for you all to give me back my mony I do not ask for your ser do not go back in to my acct thank you. I was told that it take 72 hr but my morge note is thair I need it how .
 21st of Aug, 2008 by   Joslyne Davenport 0 Votes
I wood like for the mony31.98 go back in my bank now.
 21st of Aug, 2008 by   Joslyne Davenport 0 Votes
I would like my mony back now .
 26th of Aug, 2008 by   sandra craig 0 Votes
i just want my money back. thank you so much.
 29th of Aug, 2008 by   sandra cook 0 Votes
please refund my account asap cancel number 2753863
 12th of Nov, 2008 by   ROSE DERREBERRY 0 Votes
please refund my money of 31.85 qas soon as possible. dont want it.cancel me not interest
 12th of Nov, 2008 by   ROSE DERREBERRY 0 Votes
refund money at once. dont want it or need it. rose derreberry
 2nd of Dec, 2008 by   Rebecca 0 Votes
I did not authorized this for ID theft. someone did it without my knowledge. Stop bother to my bank. Cancel it NOW and i want refudn amount of $31.85 right now. code is 2890963.
 2nd of Dec, 2008 by   Rebecca 0 Votes
Refund me amount of $31.85 right now
 4th of Dec, 2008 by   pamela watson 0 Votes
I'm like everyone alice i need my money .they don't tell you that you are going to pay 14 things at a time .i thought it was a one time thing. i would like my money back in my account i have a conformation number it is 2946327
 3rd of Apr, 2009 by   tiffany 0 Votes
this money was take out of my sons account and another amount was taken out i did not sign up for this service and now i am going to take legal action . i am also going to call channel seven news and report this company this is wrong and a you wont get away with it. you have too many complaints i will do avarything i can to get this money back into my sons account!!!
 19th of May, 2009 by   Sharon McDowney -1 Votes
i would like to have my paper check for my 31.98 back that you lied about 2 months ago that i have yet receive. Thank you Sharon McdOWNEY
 19th of May, 2009 by   Sharon McDowney 0 Votes
I was online looking for one thing then the next thing i know they had taken out 31.95 out of my bank account then when ask to put it back they don't have the account number they asked for the address and I have not receive my money until yet.
 27th of May, 2009 by   PapaMike 0 Votes
Folks, go to your bank and submit a fraud report. In most cases, the bank refunds your money right away. Let them do the investigative work. If they took your money without you knowing, what makes you think they are going to rush to give it back?
 26th of Jun, 2009 by   alice m taylor 0 Votes
i did notwant this item, and they declined my refund .
 26th of Jun, 2009 by   alice m taylor 0 Votes
declined my refund and i did not complete application loan, and did not sign it .
 26th of Jun, 2009 by   alice m taylor 0 Votes
want my refund back please
 26th of Jun, 2009 by   alice m taylor 0 Votes
decline my refund and i did non sign are complete application on line .
 10th of Jul, 2009 by   Trudy Haverneck 0 Votes
I called and they said they cancle it and to go on this website to get my refund to my checking account

How to Get Back Overdraft Fees From Your Bank